Yes No questions

tealily

1. Last housemate female
Scythe Moon Clouds Whip Clover
No
Actually, she was female! But I can see from the cards why you'd think male (Scythe, Whip)

2. Planning on moving house
Birds Ring Letter Woman Ship
So you got all neutral cards. It seems like there is at least a conversation about a trip.
From here: http://www.cafelenormand.com/lenormand-positive-negative-cards/
I actually don't plan on moving, however am mindful that it may happen at any time as the landlord considered selling the rental property late last year.

3. Coworkers romantic interest
Anchor bouquet Crossroad child moon
Yes
I guess difficult for me to confirm either way, but with anchor bouquet child moon, I'd be inclined to agree (he would need to be brave enough to actively pursue me though).

Thanks for the readings! :)

RAphrodite

Actually, she was female! But I can see from the cards why you'd think male (Scythe, Whip)

I actually don't plan on moving, however am mindful that it may happen at any time as the landlord considered selling the rental property late last year.

I guess difficult for me to confirm either way, but with anchor bouquet child moon, I'd be inclined to agree (he would need to be brave enough to actively pursue me though).

Thanks for the readings! :)
Man, that cafelenormand yes no card readings don't work for me. I think I'm better with answering yes no questions using three cards I've on my other threads without having 'set' negative positive neutral cards.

Thanks for the exercise!

snowmoon

will s (admire of me) give me something unexpect?

Crossroad moon letter garden anchor

It might be an unexpected message, or correspondence.

hi,

so unexpected messages , could it be short text messages by phone? i never receive short messages from him. so let's see.

correspondence, he doesn't tell.

thank-you.

RAphrodite

hi,

so unexpected messages , could it be short text messages by phone? i never receive short messages from him. so let's see.

correspondence, he doesn't tell.

thank-you.

Don't know, cards don't say. Will have to draw more cards.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by 'corrspondence-doesnt tell'

However this thread is closed now. Thanks for sitting.

Noni

I asked will you guys continue to correspond this month

Moon garden dog lily stork
Yes, there will be communication between the two of you. You may also meet someone new.

Thanks RA!
I'll let you know end of month how things are and if I meet someone new :)

Cheers!

snowmoon

Don't know, cards don't say. Will have to draw more cards.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by 'corrspondence-doesnt tell'

However this thread is closed now. Thanks for sitting.

i did ask him directly, so if in some case , like if i ask him to phone me, will he corrspondence me even if it is a no,

well, he likes to keep it as secretive!!!

thank-you..

JoJoCat

Sure,

Sun Garden Scythe Ship Snake

Sorry, the chances of forming a good emotional connection with someone by next week Sunday night seem slim. It does seem like you will be meeting new people in a group (garden ship), and you will have an overall pleasant time. I've moved countries as well sometimes it takes a while. Hope it's sooner than later

Thank you for offering to read. I'd appreciate one. I am emotionally attached to person 'I'. Can you see how things will pan out romantically between us over the next 4 months?

Thanks again

update in feedback: yes this pretty much came true. A couple of potential people who could turn out to be friends but not that close emotional feeling where you know without knowing. I did enjoy several outings with various groups of people!

tealily

Man, that cafelenormand yes no card readings don't work for me. I think I'm better with answering yes no questions using three cards I've on my other threads without having 'set' negative positive neutral cards.

Thanks for the exercise!
You gave it your best shot! It's always good to try things out whether they work or not. Well done! :)