Your Favorite Lenormand?

garmonbozia

- Brittas Wahrsagekarten - so atmospheric! Readily available in Germany

Does anyone know where I can purchase this? When I search for this title, I can only find what appear to be books, not cards.

garmonbozia

wow, that was fast. thank you!

I guess the trick would have been to search in English for "Britta Lenormand". It comes up right away. I was searching for "Brittas Wahrsagekarten" and all I could find was the series of books.

Does anyone know if this comes in a tuck box?

The website also lists "Gipsy Fortune telling cards". Does anyone know what these are?
http://www.shop07.britta-kienle.de/shopy07/shopeu/?p=productsMore&iProduct=33
Are they a Lenormand?

Penthasilia

wow, that was fast. thank you!

I guess the trick would have been to search in English for "Britta Lenormand". It comes up right away. I was searching for "Brittas Wahrsagekarten" and all I could find was the series of books.

Does anyone know if this comes in a tuck box?

It does! :)

It comes in a clear box that fits the deck snugly. And, if I remember correctly, it shipped pretty fast to the states. It is one of my favorites!

:D

Sorry- I am not familiar with the gipsy- but there was a thread not too long back about it... I know that there is someone here who has it. It is a neat looking deck! :)

garmonbozia

Thank you both!
I've added both to my exponentially expanding wishlist, although I think the Britta will be more towards the top.

greatdane

Reboot!

Just wanted to bring this thread back up to the top as so many new lenormands are out and I AM JUST starting to get really interested in them. I will be having the Mysteries of the Old Castle coming my way because I love the old style and it just was THE one that spoke to me. Loved the scans the moment I saw them. But I would love to hear what others consider favorites.

Nina*

My favorites are:
Lilac Twilight
Melissa
Postmark
Le Vieux Jours

And yet I use the Magisches all the time right now. Guess I need spring colours or something.... :D
I still like all of the ones above but top favorites today are:

Postmark
Alone's Vision
Vintage (Rootweaver)
Japanese (Paris Debono)
Dream Inspires
Sylvie Steinbech's
Marseille Lenormand
Eclectique

If I should pick a ''traditional'' one it would be the White Owl or the Glück.

Penthasilia

I still really love my first edition Under the Roses Lenormand. The images are so beautiful- and I DO like having the keywords on there! It is funny, because while it can be distracting to some, my eyes will zone in on one of the meanings while doing a reading (and it can be different for each reading) and that is the one my gut goes with.

Simple, elegant and lovely- it rose to the top. I sold or gave away the rest of my lenormand decks since I simply don't use them after getting this one. It remains my favorite- and while I may get another in the future, I don't foresee it topping this one.

http://undertheroseslenormand.com/

greatdane

THanks Nina* and Penthasilia!

I just enjoy reading what people like. Penthasilia, thanks for the link. Does that come in a mini too? I didn't explore the whole site of that link yet, but thought I remembered there was a mini as well. Lovely deck choices, ladies! :)