View Single Post
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sravana
Ouch. Perhaps if I just run out of money for deck buying? A large part of my problem is a substantial Paypal balance.
You can give it to me. I need to pay for a set of wheels (literally.) And I do NOT need to be deenabled from getting the camper van on the road, thanks.
Quote:
And while I'm at it:

BLUE DRESS!!! BLUE DRESS!!! BLUE DRESS!!!!!
YELLOW DRESS!!! YELLOW DRESS!!! YELLOW DRESS!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda
There are currently two versions of Tarot of the Master in my shopping cart, il Meneghello and Lo Scarabeo. Please help. I probably only really need one, right?
No – you need NONE. If you are going to be honest, you are talking WANT here, right ?
Quote:
Okay, here's the skinny.
5) You can go to the about.com website and download all the images and color them yourself. Have an adventure!

6) You can buy the completely OOP and HTF Del Solleone Vachetta from me, and have something no-one else has! (it's b/w)
OR – you can download the whole deck for free and colour your own. sravana even admitted that right before trying to sell you one. Now let’s stop with the Vacchetta. Not Necessary. Check.
Quote:
Originally Posted by conversus
I have recently been informed that many, many Tarot Decks, almost all old favorites, are also produced in something called Pocket Size. Can this really be true. Are there pitfalls, disappointments, to dissuade ; or de-enabling to hope for. . .

Do I need to buy a copy of the TdM in this Pocket Size? Can I be saved from a horrible fate?

CED
Why would you want such a thing ? Look – you only just discovered such a thing existed.
You didn’t want one before; why would you just because you now know about it ?
Be STRONG. Eat chocolate. Have a carrot. (I am trying to lose weight here…)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debra
One lil one is enough, dontcha think?
MORE than enough, like nisaba said. You can’t even see the bloody things.

OK – every one clear here now ? Time for coffee.
Top   #1836