A new de-enabling thread

Le Fanu

I have no idea who asked to be de-enabled from the Kingdom Within, but can they please come forward? Should be ashamed of themselves. I just de-enbled because I clicked on the link and saw how hideous it was and went into automatic pilot.

But someone must have - at some stage - been tempted by this.

Come on, who was it?

Very busy. Very pointless. Very pretentious. Very pseudo-mysterious.

wytchwood

Honestly, I'm still laughing out loud at some of it- and Gregory- tell me you're not going to be enabled by a turd!

gregory

Le Fanu said:
I have no idea who asked to be de-enabled from the Kingdom Within, but can they please come forward? Should be ashamed of themselves. I just de-enbled because I clicked on the link and saw how hideous it was and went into automatic pilot.

But someone must have - at some stage - been tempted by this.

Come on, who was it?
It was me.... :| I am so ashamed..... }) but that Moon is rather special :D

SolSionnach

gregory said:
I think the devil is really cute! But did you see the captions? Drunk driving? Adultery? Lying? LOL

Oh, and the person at the bottom of the WOF seems to be holding a hot water bottle to her head. I think.

And WTH is that World card? A bench with bloody clothes?

Honestly, Gregory - did you really look through this abomination card by card, or just have the Aeclectic page peak your interest? :D :D :D Because if you looked at it card by card, the fact that you are an insane BBC fan has cast aspersions on the BBC! :bugeyed:

Actually, if I had money to throw away, I might buy the damned thing for the laughs. I think it's way funnier than the Yeager Tarot of Meditation, and that's saying something! })

ETA: this description of the fool . o.m.g.
A Dangerously wild child - clearly uncontrollable - with a knapsack over his shoulder has one foot on the planet Uranus and one foot entering the abyss of outer space. A swan, pierced by the Fool's arrow and discarded bow, plummets ahead of him as he literally bristles with electricity and leaves tornadoes, lightening, and earthquakes in his wake.

Yikes. Give me the Noblet fool with is bright red ying-yang hanging out any day!

gregory

It is EVEN more special than that Enochian one I lust after.....

Oh OK maybe not QUITE that good })

nisaba

magpie9 said:
thre's a severed head all new and actually bloody in Wands, the empress is keeping a deformed pregnant woman in a bottle,
Severed (or about-to-be-severed) heads I can stand - I like the Tarocchi della Veltrate, after all (Queen Swords).

But ... Pickled People? Even the most kitsch Aussies grew out of that decades ago! And *pregnant* Pickled People? that's just obscene.

nisaba

magpie9 said:
Gag me with a Donkey, I have to go wash my eyeballs off.
Hahahahahaha! I *have* to add that to my file of quotable quotes!

nisaba

gregory said:
OK - I think we are getting there.... The HP is rather :(. And there is a lot of BLOOD....

Certainly not at that price then. Thanks !
Thank You For Allowing Us To Render Your Collection Incomplete. We Appreciate Your Service To Us.

nisaba

gregory said:
I'm curious: Special like a mud-pie served as breakfast in bed on your birthday by an adoring child, or special like a hybrid smallpox/evola virus?

gregory

nisaba said:
I'm curious: Special like a mud-pie served as breakfast in bed on your birthday by an adoring child, or special like a hybrid smallpox/evola virus?
Oh, more like a mud pie infected with ebola, I think.

Thanks for the thought :D