Lost cat - help please

Milfoil

Our little moggie didn't come home last night and wasn't there this morning either. I've walked round the local area calling for her but can't hear her mewing from anyone's garage.

She's a precocious little madam so it wouldn't surprise me that she's gone inside somewhere she shouldn't.

Would any of you be able to work your magic and 'see' where she is please?

I've pulled a card and got 'The Devil' so bondage or being trapped somewhere seems typical. Any ideas?

Grigori

Drew a horary chart, and it shows her at home, in her own house and her own sign. Just a little bit aways from you, but no aspects, she's not with anyone else. Nor are you likely to find her by looking, will have to wait for her to come to you.

The planet representing her is perfectly well and happy where she is, so I'd suspect she's having too much fun to come when she hears you call. Hope she strolls through the door soon ready for her dinner!

thorhammer

The Devil just suggests mischief to me, Milfoil :) }) She's being a little "madam" to remind you just how much you need her ;)

I pulled the Queen of Wands from the Thoth - funnily enough, there's a very happy looking cat in the foreground. You say she's little, but this cat is big, and there is that about the card that bespeaks a dreamworld . . . I think she's been asleep while you were calling, dreaming power-dreams :D I got a good feeling, please don't worry too much :)

\m/ Kat

huredriel

Visualising her coming home, eating and then curling up for cuddles!!! Have you had those really strong winds & rain we've had down South? If so, she could have just got a bit scared and holed up somewhere til it eased off :)

blackroseivy

Oh DO let us know when she is safe home (notice I said "WHEN")!! :(

Netzach

So sorry to hear this Millie . . . they ARE a worry, aren't they.

I've just drawn a card from the Tarot of Transformation. It's major arcana 20 - in this deck called 'Compassion'. And it has the heading 'Transcending Judgement'. The picture shows a tree with a woman as its core, her arms forming the centre of two branches. The roots of the tree circle round an oval shape within which a naked woman lounges in a lily pond.

This makes me feel that little moggie is quite safe and being well looked after. The oval containing the woman in the lily pond reminds me of a womb, encircling and holding. I am wondering whether she has made her way into someone's house and whether that someone has 'kindly' fed her, so that she has decided to stay the night there. 'Transcending Judgement' could have the meaning of 'not using very good judgement' - in other words, feeding someone else's animal, which one should never do unless requested! I do not feel that the woman is trapped in the tree . . . just that she is part of it.

I suspect - and very much hope - that she will come home in her own good time.

Milfoil

Well, everything you've said makes perfect sense with her. She is a small cat by stature but BIG in personality. In other words, she's a little madam!

I can quite easily see her inviting herself into someone elses home, settling down and coming home when 'she sees fit' - that would suit her personality.

The night before last, she woke us up around 4am, scratching at the door to go out. Hubby was tired, cheesed off because we are both working 7 days a week right now and are a bit worn down so having a broken nights sleep with next door neighbours, car alarms going off then to cap it off, cat scratting at the door was the last straw so she was unceremoniously dumped out of the bathroom window.

I know, sounds bad but our bathroom is over the extension so she uses the bathroom window as her own personal cat flap and just jumps up from the extension roof. Don't worry, we didn't launch the cat from 2 floor up!!!

She's probably decided that she's going to teach us a lesson and go curl up with someone else for a while to make us worry.

She's not a very personable cat at the best of times, rarely sits on our knees or comes to be with us so I wonder where she is?

Thanks for putting my mind at rest though - you've all been wonderfully helpful.

EarthFaery

Hi Milfoil! I'm sorry you must be so worried. I drew the 3 of cups for her, I too think she will be home very soon, I don't think she's too far away from home, this card to me looks like she was stalking and went after some little critter, a bird or a mouse, something like that. There area looks pretty grassy, a certian type of tree that sits on top of a sort of dirt slope...does this sound familiar to you at all? The 10 of wands is the base and looks like your house is near, do you have some evergreens around your place? maybe a wooded area close by? It's really standing out to me and I can't quite figure out if I'm seeing the front or back of the home where she is near...or if it's even yours for that matter, there is something about the top floor of the home too that stands out to me. I also think she might not be home until the evening hours...when she's good and tired:) Moon/4 of pents ahhh! I see, big doggie in both of these cards! and I'm getting a strong feeling she might have been scared off by a dog and took off running and didn't want to go back the way she came at the time, she might have lost her bearings a little bit and decided to lay low. Let us know when she comes home!

eta: lol, now I understand the top floor:)

willowfox

Perhaps the cat is to the north of where you live, hanging around near some rubbish tips/bins, maybe there is some water close by, he doesn't appear to be trapped and is not too far away either.

Sulis

I just pulled the 4 of Pentacles and The High Priestess from the Illuminated Tarot.

I think she's nearby too, keeping herself to herself and hiding or maybe stuck in somewhere.
I'd say she's OK at the moment though.