I went to a psychic the other day...

fairyofdeath02

The other day I went to a psychic. I was a little skeptical at first when she was talking and I asked for her card and started leaving. As my friend and I were driving off, I felt like I HAD to go back, so I did... she accepted me back and began my reading.

She had me seperate the cards into 3 piles and ask 3 questions, but she didn't want me to say them out loud, then as she flipped over the cards they all had to do with my questions. Not only that but everything she was explaining had to do with my life, and what I was wondering. Right on the spot. She even knew about the kind of person I am and all these things I've been going through. She even knew about my family and the things we were going through. She knew about my crap luck at love. She knew EVERYTHING without even asking me a question. It was no mere coincidence.

The lady told me that I had an entity following me around bringing me bad luck in love, and that I've always had it. She said its blocking me. I don't know what to do about it... So anyone know what I can do please help!

Hephasteus

fairyofdeath02 said:
The other day I went to a psychic. I was a little skeptical at first when she was talking and I asked for her card and started leaving. As my friend and I were driving off, I felt like I HAD to go back, so I did... she accepted me back and began my reading.

The lady told me that I had an entity following me around bringing me bad luck in love, and that I've always had it. She said its blocking me. I don't know what to do about it... So anyone know what I can do please help!

Sounds like someone knows alot about you and doesn't really care to help out. So resist it. Next time you feel you HAVE to do something. Don't. Whatever is guiding you in manifesting doesn't seem to have your best interest at heart.

Debra

fairyofdeath02 said:

Did she ask for money to help get rid of this bad luck entity, or suggest you should come back to her for more guidance? Such is an old scam.

Dancing Bear

I agree !! A reader who was professional and in it for the right reasons would have given you sound advice to help you out.. so you could have turned your own love life around for yourself.. Not left you in the air..

She has baited you.. (you are impressed with her first reading)
She know by your cards you vae had bad lck so far with love< so she has conjured a bad spirit following you that has caused all this..
What a load of BOLLOCKS!!

We attract where we are at!!

You have been unlucky as you call it.. it is because as yet you were not meant to meet your perfect partner yet..
You were meant to iron out a few creases first with other people who were able to feed those lessons.. when you are ready your partner will be there..

We all have a so called crap run until we get to the right one.. it is how it goes.. you are not alone at all.. But it is fun learning about others and ourselves in the meantime. It also teaches us what we do want :D

Dont get sucked in by her.. everysingle reading you will be left dangling .
a real reader sends you away feeling uplifted and empowered, ready to take on the world..and face whatever ever the future holds where good or bad. you are prepared and armed!!

Bernice

fairyOD: The lady told me that I had an entity following me around bringing me bad luck in love, and that I've always had it. She said its blocking me. I don't know what to do about it... So anyone know what I can do please help!
Why on earth didn't you ask her what could be done about it - there and then!
That way you'd discover if it was scam right off.
Dancing bear: We attract where we are at!!
Agreed. If you concentrate on the negative, you'll just attract it to yourself. So buck up and bolster yourself with all the positive things you can think of.

Bee :)

Apollonia

fairyofdeath02 said:

She had me seperate the cards into 3 piles and ask 3 questions, but she didn't want me to say them out loud, then as she flipped over the cards they all had to do with my questions. Not only that but everything she was explaining had to do with my life, and what I was wondering. Right on the spot. She even knew about the kind of person I am and all these things I've been going through. She even knew about my family and the things we were going through. She knew about my crap luck at love. She knew EVERYTHING without even asking me a question. It was no mere coincidence.

I can't make a snap judgment as to whether this woman was a scam artist or a talented, sincere psychic. In my world (shamanic), and in other belief systems as well, there are indeed entities that can attach themselves to people. It happens all the time, and, while I wouldn't say they bring bad luck, because I dont use that phrase, they do confuse and distract us, and can block us from living our best lives.

As a Tarot reader/psychic, I might feel that there is an entity (what I call a suffering spirit) attached to someone who comes to me for a reading. I would probably refer the client to a more experienced shamanic practitioner who can move that entity into the light (I plan to train in this next year, but I do not have the experience to do this myself, or I would offer my own services to the client, in addition to naming a different person they could see if they wished).

If I see something in the cards that I can take care of on another day, for a separate fee, in my shamanic role, is it a scam if I tell the client about it?

I agree with Bernice. You have her card, call her back and ask her just what the heck she was talking about, and what she recommends. From her reply, you will know whether she is scamming you. But just from what you have described so far, it seems kind of unfair to immediately call her a fraud.

Gennai

I have heard of "bad" entities following us around, but I believe that Shamans will also journey to locate missing parts of us that we loose as we journey in our life.... Shamanic journeying is not cheap though...

Sometimes an unhelpful spirit can attach themselves to us if we are not properly protected or grounded and do some ghost hunting evenings - thats possible I think, but you know I think the missing bits of us are more helpful to look at first, unless you have been doing a bit of ghost hunting evenings, when yes it's possible maybe...
Fairyofdeath, you may like to draw out some of the tarot cards connected to positive love and attraction, and maybe list some qualities that you are looking for in a partner, and use those to build up a "love mojo" or mantra that you can say, and start to weave that positive attraction to you, and then maybe try a Shamanic journey to see what is going on when you are able to?
With Love and light,

Grizabella

There are many generalities that apply to people across the board and the fact that she hit on those doesn't mean she's psychic. It just means she's sly. The fact that right at the last she mentioned an evil spirit gave her away. She knows you'll be back to find out more about that---or at least, she knows the chances are great that you will--and then she can hit you with a big price for removing the spirit. If she doesn't, and she refers you to someone else who will do it, you can bet they're in cahoots with each other. Don't go back!

People like her can tell tons of stuff about you by the way you dress, your reactions to what she says, your manner of speaking, little things you say to her without thinking---they read you like a book. I'll bet that most of the things she said to you about your life could be said in general of millions of people with accuracy when you stop to think about it. What are the three areas most people are concerned with? Romance, money, children and family?

How did you look when you went in to see her? Did you wear a wedding ring? If not, then probably you were wondering about romance. Did she "pick up on that"? Did you wear inexpensive clothes or expensive ones? If you dressed inexpensively, then she'd know matters of money would definitely be causing you concern. Was your hair professionally done or just natural? You say you just HAD to go back to her, so did you tell her that? Even if you didn't, that shows that the warning of the evil spirit is going to draw you back to find out more about it and she knows chances are very high that that will be the case.

That's not to say there aren't psychic people who are legitimate. There are certainly legitimate, sincere psychic people. But they're not going to tell you there's an evil spirit around you and then leave you hanging with that at the end of the reading. If they're honest and sincere about what they do, they'll tell you some way to resolve issues, not leave them hanging to draw you back through curiosity and concern.

That comment about the bad spirit told me she's not legitimate, she's just slick.

Umbrae

fairyofdeath02 said:
The fact that you came back – at that time – told the reader ‘heaps’, she knew that you thought she was a scammer, but came back. So you have deep questions that do really need answering…

fairyofdeath02 said:
A good real reader never needs to know your question, we just trust the cards, and let the cards do the talking. I can take three cards and have them apply to your life.

A good palmist/Tarot reader with three cards and your hands can reveal so much about your entire life it’s like suddenly finding yourself naked in public.

In the hands of a Con Artist, three cards? OMG

fairyofdeath02 said:
Couple points here. I have done reading for folks that had an entity companion. But I’ve never seen them bringing harm or blocking the person. And like Grizzy said, leaving this till the end is a bit of a tipper.

It’s like asking you to drive the car home so you can see how it looks in the driveway – it’s a sales gimmick, “Oh by the way…”

It also lays ‘blame’ regarding your ‘bad luck in love’ on an outside influence rather than age, upbringing and culture, or the need to shed 45 lbs.

She (the scammer) was betting on your return trip to sell you the ‘sliding scale’ Candle…that eliminates your entity and brings love into your life…

Which usually runs around $600.

She’s a con artist.

214red

i am going to sit on the fence, if she asks for anything else from you, even a second reading to get rid of the entity (or even gives you a referral) i agree she is a scammer.

If not, it would be worth simply doing some energy work (which never a bad thing), the INTERNET is a good source of information.

its sad that everyone is very quick to label the woman as a con artist when she might have just not followed the same reading techniques for wrapping up that we might have.

just dont give her more money, if she is not a con artist she will answer your questions you have about the bad entity without further payment or to sell you something new