I went to a psychic the other day...

Debra

I suspect they mean "eerily accurate" but aren't aware that "eerie" is a word--or can't spell it.

214red

for some people the truth is scary especially when its specific not general. the truth or accuracy in a reading doesnt always hit you as a warm flush of love, it sometimes slaps you in the face like a cold fish!

I did an impromptu reading in a cafe (a woman saw the cards and was curious) and yes i only pulled 3 cards and i was also able to relate information that was spot on that i didn't get from the cards or any cold reading. The situation was bleak and i didnt offer her anything other then what i saw in the cards and what i was given, and at the end i didnt offer her any positive message.

she thanked me for not giving her a falsely happy message when things werent that way, and she went away with more information then she had, but she didnt ask me how to solve it...she didnt even tell me the question.

SpaceCadet

I believe my sister has entities attached to her. If you do, I think you will know though. She experiences a lot of "ghostly" activity. This dates back to her childhood. Of course I don't know for certain but this is always what we have believed. Perhaps you should try a cleansing but finding a respectable Shaman or something may be difficult. I guess you never know who to trust or how to find a good one in your area. That is, if this issue continues to bother you, maybe for peace of mind.

214red

SpaceCadet said:
I believe my sister has entities attached to her. If you do, I think you will know though. She experiences a lot of "ghostly" activity. This dates back to her childhood. Of course I don't know for certain but this is always what we have believed. Perhaps you should try a cleansing but finding a respectable Shaman or something may be difficult. I guess you never know who to trust or how to find a good one in your area. That is, if this issue continues to bother you, maybe for peace of mind.
i think you only know if you are aware of your own energy, if you are you will know. if you are not so aware you wont, and you will just think its normal and there is something you dont know about it.

for instance i used to sometimes have sudden bouts of extreme emotions , i put this down to being a water sign...however later on i started to realise that it wasnt my emotions i was picking up other peoples energies without being aware of it.

shadowdancer

I did entity removal as part of my crystal healing course. At first I pooh poohed the whole idea, but it did become apparent our tutor had serious experiences with this, and she made sure we took copious notes and were prepared to learn from her experiences, as well as understanding it was an undertaking not to take lightly.

Since then, I have also had cause on at least two occasions to do the entity removal, and it ain't no picnic. I would be very, very wary of just looking up on the internet and giving it a go. If (and this is a big IF...) you do indeed have a negative energy entity with you, it will not take kindly to being messed with. That is the first thing. Secondly, if you do not know what you are doing you could leave yourself open to complications. I cannot say what form, as I have not seen anyone meddle with it, but I do know I have myself experienced physical symptoms when undertaking that technique. It was my fault as I had not taken the necessary personal protection precaution at the time, mainly because I didn't know I was going to be exposed to it, and was therefore a little unprepared. I never made that mistake again.

If you want to know more, please PM me. If when we chat it does appear you do indeed have something, we may be able to chat further.

Davina

shadowmon

lol, ok well i did mean scarily as in a kind of shock, not literally being scared, a shock and a surprise as to how amazing tarot can be if you can interpret it properly, thats all, information doesnt scare me, it only surprises and shocks me at times in the way like, oh wow your amazing at what you do kind of thing, not actually being scared :p

3crows

skilled

I think the woman was quite skilled. I didn't get that she was scamming on you. I got that she told it as she saw it. You don't have to go back to her. you are in control, not the psychic. She knows this. I have seen Undines/brownies (elementals) around me. They do exist- and this could be what she is talking aout. So....do a Tarot reading for yourself. Be specific...ask about the intentions of the psychic, the entity, and what you might do to improve your situation in general.

I find that entities can go away with a little effort- don't sweat it, though. These entities are usually harmless- so look within yourself to see what you can do about love. Peace!

Aladdin

Franniee,
at this moment i am lifting a glass of medicine via a ring-pull to my lips in support of you and hope the genie of the lamp might approve, even though his masters were most likely moslem !
'Dalecular' is just my own construct - as of or in Dr Who and the Daleks done by the BBC and just possibly one of the best examples of British broadcasting.
The Daleks favourite phrase in metallic plangency was "exterminate".
Best genial wishes to you -

franniee

Aladdin said:
Franniee,

'Dalecular' is just my own construct - as of or in Dr Who and the Daleks done by the BBC and just possibly one of the best examples of British broadcasting.
The Daleks favourite phrase in metallic plangency was "exterminate".
Best genial wishes to you -

:D nice! :) Genial wishes to you as well ;) Gotta go look up that series.... I love the BBC creations.

and Griz - no amount of bribery works with this child - nor does threatening - but we did get it in her and have since....

phoenixblu

fairyofdeath02 said:
The lady told me that I had an entity following me around bringing me bad luck in love, and that I've always had it. She said its blocking me. I don't know what to do about it... So anyone know what I can do please help!

Ive had this before, to be honest its usually where they expect you to panic, then they offer to remove the entity for hundreds of dollars...

I was told i was an evil queen in the past life and Im forever single for the mean things I did in the past...

she did say she could remove it for $1000... urm that was a no..