What Are The Crows Trying To Tell?

stella hoshiko

Milfoil said:
Me too, definitely. What is it they say about bad tasting medicine?

When Crow first started showing up in my spiritual life, I wondered if I was being punished for something but I realise now that's just how Crow is. Very matter of fact.

how true..I felt the same..like I was being punished for some wrong I did..and I had to seek out my sleeping pills to aid me with sleep at times when I was feeling sooo disturbed by the echos of their caws..but then I'll just wake up to realize that I'm just running away from what I have to know. Silly, isn't it?

stella hoshiko

okay~now here comes something real weird..I assume crows eat dead rats, correct? There was one dead one found right at one corner of my porch yesterday and the crows don't usually settle in areas of the house except on the top of the gates! Am I reading too much into this or was it some kind of warning?

Caedryn

The warning is...there is rat poison about, watch your pets.

~ C

stella hoshiko

lol~thanks for the reminder, Caedryn. The problem is that this dead rat's been eaten up really nicely only leaving behind the skin, tail and head! I'd thought that only crows will do something like that. A cat don't really eat a rat, does it? I've seen crows eating lots of dead stuffs before but never a cat. All I know is that there were a couple of stray cats wandering into our property just to keep warm but haven't come across one that brings its food in here.

Ms Magpie

I personally have a huge connection with crows or anything in the crow family, including magpies. I find that when they are presented to me in larger unusual groups or they are extreemly noisy, then there is something I need to pay attention to. It is something that I should sit up and listen, or something that I am on the right track.

I would think they are there for a message to be honest. Maybe when you take notice, are what is on your mind at that time. What is going on in your life at that moment.

As the universe for further clarification if you wish.

Barbara

Caedryn

stella hoshiko said:
lol~thanks for the reminder, Caedryn. The problem is that this dead rat's been eaten up really nicely only leaving behind the skin, tail and head! I'd thought that only crows will do something like that. A cat don't really eat a rat, does it? I've seen crows eating lots of dead stuffs before but never a cat. All I know is that there were a couple of stray cats wandering into our property just to keep warm but haven't come across one that brings its food in here.

That makes it very different ie. no poison.

~ C

stella hoshiko

yup, Caedryn..it didn't look quite like a poisoned one..

To Barbara,
Now I'm trying to recall what I was thinking about when it was found..and speaking of the crows making extremely noise~I did encounter such thing in this few recent weeks..the only thing that I remembered was that I was preparing dinner in quite a jolly mood..did I miss out something~?

Ms Magpie

Good day!

To me it is just something that is like a tap on the shoulder, pay attention. Maybe it is what has been on your mind, or something that is going good. Such as maybe acknowledge that aspect.

Just things like that make you more aware!

stella hoshiko

thanks, Barbara.. I'll just try to be more aware of what I'm going through then..since I can't remember what exactly I was thinking about when the whole thing happened..besides the dishes, that is.. :) what always got me into silent mode were the caw of the crows..it seemed like they're always there to inform about something..it'll be nice if I can hit spot-on with the messages they have for me..for example, my last encounter was that I was involved in an accident and the crows actually spent quite a number of weeks cawing(probably trying to tell me on it) before it happened..but I was to slow to pick up what they had to say until it happened.