What Are The Crows Trying To Tell?

stella hoshiko

I had been trying to well, get used to having them around me, Lunalyn..though I'm not like celticnoodle for I don't have medium abilities but they do kind of annoy me at times when I'm trying to think..and people left me each time they had made a din..I know they're great protectors..I guess it's just probably me and my nerves for there had been a lot of unpleasant incidents going on since I took more notice of their presence.

Caedryn

I found this. Might be of interest to you?

Crows are very vocal birds. They are sly and often deceptive in their actions. Crows have been known to build false nests high in treetops to confuse predators.The height of their nests give them the opportunity to watch everything that is going on around them. Many cultures think of crows as the keeper of knowledge for nothing escapes their keen sight. Crows travel in groups and make mischief in teams. As one crow explores something new, others will watch closely to see what happens and then learn from it. In this way they seem to always be in council with each other. They often raise a ruckus when hunters are around, warning deer and other birds. Crows recognize possible danger and always post lookouts when feeding. Their language is complex and they have a remarkable voice range. Each caw has its own meaning. Sometimes crow warns of impending danger. Other times it signals a time to join in council and make decisions. Listening to crows can teach how to hear the truth of what is being said. Crows are associated with magic and spiritual forces. If crow flies into your life, get out of your familiar nest, look beyond your present range of vision, listen to it’s caw and act accordingly.

Perhaps ask Tarot what their message is for you?

stella hoshiko

Thanks, Caedryn..the information's really helpful. I did seek out on tarot at times and there are also times when I didn't. :D

Milfoil

stella hoshiko said:
I guess it's just probably me and my nerves for there had been a lot of unpleasant incidents going on since I took more notice of their presence.

They certainly do seem to be the heralds of truth. Truth is neither positive or negative, it simply IS. If the truth is pleasant we accept it but the unpleasant and uncomfortable stuff is often the most effective in getting us to take notice, make changes or reassess ourselves.

Perhaps they have made themselves known to you to get your attention and warn you of something upcoming, in that way you can consider your actions and responses.

Caedryn

stella hoshiko said:
Thanks, Caedryn..the information's really helpful. I did seek out on tarot at times and there are also times when I didn't. :D

Pleasure SH!

What did your readings say...(if it is okay to share with us)?

~ C

stella hoshiko

Milfoil said:
They certainly do seem to be the heralds of truth. Truth is neither positive or negative, it simply IS. If the truth is pleasant we accept it but the unpleasant and uncomfortable stuff is often the most effective in getting us to take notice, make changes or reassess ourselves.

Perhaps they have made themselves known to you to get your attention and warn you of something upcoming, in that way you can consider your actions and responses.

Yes, Milfoil..and I realized that at times, I do have some level of difficulty trying to digest the negative aspects of some truths presented..

stella hoshiko

Caedryn said:
Pleasure SH!

What did your readings say...(if it is okay to share with us)?

~ C

sure, Caedryn..it's definitely okay to share it here with all of you..but I'm not sure if I'll be out of the topic though. The last draw I had yesterday was 8 Of Swords Rx..a crow cawed again moments ago..not sure if I'm feeling the caws right but I haven't felt like it's alerting me on something..more like a greeting instead..

Gentledragon

I've addressed this and googled about crow totem animals and searched for the 'best' article I could find. I love crows and identify very much with them. They're mysterious and sassy.

Check out the link:

http://wolfs_moon.tripod.com/crowtotem.html

Milfoil

stella hoshiko said:
Yes, Milfoil..and I realized that at times, I do have some level of difficulty trying to digest the negative aspects of some truths presented..

Me too, definitely. What is it they say about bad tasting medicine?

When Crow first started showing up in my spiritual life, I wondered if I was being punished for something but I realise now that's just how Crow is. Very matter of fact.

stella hoshiko

Gentledragon said:
I've addressed this and googled about crow totem animals and searched for the 'best' article I could find. I love crows and identify very much with them. They're mysterious and sassy.

Check out the link:

http://wolfs_moon.tripod.com/crowtotem.html

Wow~that is definitely one very helpful site, Gentledragon! Thanks for adding this information in here. :heart: