Peeking Through The Keyhole-remote Viewing

MagsStardustBlack

I'l play, just as soon as i give my wee one some food xMags

Well not getting a chance to consentrate just now, will def' check it out, tonight.

MagsStardustBlack

I'm not great at remote viewing but will give it a bash..

I'm going to do lots of little post's as my computer keeps crashing...

The pictures feel both American and Brittish to me, is the images set in America, with Brittish family influencences.

MagsStardustBlack

Can't open the first one so will, go on the others...

The picture of the man.

I get the feeling he was a business man, well known in the community. Will or William, comes to mind, i see sadness in his eyes actually, i see him as an old man, thin and frail....

MagsStardustBlack

The name Burns and initials FT. An Industrial boom, lots of factory's, hard working folk... The sound of soul music, and mixed ethenic community...

MagsStardustBlack

I'm struggling with this ones... Get the feeling of a railway line, rail road, and trains....

I'm sorry nothing else :^(

mingbop

Well am very rushed but... the man, did he have a more famous or successful father or older brother ? He feels a bit spoiled too or self satsified.
The wee cabin-type house gives me a woman's feel with it, she had kis who travelled far.
The bigger house has a woman ill in bed upstairs and a maid who answers the door.
And thats all I can get without more time/a better mood LOL !

canid

In the first pic of the house, I got whorehouse, I saw a dachshund, someone is plastered against the left side of the house, trying not to be seen. Bonnie & Clyde? And are there standing stones nearby?

(Ming, I tried your bug-eyed technique!)

mingbop

LOL !! dont bring me into it woman ! :)

celticnoodle

:laugh: ming and canid, you gave me a good laugh. er...canid, what is the bug eyed approach? :confused:

the reveal will be probably Sunday or Monday. after i return home again and have time to put a new one up! :D so, anyone else?????