Peeking Through The Keyhole-remote Viewing

celticnoodle

MagsStardustBlack said:
I'm going to do lots of little post's as my computer keeps crashing...

The pictures feel both American and Brittish to me, is the images set in America, with Brittish family influencences.

the pictures are from Gettysburg, PA, which is obviously, in America. not sure the family had British family influences, but these pictures are all about the Jenny Wade killing during the civil war battle there in Gettysburg. she was the only civilian casualty in that town due to the battles that took place, as you will read later here.

magsstardustblack said:
The picture of the man.

I get the feeling he was a business man, well known in the community. Will or William, comes to mind, i see sadness in his eyes actually, i see him as an old man, thin and frail
the man's picture shows Corp. Johnston H. Skelly of the 87th Pennsylvania. he was engaged to be married to Jenny Wade. I am not sure if he was a business man before the war.

mags said:
The name Burns and initials FT. An Industrial boom, lots of factory's, hard working folk... The sound of soul music, and mixed ethenic community...

now this is a great post!!! :thumbsup: the name Burns is most likely for John L. Burns. John Burns was a veteran of the War of 1812 and at 70 years of age also fought in teh civil war in Gettysburg, PA. he was wounded in teh war, but he lived to become quite well known. Gettysburg, PA was his 'home' and he is buried in Evergeen Cemetery there, where Jenny Wade and her fiance are buried also. Jenny and John Burns graves are the only two graves that have permission to fly the American Flag 24 hours a day. interesting that you got his name so clearly! :D I cannot place teh initials though. and i cannot place the sounds of soul music or mixed ethenic community things.

mingbop said:
Well am very rushed but... the man, did he have a more famous or successful father or older brother ? He feels a bit spoiled too or self satsified.
The wee cabin-type house gives me a woman's feel with it, she had kis who travelled far.
The bigger house has a woman ill in bed upstairs and a maid who answers the door.
And thats all I can get without more time/a better mood LOL !
not sure if he had a famous father or brother at all, i'm afraid. i don't know much about him, really, save teh fact that he was taken prisioner by the Rebels and eventually died from wounds--never knowing that his bride to be was already killed. I believe he was from a wealthy family though, so he probably was spoiled, yes. you got a great hit with the woman ill in bed upstairs. Jennie's sister, Georgia had just given birth to her first born--a boy. It was Jennie and her mother who tended Georgia, who had a very difficult birth. good one, ming!!! :thumbsup: :D

canid said:
In the first pic of the house, I got whorehouse, I saw a dachshund, someone is plastered against the left side of the house, trying not to be seen. Bonnie & Clyde? And are there standing stones nearby?

(Ming, I tried your bug-eyed technique!)
CANID!!! :p OMG! A WHOREHOUSE???!!! :laugh: now, as for someone being 'plastered against the left side of the house", yes, that is very possible. the day of the birthing of Georgia's son, the battle of Gettysburg had just begun. there was a gunfight on that street, and this is how Jennie died. across the street in the Farnsworth Home, the confederates had taken possession of and had shooters in each of the windows firing at the union soldiers. it is very possible that a union soldier was hiding--or trying to at the house where Jenny was killed.

it was determined that as she was kneading bread in the kitchen, a sharp shooter from teh Farnsworth Home (a confederate) shot out the window and the bullet went through the door and hit and killed Jenny instantly. there are some stones/rocks nearby everything in Gettysburg. I'm not sure if they were there at the time of the civil war or not though. but as you know, Gettysburg is a 'museum' for the civil war era. the war took place all over the town, and there are stone markers and statues everywhere to commemorate each and every part of the battle.

GOOD JOB ALL!!! now, here is the story of Jennie Wade:

Mary Virginia "Jennie" Wade was a 20-year-old resident of Gettysburg engaged to be married to Corp. Johnston H. Skelly of the 87th Pennsylvania. She worked as a seamstress with her mother in their home on Breckenridge Street. To make ends meet, they also took care of a 6-year-old boarder named Isaac. For safety during the first day's battle, Jennie and her family moved to the home of Jennie's sister, Georgia Wade McClellan on Baltimore Street. Her sister had given birth with great difficulty around 2:15 P.M., one hour before the Confederates rode into Gettysburg, and Jennie was caring for her. The McClellan side of the house on Baltimore Street, less than 50 yards north of Cemetery Hill, thus housed Mrs. Wade, Jennie, her brother Harry, her young boarder Isaac, her sister Georgia, and the newborn son. There was no heavy fighting in the area but a Federal picket line did run behind the little brick house, there was intermittent skirmishing between it and Confederate outposts in the Town proper. Protected by the sturdy brick walls of the house, they lived for three days in the midst of the greatest battle ever seen in this hemisphere. Jennie spent most of July 1 distributing bread to Union soldiers and filling their canteens with water. By late afternoon on July 2, the diminishing supply of bread made it apparent that more bread would be needed the next day. Jennie and her mother left the yeast to rise until the morning of the 3rd. At about 7 A.M. on the morning of July 3, the Confederate sharpshooters began firing at the north windows of the house. The prep work to bake biscuits was begun at 8 A.M. At about 8:30 A.M. while Jennie stood in the kitchen kneading dough, a Confederate musket ball smashed through a door on the north side of the house, pierced another into the kitchen, and struck Jennie in the back beneath her left shoulder blade embedding itself in her corset, killing her instantly. The cries of her sister and mother attracted Federal soldiers who carried her body to the cellar. Later she was buried in Evergreen Cemetery in a coffin some Confederate soldiers had fashioned for an officer. In the early afternoon of July 4, Jennie's mother baked 15 loaves of bread from the dough which Jennie had kneaded.

Jennie Wade was the only civilian casualty of the battle of Gettysburg. Nor was the tragedy complete, for unbeknownst to Jennie, her fiance` Corp. Skelly had been wounded and taken prisoner at Winchester on May 13. Transferred to Virginia, he died in a hospital on July 12. News that he had died in Confederate hands came several days after the Southern Army had withdrawn from Gettysburg.

the picture of the house was the house of Jenny's sister and where Jenny was killed. the picture of the single woman, was Jenny and the picture of the 3 women together is Jenny, her sister, Georgia and their mother in the middle. the wooden box contained teh dough that Jenny was kneading when she was killed.

celticnoodle

here is the new peek! we did these pictures in our psychic circle on Dancingbears site, with some interesting results! see what YOU can pick up on.

Attachments

• picture one.jpg
    picture one.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 61
  • picture two.jpg
    picture two.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 60
  • picture 3.jpg
    picture 3.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 60
  • picture four.jpg
    picture four.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 61

celticnoodle

and three more pics!

Attachments

• picture five.jpg
    picture five.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 67
  • picture six.jpg
    picture six.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 60
  • picture seven.jpg
    picture seven.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 59

greatdane

Just picking up a heaviness

oppressive, kind of stifling feeling a couple of the pix remind me of the last images in the Blair Witch Project. But the one's that are lighter just feel heavy. something or someone isn't happy. feels like several energies. Wouldn't want to try to scry in that basement at night with candle!

MagsStardustBlack

Woo Hoo, i'm so excited that i actually got something that was accurate for once ( in previouse peek). Given me a boost CN! Will def' get back on this pony, cheers, Mags!

Amanda

I got Cheech and Chong's "Mexican Americans and Beaners" song looking at these pictures... so I think it might have something to do with Mexicans and maybe imprisonment.

hopena

celticnoodle said:
lizzie borden house.

person pictured is girlfriend of lizzie, Nance O'Neil.

I thought that was the Lizzie Borden house! I should have said something at the time, but that's why I only commented on the girl.

MagsStardustBlack

Pic 1.
There is something quietly eerie about this house, empty. The house is of Spanish influence, not necessarily in Spain. I could hear a bell, then a repeated bang bang bang, or clang clang, you know what i mean. A Kirsty or Kirsten or K. The garage seems buzzing, alot of energy there.

Pic 2.
This one lookes creepy aye. Well two men scufflingin the centre, did something horrible happen in here, really suffocating feeling, heavy on the chest. My husband had a peek and thought of 'Cell'.

Pic 3.
The basement with the pipes, just more clanging, someone crying, was someone held captive in here?

Pic 4.
Someone desperatly wanted out of there, out of that door, i don't think they even got close.

Pic 5.
People came and went in this room, not knowing something, this room was a facade. A tall thin woman, hair pulled back in low ponytail, knee length skirt walking towards door. A man walks in and they argue.

Pic 6.
The woman again, cleaning the floor.

Pic 7.
The man in the corner, there seems to be an energy feild in this corner, obviously there is a shadow from the window but there seems to be an enegy feild also. Why is he standing like that, did something happen there in that room? It makes you feel a bit ill. More scuffling arround, a really heavy feeling, a represssed feeling, suffocating.

I think something bad went on in this house, that the local community had no idea about and for a long time, an abduction maybe? A man and a woman. I don't think there was a family there, no children, just a couple.

Maybe i'm way off - i'll blame Halloween, or the Stella lol.

xxMags.

nyx77

my weak attempt at peeking lol

Hello! Here is my latest attempt, lots going on right now in my life so I'm afraid its as I say "weak" but going to post anyway. Pic 1- Mexico/Spain, if not the location, strongly influenced. Smell of burning/fire. Pic 2-lots of people, movement, in and out, visiting. Quick flash of soldiers/military, planning of something. Pic 3 I couldn't work out what I was looking at whatsoever but felt a dark shadowy tall male presence. Pics 4 and 5 gave me that nasty "flippy" stomach feeling which I found very hard to get past. No clue why , just didn't like these at all. Pic 6-knife and blood also an elderly person sat at a desk in far corner. Pic 7-got nothing. : ( blessed be! Nyx

celticnoodle

great dane, i can tell you that in teh circle, we also felt the oppressive type of feeling there in teh pics. and a heavy feeling too. the basement was confirmed as having a very heavy feeling as if there was a 'spirit' there. we also felt that at circle too. good job! we also picked up on several energies and someone being unhappy.

Amanda_04, again, we all got the Mexican/Spanish feel to the house, and it is close to the Mexican border, i believe--or at least in a community with spanish speaking peoples. good job!

mags, not sure about the name or the initial. i'll try to find out. we also picked up on a lot of energy and buzzing--interesting everyone picked up on things we also picked up on.

i cannot recall if we got two men scuffling in the center there. but we did get that there was trouble there, and we felt that a man was involved and kept someone from leaving, so the "Cell" feeling you picked up on is the same in that sense.

the basement was spooky, eh? i picked up on a spirit there very strongly, but "he" didn't want to come out. making me feel like perhaps "he" was held there in life against his will.

that door was also picked up on as someone wanting to 'escape' there and a male spirit not allowing it.

we did pick up on a lot of arguing esp. btwn a man and woman, too. so i know that is good too.

the man in the corner in pic 7 is actually a young man. a young teen. he is just being goofy. his brother lives in this house and the brother and his parents have always felt like there are spirits here. i believe the mom told me that her son who lives in the house has heard arguments when he is the only one in the house.

now, also in pic 7 you hear scuffling. we all heard a lot of squeaky floors by spirits walking in that room. again the mother of the boys confirmed that.

now, we at circle also picked up on a young girl. the owner of the home is not very sure, but there were so many people who lived here, very possibly there was a little girl there. we feel the little girl was also handicapped with polio or something. so, you did a great job too! very good!

now, i thought someone picked up on a fire there--but now i cannot find it. am i missing it? i also picked up on a fire there, and the mother of the boys again said she felt there was a fire there once, but she is not 100% sure. so, if somoene got that--good job too!

nyx, good going too! yes, a spanish influence. lots of people and oh! you're the one with the fire! lol! i KNEW someone had it! good job! :)

we all saw that tall dark shadowy man. he was not a nice spirit either, i'll tell you. he esp. bugged mingbop at circle! the rest i am not 100% sure about, but if I can find out about the rest, I'll come back and update it again and PM all of you, so you'll know too.

thanks for participating!!

i don't have another one right now to put up, and I'm very, very busy. as most of you may know--having medical issues and we are also getting ready for a big move. so i may be out of commission here for the time being, unless, i do find soemthign that is way cool and can put it up easily and soon! :D