Flotsam and Jetsam Divinations! Read your junk! All Junkies Welcome!

Mellaenn

Wow, cardlady, this looks cool! Can't wait to see what the oracle says to you...

Satori

cardlady...we need your question too....I'm waiting in the wings with my pretties......:)

franniee

I would love to read someone again..... is anyone else diving in? come on I cleaned out chickie's room today and collected more stuff. }) just itching for some questions.

Mellaenn

franniee said:
I would love to read someone again..... is anyone else diving in? come on I cleaned out chickie's room today and collected more stuff. }) just itching for some questions.
LOL - your daughter's stuff really adds zing to an oracle, I gotta tell you! I'm disappointed that the little plastic panties haven't come up in a reading yet, though. :grin: I'll be all ready to say "Put on your big girl panties and deal with it."

cardlady22

my question . . . and apology

Hello, ladies! My apologies for it taking so long. This evening has not worked out as I would have wished. In fact, I'm quite rattled. (Nothing health-related.) It may be tomorrow before I can settle down and get it back again.

Question: How much trouble am I in due to events this evening?

cardlady22

Mellaenn's interpretation

the throw

It looks like the ghostwriter part of it is really trying to get your attention, even though it would "happen" or be finished at a much later time. Because it's reaching in for the Spirit die with a Master Number rolled, I'm thinking it's a very inspiring/personally life-changing story to tell. Perhaps even a fall-from-grace leading to a rebirth?

The editor & psychic wrangler parts are very central, but facing down. Nothing super great, but present.

An unexpected problem will be dealt with and moved past.

You need to use this opportunity to stake claim to what you want out of/from these jobs. Be constantly in touch and true to the goal of the project(s).

lefthandedgoth

I'd like a reading!

If I can jump in, I would like a reading. I will be happy to do the next one or however it works.

I'll do my customers' favorite: What's Up? A general reading for the next whatever.

I've only had junk oracle readings from one other person before, and that was the guy who taught me. So it will be awesome to get one from someone else!

ande

lefthandedgoth

Mellaenn said:
LOL - your daughter's stuff really adds zing to an oracle, I gotta tell you! I'm disappointed that the little plastic panties haven't come up in a reading yet, though. :grin: I'll be all ready to say "Put on your big girl panties and deal with it."

Little plastic panties?! OMG! Where?! Those sound wonderful for a junk oracle!

Satori

hi lhg,

Look up at the question on cardlady22's next to last post. That is what you'll read for and then ask one of your own....and hopefully I'll take a stab at that one!

She said something about how much trouble she is in for last night's shenanigans.....;)

Good luck!

Much Later:
OK...I'm working on Cardlady's question......she should know by now how much trouble too so she can let me know if I got it....

Satori

cardlady22 said:
Question: How much trouble am I in due to events this evening?

Trail of things lands in a backwards S

Starts with: sex dice; ONCE A DAY, badboy pin, by his head is crescent moon bead, then gumnut, top, alchemical token, here we see a split:
towards the north west we see shell fossil, shell sliver, round doughnut fimo bead, bunny looking North, small green die letter o on it.

Finishing the backward s loop:
alchemical token, buddha-face down, die with number 5 up.

Head South:
Love Token/coin says:
Love is patient and kind
it always protects, trusts and hopes
Love never fails

touching the fossil

OK then.

Trouble for you is a snake in the grass, or a pebble in the shoe. You get in trouble Once A Day, just because you can, can, can!

This is like the spilled milk. Cry or clean? You have some feelings of shame over this one, as if you in your exalted position of esteemed card carrying CardLady22 shouldn't have these kinds of issues to deal with.:eek: ;)

I look at this and think, stone soup, no, spiritual soup. Like the layout is the top of the soup pot that just got stirred up and this is what is floating at the top RIGHT NOW.

I feel like the little green dice off in the distance ahead of the bunny is sort of saying in a whisper, not too much trouble...and at the other end of the reading we have the 5, and a little distance from that...the shamed Buddha, hiding his lovely face. At his little bumbum, the Alchemical coin, which says to me sh!t happens and you gotta just get on with it...but Buddha sh!t, well that is like the cosmic creative juice of the Universe! And an alchemical poop well that is like.....Dust (aka Golden Compass).

Something wonderful will come of this little mistake....Like a Blooper from God, where she meant to create horses but got the Zebra instead!

So within a 5, five days, five minutes, 5 weeks, 5months....you'll know what the trouble is and what the outcome of the Miracle is. Oh yea and the top? Things sometimes feel like they are spinning out of control, but then things shift, turn, settle, and the Buddha poops....

And that little bunny, frozen in fear? No. Just resting comfy cozy like staring at the OFTEN side of the sex dice. }) See. Bunny knows what to do....

Mwahahahahahaaaa!

Question:
Will this weekend trip away bring me anything major in the way of surprises?