north wind vision

mingbop

Asking for your ideas please on a vision I keep having lately. You might remember the other one I had some months ago with black flies coming at me when I closed my eyes ...and I was dodging them --then my OH got very ill. So the black flies were illness, and I was dodging them because the illness was not for me.
Because of that, I am now taking this one seriously lol !
This one... I'm standing on a great plain, and it is dusk and quiet. I feel the cool wind on my face and know that I'm facing North. I'm very concerned and know that the wind brings trouble, and I'm screwing up all my senses to try and see/hear what is going on.
Seen this one three times so far. Any ideas ?

celticnoodle

mingbop said:
Asking for your ideas please on a vision I keep having lately. You might remember the other one I had some months ago with black flies coming at me when I closed my eyes ...and I was dodging them --then my OH got very ill. So the black flies were illness, and I was dodging them because the illness was not for me.
Because of that, I am now taking this one seriously lol !
This one... I'm standing on a great plain, and it is dusk and quiet. I feel the cool wind on my face and know that I'm facing North. I'm very concerned and know that the wind brings trouble, and I'm screwing up all my senses to try and see/hear what is going on.

oh dear, ming. I don't know how to interpret this one, but I do know that a wind can mean that troubles are a brewing and coming your way. so, it is definitely a warning of something that will upset and bring stress your way. also, to know you are facing north can indicate making progress.

i looked up the others,

quiet: quoting from a dream website:
To dream how quiet it is, indicates that you need to stop and reflect upon life. You are in need of some quiet time in your waking life in order to restore some sanity and spiritual balance

plain:To see the plains in your dream, represents wholesomeness. and something that is homegrown.� Alternatively, it signifies that you have a clear and smooth path ahead.� The dream may also be a metaphor for someone who is plain.

not sure if this will help you or not, but i do hope it will. good luck. will keep you in my prayers.

N.

re-pete-a

In The little knowledge gained about the American Indians 4 paths or directions,. The North is the place of the ancients or old peoples . It can indicate a passing into the spirit realms of someone of age.

Though this vision of yours was a North Wind, not a person.
In which case it could be a message from the spirit world wanting to be heard.

mingbop

Terrific - the nearest old person is ME ! lolol :)
TY noodle, it's doing my head in, like the black flies did. I wish they'd show me things that make sense !!

celticnoodle

mingbop said:
Terrific - the nearest old person is ME ! lolol :)
TY noodle, it's doing my head in, like the black flies did. I wish they'd show me things that make sense !!

oh, mingy, you're not old!

and, yes, it would be nice to see things that made sense, rather then having to play guessing games! but, heck, it wouldn't be near as much fun, now would it? :laugh:

ncharge

North is also the direction of your craft - the creative things that you do to express yourself, your job, your hobbies. And wind brings new knowledge or clarity about situations. Could be you are about to face changes related to your craft.

Milfoil

mingbop said:

A wide open space like the great plain may indicate a distancing from others, being alone or perhaps the sense of being able to see into the far distance, the future even without hinderance.

North is associated (in the northern hemisphere) with cold, winter, white, wisdom, quiet, those who have passed over (in the west) and are now in spirit etc. Different NA tribes have their own associations with the directions but White Buffalo is one well known one from the peoples of the plains.

Sensing trouble is perhaps a not so subtle warning that something is coming along which is represented by winter, a harsh, fallow, difficult or unproductive time. I'm sorry to say. Could it be someone wise and old in spirit who is telling you to be prepared. When the first signs of winter came, people knew it was time to gather up all they could and head to their winter camp site. They needed enough stores to last them till spring and enough fur, fuel etc so often this meant moving everything to wooded areas which were more sheltered.

Why don't you have some nice visions for a change with dancing Squirels and big cream cakes?

mingbop

It's def trouble of some kind yes. Dancing squirrels for goddsake woman ? I hate bloody squirrels LOL!! But I'm up for visions of cream cakes, anytime...

Milfoil

I wonder if you were getting a message about the volcanic eruption yesterday? Certainly the ill wind from the north (the ash cloud) has caused all manner of problems.

mingbop

Just found this sorry. Well at first glance it seems an odd thing to have a warning about - but I have not had this vision again, so it might be right Millie.
Now the thing has happened theres no need to keep warning I suppose.