Dice Divination readings

Tarot Orat

I'm just starting out with this method and want to get some practice, plus see if readings I do for other people are accurate :) My dice are tiny because they're made of actual black diamonds, and I only have two because I couldn't afford any more than that! (Actually I couldn't afford two, but they were so darn cool I couldn't resist...)

Two dice can answer yes/no/maybe questions. If you have one, post it here and we'll see what the little diamond dice say!

doormousey

Wow, that sounds so cool! I've not seen anyone doing dice readings yet!

Let's see, I don't want to waste a bad question on the diamond dice! Haha.

Am I in contact with the guy I'm going to marry now as in can I physically contact him?

leelee

oh this sounds cools

Let see:

Is D my soulmate?
Does S want to get back together?

Thanks again!

Tarot Orat

doormousey said:
Wow, that sounds so cool! I've not seen anyone doing dice readings yet!

Let's see, I don't want to waste a bad question on the diamond dice! Haha.

Am I in contact with the guy I'm going to marry now as in can I physically contact him?

1, 6 = Certain outcome, so yes!
Total is 7 = You should have a strong faith that you will connect with him.

PentQueen

I like doormousey's question. I will ask the same :):

Thanks in advance!

obeygravity

This seems interesting...

Will the conflict between JS and myself ever be properly resolved?

And if you're open to doing a second one, I'd love to ask one similar to doormousey's which is... will I meet the man I'm supposed to marry before the year's over?

Charmy

This sounds so great :)

Will I get offered an interview for X?

Tarot Orat

leelee said:
oh this sounds cools

Let see:

Is D my soulmate?

5, 5 = For sure! Two of the same number means you're right in sync with each other.
Total is 10 = doubts, but this doesn't mean it's actually doubtful; other people might doubt that you are right for each other, but those matching 5's say otherwise.

leelee said:
Does S want to get back together?

1, 1 = Impossible to know.
Total is 2 = No :( I think the synthesis would be, although you can't know right now, the answer is probably no.

Tarot Orat

obeygravity said:
This seems interesting...

Will the conflict between JS and myself ever be properly resolved?

4, 1 = Most likely (probable, but not certain)
Total is 5 = Good luck is required here, in addition to your working to resolve the situation.

The dice seemed to jump apart and then roll back together, which seems like a good sign!

obeygravity said:
And if you're open to doing a second one, I'd love to ask one similar to doormousey's which is... will I meet the man I'm supposed to marry before the year's over?

2, 1 = Yes!
Total is 3 = Be careful about it, though. So I'd say, don't run off right away with the first man who seems to be "the one" - if he really is the one, it will last and there's no need to rush!

Tarot Orat

Charmy said:
This sounds so great :)

Will I get offered an interview for X?

This is interesting, one die actually balanced on its edge long enough to read both faces before it fell all the way flat. Here's what it landed on:

4, 1 = Most likely
Total is 5 = Good luck is required - I'd say the luck is that you're getting the interview!

The face that it didn't land on would have been 5, 1 = 50/50 chance. As that was literally in the balance, and it fell to the "most likely" side, I think you do indeed have that good luck!