Dice Divination readings

PentQueen

Hey Tarot Orat! I think you skipped me :) Thanks again for the read!

Tarot Orat

PentQueen said:
I like doormousey's question. I will ask the same :):

Am I in contact with the guy I'm going to marry now as in can I physically contact him?

Thanks in advance!

The first toss sent them both outside the circle so I threw them again, a bit less vigorously :)

2, 1 = Yes!
Total is 3 = Be careful, though - don't come on too strong or rush into anything. You can physically contact him, but don't *get* physical right away, LOL :)

Tarot Orat

PentQueen said:
Hey Tarot Orat! I think you skipped me :) Thanks again for the read!

I had just noticed that and was posting your reply as you asked me about it :) My e-mail notifications weren't keeping up with my forum refreshing!

Tarot Orat

Hey, everybody! I have to take the bus home now, but the dice are coming with me, and I'll come back for more readings in an hour or so :)

PentQueen

Tarot Orat said:
The first toss sent them both outside the circle so I threw them again, a bit less vigorously :)

2, 1 = Yes!
Total is 3 = Be careful, though - don't come on too strong or rush into anything. You can physically contact him, but don't *get* physical right away, LOL :)

Huh...interesting! This makes me think of a particular person...can I pretty please ask one more? I'm wondering if x is this person?

Thanks again!!!

TractJM

>_>
<_<
>_>

Is my future long-term partner currently in my life? This would be so much easier than trying to toss names! lol

Nytebugg

I'm game. I've been trying dice divination as well but mine are plain plastic.

my question is do I already have some form of connection with the man I will one day marry?

leelee

Tarot Orat said:
5, 5 = For sure! Two of the same number means you're right in sync with each other.
Total is 10 = doubts, but this doesn't mean it's actually doubtful; other people might doubt that you are right for each other, but those matching 5's say otherwise.
This is good to know as he has been my hubby of nearly 20 years so it's good to see that we are in sync. :) Doubts: they are the recent doubts I have had about our relationship after a break up. We are back together now and doing well. We complete each other where he is patient I am not and where he is impatient I am. He is the braun and I am the brains of the business. Where he is strong I am weak and where I am strong he is weak. We balance each other out.

1, 1 = Impossible to know.
Total is 2 = No :( I think the synthesis would be, although you can't know right now, the answer is probably no.

No would be correct as he was a man I was seeing while my hubby and I had broken up. So both of us have moved on
Thnakyou this has been fun. :)

obeygravity

Tarot Orat said:
4, 1 = Most likely (probable, but not certain)
Total is 5 = Good luck is required here, in addition to your working to resolve the situation.

The dice seemed to jump apart and then roll back together, which seems like a good sign!

Part of me feels apathetic but the other part feels hopeful. She's one of my closest friends ever and it would suck to have to part ways because of this. But at the same time, I don't know if I can genuinely continue to be friends with someone who lashes out at me because I was looking for a simple sorry for how they treated me. Ugh.

2, 1 = Yes!
Total is 3 = Be careful about it, though. So I'd say, don't run off right away with the first man who seems to be "the one" - if he really is the one, it will last and there's no need to rush!

I hope so. I've had some warning of a guy who's to be coming into my life over the summer but being the person that I am, I'm not likely to be particularly open to them since... I really hate the summer love thing. Did it once, totally didn't end well. Bleh.

Tarot Orat

PentQueen said:
Huh...interesting! This makes me think of a particular person...can I pretty please ask one more? I'm wondering if x is this person?

Thanks again!!!

The dice were less jumpy this time, they answered right away!

1, 4 = Most likely
Total is 5 = Good luck is required; it may be a matter of timing, being in a certain location, or having "good vibes" at the same time. Again, don't rush in, trust that luck is on your side!