Dice Divination readings

NamasteIndia

hey hi,

Can you tell me whether i will immigrate to 'C' country???

Namaste

Charmy

Tarot Orat said:
This is interesting, one die actually balanced on its edge long enough to read both faces before it fell all the way flat. Here's what it landed on:

4, 1 = Most likely
Total is 5 = Good luck is required - I'd say the luck is that you're getting the interview!

The face that it didn't land on would have been 5, 1 = 50/50 chance. As that was literally in the balance, and it fell to the "most likely" side, I think you do indeed have that good luck!

Oh, a LOT of good luck is require for this one. It's very much a 50/50 chance that I'll be offered one. They get over 800 applicants a year for 160 interview slots! Hopefully I'll be one of the lucky ones this year :)

Thanks hun!

Tarot Orat

leelee said:
This is good to know as he has been my hubby of nearly 20 years so it's good to see that we are in sync. :) Doubts: they are the recent doubts I have had about our relationship after a break up. We are back together now and doing well. We complete each other where he is patient I am not and where he is impatient I am. He is the braun and I am the brains of the business. Where he is strong I am weak and where I am strong he is weak. We balance each other out.

It sounds like you two really are perfect for each other, and everyone has doubts from time to time - I'm glad to hear you're back together again!

leelee said:
No would be correct as he was a man I was seeing while my hubby and I had broken up. So both of us have moved on
Thnakyou this has been fun. :)

I'm glad to know that the "No" answer is the good one here! I never like telling people "no" but clearly it can also be for the best :)

Filipa

hey
if you're still doing this..
is PL ready and willing to start over with me?

Tarot Orat

Hi, everyone! Yes, I'll do more readings later today for all the new requests, around lunchtime (2 more hours). :)

Tarot Orat

nirvie said:
I'd be interesed in a reading if you're still offering.. I've never had a dice reading before, and reading your thread has sparked my curiosity..
I was wondering if D and I will be able to repair/rebuild our relationship?

3, 1 = Maybe not
Total is 4 = Be wise, think it over carefully. "Maybe not" leans towards "no" but still includes the possibility of "yes." But make sure that this is what you want, and consider any steps you take in advance so you don't make a mistake without thinking things through!

obeygravity

I'm back for more! ... with multiple questions again! ahahah!

Will I get an internship this week?
Will it be some place that I'll actively enjoy working?

Tarot Orat

NamasteIndia said:
hey hi,

Can you tell me whether i will immigrate to 'C' country???

Namaste

1, 4 = Most likely
Total is 5 = Good luck may play a part: something happening in the right place at the right time, talking to the right person, coming across the right opportunity.

Tarot Orat

Filipa said:
hey
if you're still doing this..
is PL ready and willing to start over with me?

1, 2 = Yes!
Total is 3 = Be careful, though - make sure this is what you really want, and don't rush into things or try to force it.

strangebrew

Hello

May i have one please? :)

Will i see D this weekend?

thanks! x