Dice Divination readings

Tarot Orat

obeygravity said:
When you have time, I have another Q that's kind of lighthearted. I was just wondering if I'll be able to get a cat by October? And if so... will I have the opportunity to get a maine coon specifically? Though I'll be happy with whatever feline companionship I can get, honestly haha

4, 1 = Most likely (that you'll get a cat :) )
Total is 5 = Good luck may be involved; a chance meeting with someone, seeing an ad or sign someplace you ordinarily wouldn't look, a cat sauntering into your life on its own terms and staying there. (Very much a cat thing to do!)

Will it be a Maine coon?
5, 2 = Maybe
Total is 7 = Have strong faith; well, I don't think this means you should actually be praying to get a Maine coon, but even if it seems unlikely you should still believe that it can happen. That stroke of luck indicated in the first roll might be that you'll sit next to a Maine coon breeder on the bus :)

Maine coons are such beautiful cats! Good luck!

obeygravity

Tarot Orat said:
4, 1 = Most likely (that you'll get a cat :) )
Total is 5 = Good luck may be involved; a chance meeting with someone, seeing an ad or sign someplace you ordinarily wouldn't look, a cat sauntering into your life on its own terms and staying there. (Very much a cat thing to do!)

I've always wanted one of those luck moments to happen where you just come across a cat or a dog and take them in. It would be really nice if something like that happened. I think I actually had a dream once of running into a woman who was giving away her cat at my school. It'd be kind of cool if that turned out to be real haha.

Will it be a Maine coon?
5, 2 = Maybe
Total is 7 = Have strong faith; well, I don't think this means you should actually be praying to get a Maine coon, but even if it seems unlikely you should still believe that it can happen. That stroke of luck indicated in the first roll might be that you'll sit next to a Maine coon breeder on the bus :)

Maine coons are such beautiful cats! Good luck!

Yeah, I really love them. They're absolutely gorgeous cats. I'm over all okay with my future cat not being a maine coon but it'd be pretty neat if that turned out to happen :laugh:

jlo

Tarot Orat said:
First question:
4, 1 = Most likely
5 = Good luck is required - being in the right place at the right time, a chance meeting, something beyond your control that can turn the situation in your favor and solve the problem.
I really hope so and solve the problem so I can move on with my life.

Tarot Orat said:
Second question:
One of the dice rolled out of the circle the first two times I asked this, they seem a bit jumpy here!
6, 4 = Yes
Total is 10 = There may be some doubts; hm, that could be the die that kept leaving the circle! It might be doubtful that you'll meet him again right away, or at the supermarket - don't just sit at the supermarket waiting, it might be a totally different place next time.
I last saw him 2 months ago and hope to bump into him another time.I really felt that this could lead to something.

Tarot Orat said:
Third question:
4, 4 = Maybe no, maybe yes
Total is 8 = Be patient, it will come in time. So maybe not within the next year - or else, maybe at the very end of the year months, on Month 12, Day 30 :) Hang in there!
Yes I'm being patient and I agree that it will only happen when the time is right ..

Thanks a lot :)

niki frm india

Tarot Orat said:
The dice seemed to be a bit reluctant (rolling out of the circle twice), but they settled down the third time.
3, 3 = Yes, if you act accordingly
Total is 6 = Of course (if you follow a course). It looks like you definitely have the opportunity for a good relationship in the next 2 months, but you have to take some steps to make it happen - follow advice, take good care of yourself, don't do things that would get in the way of what you want.

ooooohhh..that sounds soooo positive..:)...i get your point of following the course..will certainly keep you updated with the developments..thank you so much for taking out tome for me once again..it means a lot..

i really found this divination interesting..i hope to learn it soon,,can u suggest some resources where i can look for it..

thanks
god bless you

SwordsQueen

Tarot Orat said:
First question:
1, 6 = Certain outcome - that's a strong yes!
Total is 7 = Have strong faith, believe that it is true even if it seems uncertain. If you can't think of a specific person, that doesn't mean he isn't someone you know! Or if you have someone in mind, maybe it seems that he wouldn't be interested in you, but if you believe in yourself then he'll see you positively.
Ooo fun!! It's funny, I do have a certain someone in mind, but it's me that's uncertain about me!

Tarot Orat said:
Second question:
4, 1 = Most likely
Total is 5 = Good luck may be involved; running into the guy at the right time and place, for instance. Something that seems random might make him think of you and want to get together.

I was just toying with the dice while I thought about that and dropped them to start typing, and they came up 4, 1 again. So they're staying on message here!
Great message here! I am ALL about the right place, right time. And this year has been chock full of events/situations like that for me. LOL, I wonder if this is the chap from above ...

Thank you Tarot Orat!! I enjoyed this :). :heart:

214red

Tarot Orat said:
First question:
3, 6 = Probably not
Total is 9 = according to my 2nd method, this means "quite sure," an emphatic yes. I had been trying to avoid interpreting this combination for a while, but I have been seeing from the feedback that the reading of the total (9 in this case) doesn't necessarily stand on its own, that it often modifies or says something about the reading of the two individual numbers. I'd synthesize this as, you probably shouldn't let go of the feelings, with an added "we mean it, you probably shouldn't!" as the followup. If that makes any sense :)
well this is confusing, not because of your reading, but because logic says i should...but i have hung on to them because it feels right, doesnt make sense i know but its hard to explain
Tarot Orat said:
Second question:
4, 1 = Most likely
Total is 5 = Good luck may be required; being in the right place at the right time, a chance meeting, X happening to think of something that would make them want to contact you. If you've had a falling-out, something might remind X of positive times you had together and want to reconnect.
again this makes sense, we have a falling out and havent spoken in awhile but used to get on well, so hopefully this does happen

thanks for the readings:)

TractJM

Tarot Orat said:
4, 6 = Yes!
Total is 10 = doubts; you could be doubting yourself, or the other person might have some doubts about him/herself or being in a relationship right now. Look at any negative feelings you have about yourself, if you feel good about you then others will too!

Hi! Did I forget to leave feedback?

This makes total sense. I do have someone in mind and I really hope it's her. I am sort of doubting myself in the sense that I'd really love to be with her and my guides have suggested she is the one, but I'm a little emotionally defensive after my last dating attempt a year ago. In addition, she has doubts about herself as she has phobias and fears associated with kissing and intimacy and would like a boyfriend that meets verry high standards, she doesn't want to get involved with anyone unless they meet her perfect view.

I will focus on feeling good about me :) you're so right.

Thank you!

nirvie

Tarot Orat said:
3, 2 = Almost certainly
Total is 5 = Good luck is required; you might need to be in the right time, right place, or other chance-based situation. Something good has to happen that might be beyond either of your control, so it feels like starting fresh instead of picking up something that went wrong.

Sorry for the delay in feedback!
This is probably the question I should have asked in the first place haha. I think a fresh start feels more like it would happen; and has started to happen. I could see how luck could play a role, I could see something unexpected pushing us in the right direction, which would probably be a good thing since we both tend to like to be in control of situations!