Dice Divination readings

Tarot Orat

obeygravity said:
I'm back for more! ... with multiple questions again! ahahah!

Will I get an internship this week?

5, 5 = For sure!
Total is 10 = There may be doubts, perhaps on the part of the people selecting interns, but 5-5 is very positive and also indicates that it'll be a good fit. Whenever the dice have matching numbers it reinforces the conclusion.

obeygravity said:
Will it be some place that I'll actively enjoy working?

5, 3 = If you're lucky
Total is 8 = Be patient, it will come in time. I'd synthesize that as, a chance occurrence on the first day or two could influence your opinion, but even if the chance makes you initially dislike it, you'll come to enjoy it more later. So if something goes wrong on the first day, don't stress about it! :)

Tarot Orat

strangebrew said:
Hello

May i have one please? :)

Will i see D this weekend?

thanks! x

5, 1 = 50/50 chance
Total is 6 = Of course! So, let's synthesize that - the situation may seem iffy right now, and you can't be sure, but it will turn out that you will see each other. Or maybe you won't plan to meet, but will run into each other by chance anyway!

obeygravity

Tarot Orat said:
5, 5 = For sure!
Total is 10 = There may be doubts, perhaps on the part of the people selecting interns, but 5-5 is very positive and also indicates that it'll be a good fit. Whenever the dice have matching numbers it reinforces the conclusion.

5, 3 = If you're lucky
Total is 8 = Be patient, it will come in time. I'd synthesize that as, a chance occurrence on the first day or two could influence your opinion, but even if the chance makes you initially dislike it, you'll come to enjoy it more later. So if something goes wrong on the first day, don't stress about it! :)

I really hope so. I've never really had a job that I insta-loved. But... usually it's something that comes after working there for a little while. I really hope this is true! fingers crossed!

strangebrew

Tarot Orat said:
5, 1 = 50/50 chance
Total is 6 = Of course! So, let's synthesize that - the situation may seem iffy right now, and you can't be sure, but it will turn out that you will see each other. Or maybe you won't plan to meet, but will run into each other by chance anyway!

Thanks! We live in different countries and i am waiting on the flight being canx or not...so the 50/50 is exactly whats happening. I feel we will see each other, but it will be very touch and go

Most helpful! Appreciated :heart:

xx

nirvie

Tarot Orat said:
3, 1 = Maybe not
Total is 4 = Be wise, think it over carefully. "Maybe not" leans towards "no" but still includes the possibility of "yes." But make sure that this is what you want, and consider any steps you take in advance so you don't make a mistake without thinking things through!

Yes.. this is how I'm feeling now.. I'm pretty much just taking time now to consider what I need to do and how to approach D. "Maybe not" also makes sense, I think it's unlikely that we would repair what we had.. but rather start something new - since if we patch things up at all, it would be a much different kind of relationship/friendship then we had previously... hmm

would it be okay if I asked a follow up question? If D is willing to start fresh?

Tarot Orat

nirvie said:
Yes.. this is how I'm feeling now.. I'm pretty much just taking time now to consider what I need to do and how to approach D. "Maybe not" also makes sense, I think it's unlikely that we would repair what we had.. but rather start something new - since if we patch things up at all, it would be a much different kind of relationship/friendship then we had previously... hmm

would it be okay if I asked a follow up question? If D is willing to start fresh?

3, 2 = Almost certainly
Total is 5 = Good luck is required; you might need to be in the right time, right place, or other chance-based situation. Something good has to happen that might be beyond either of your control, so it feels like starting fresh instead of picking up something that went wrong.

Little Hare

Tarot Orat said:
When I first started using them I was just going by odd and even numbers, but the dice really felt like they had a personality (they jump, they roll, they balance on corners) and I started researching dice divination online. I'm using a couple of methods and trying to synthesize them while I get a better feel for how the dice work and how accurate the readings are. I found some great info in the Divination forums here, I'm using some of the techniques mentioned in this thread: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=117237. I'm not 100% sure where I found the other main method but it's probably just a Google search away :)

Doing the readings here is helping the most! I did read for myself first, but if you do it for one person (including yourself) more than about 3 times a day, the dice just get wacky and stop answering. They'd roll out of the circle or fall on the floor or come out "no" three times in a row. So getting more experience w/ more people is great!

Thanks so much for answering! when my life settles down a little bit i'm going to try reading with dice :D it seems like your doing a great job!

PentQueen

Hi Tarot Orat! I have some more questions for you if you're still up for these :)

I'd like to know, will my current musical project fall apart within the next 3 months?

Will a new musical project be more successful?

Can I expect teaching employment this summer?

Will I be financially stable over the next 3 months?

Sorry to overload with questions! Thanks in advance!

Filipa

Tarot Orat said:
1, 2 = Yes!
Total is 3 = Be careful, though - make sure this is what you really want, and don't rush into things or try to force it.

yaay :D

I was worried he might not be ready, and you are right I tend to rush things and with him it has to go really slowly

thanks!

Tarot Orat

PentQueen said:
Hi Tarot Orat! I have some more questions for you if you're still up for these :)

LOL, absolutely :) The dice start to get wacky if they do more than 3 readings for one person at a time, so the last question might get a weird response!

PentQueen said:
I'd like to know, will my current musical project fall apart within the next 3 months?

3, 1 = Maybe not
Total is 4 = Be wise, think it over carefully. "Maybe not" is a pretty dubious answer, so make sure the project is really something you want to do and you're committed to it.

PentQueen said:
Will a new musical project be more successful?
6, 1 =Certain Outcome - that's a yes :)
Total is 7 = Have strong faith - believe in yourself and the project, don't give up if it seems to be falling apart and things get tough.

PentQueen said:
Can I expect teaching employment this summer?

6, 4 = Yes!
Total is 10 = Doubts, but not about you personally; maybe at a level well beyond your control, like the funding available to the employer. Make sure you don't have any doubts about it yourself!

PentQueen said:
Will I be financially stable over the next 3 months?

3, 3 = Yes, if you act accordingly
Total is 6 = Of course, as long as you do the right things: be prudent with saving and spending, and take any good financial opportunities that come your way. Playing the lottery is probably not the way to go here :)

The dice rolled out of the circle the first few times I asked that question, so I think they're out-questioned for the night. But feel free to ask more questions tomorrow!