Let's Do Another Flotsam and Jetsam Swap!!!!

linnie

Hi Witchy... if you're still about... :) Throat all better yet? I hope so...each time we cross paths you do seem to have improved just a little... Yay!! iT'S LATE HERE, AND i'M JUST BACK HOME FROM CHOIR AND STILL HAVEN'T HAD DINNER sorry... too tired to retype.... so, am mostly AFK now... :)

Witchy Woman

Hey. Yep all better. Woke up this morning with no issues..yay.
Yeah we mite cross paths for an hour or two if lucky :)

Witchy Woman

I got to the post today. and everyones is mailed cept one, and I will pm her on it...but she knows.
Can I get a WOOT WOOT!!

GryffinSong

Witchy Woman said:
I got to the post today. and everyones is mailed cept one, and I will pm her on it...but she knows.
Can I get a WOOT WOOT!!

WOOT WOOT sista!!! :)

Witchy Woman

GryffinSong said:
WOOT WOOT sista!!! :)
Theres several of items that everyone got, cept you :( i ran out of one item,a nd wasnt gonna send it half done, and the other, i just plum~dumb~forgot. So, when i get the rest of the one, ill make the other and send them together :)
EDIT: I did send your package though! just missing 2 items

Witchy Woman

OK ive got darts tonight, so I need to get in shower plus I want to cut my hair, well actually, all i want is a dang nap!

Witchy Woman

Shit, they took the top of the thread button away. not good. it takes forever to scroll to the top if its a full page. or is it somewere else? When my puter slows up, which is all the time...i really liked that button, after I found it, and now that Im addicted to it, its gone! grap.

kaleanna

Shit, they took the top of the thread button away. not good. it takes forever to scroll to the top if its a full page. or is it somewere else? When my puter slows up, which is all the time...i really liked that button, after I found it, and now that Im addicted to it, its gone! grap.

hrmmmmm Witchy, I don't think I ever knew about that thread button, LOL.

Witchy Woman

hi everyone

Good morning. Well the upgrade didnt take long. Although I was expecting it to happen this evening. Not last night. LOL. but were not all on the same time zone.