Let's Do Another Flotsam and Jetsam Swap!!!!

GryffinSong

...GS and Linnie, I would love to dig out the old reading thread so I can stay in practice!:thumbsup: ...

Awesome! I hadn't noticed anything on the board, but if there's an existing one, by all means let's revive it!!! :)

BodhiSeed

Awesome! I hadn't noticed anything on the board, but if there's an existing one, by all means let's revive it!!! :)

All I could find (under the Index of Indices sticky note) was the reading circles/exchanges for the groups of the last swap. I'd like to have a circle that includes everyone who has a junk/flotsam-jetsam oracle and would like to exchange readings. Of course I may not be looking in the right place.:) Perhaps Satori will wander this way and tell us if she remembers an old one.

linnie

Here is the older Big One:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=136487

Don't know if you would all prefer to continue it or just to name a new one similarly with a Part 2 added on???

Thanks cardlady22 :)) Hmm... and from the link embedded in the one I just posted minutes earlier, there appears to be yet another 'live' Junk thread as well... Confusing... and I am just, this very second, opening my very first ever package of received 'Junk'... ever!!! I haven't even peeked yet, except at the seahorse.... I'm opening it up now...and will, of course, post a photo as soon as possible... but... I must let the wonderful gifter know that it has arrived, and that I am totally ... um... amazed and delighted!!! It is so much more generous than the lot I sent, though, and I did say I really, really was stopping at 11 items... hmmm... I can no longer concentrate on the other thread, sorry... need to unwrap.... :):):)

GryffinSong

Here is the older Big One:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=136487

Don't know if you would all prefer to continue it or just to name a new one similarly with a Part 2 added on???

Since I only see 54 replies to that one, and the intro is generic for anyone who's done this, I say let's just revive it rather than start another. :)

ETA: Oh, nevermind. It's a "one above you" reading thread, and I'd much prefer to have a more general reading circle type thread where we can offer readings in any way we wish.

Horace

I'll join in the circle. My very first box just got here yesterday, but there's plenty in that alone to use. It came from WW! lol. and linnie's will be here soon. Yay!
I'll watch for the new thread, or a pm. It's my Monday so I'm off to work, again.:) Hh

linnie

I'll join in the circle. My very first box just got here yesterday, but there's plenty in that alone to use. It came from WW! lol. and linnie's will be here soon. Yay!
I'll watch for the new thread, or a pm. It's my Monday so I'm off to work, again.:) Hh
It will be there soon, dear Horace... There will be less items in it than I was gifted in your delicious offerings, but I hope you will be just as excited!!! Yes, our tastes are well-matched!!! I LOVE what you've chosen for me... thank you so much! I posted a rather long-winded blurb about Horace's loot for linnie over on the Junkanoos home thread, and will post a picture tomorrow... It's 1am again, and eyelids are droopy!!!! :)

Since I only see 54 replies to that one, and the intro is generic for anyone who's done this, I say let's just revive it rather than start another. :)

ETA: Oh, nevermind. It's a "one above you" reading thread, and I'd much prefer to have a more general reading circle type thread where we can offer readings in any way we wish.

Yes..... That sounds good, GryffinSong... an 'any way we wish' thread!!! :):):)

BodhiSeed

So if we do a reading circle, does that mean we get paired up once a month and read for our partner?
That sounds good to me!

GryffinSong

So if we do a reading circle, does that mean we get paired up once a month and read for our partner?
That sounds good to me!

I think that would be really fun! Just like the tarot reading circles!!! :)