The Doo-Dad Divas

kaleanna

Here is the pic of the dragon with it's green eyes.

I also included a dragon drawing that I created to send to my oldest. He is 21 years old. I hope that he will like it.

Attachments

• dragon with green eyes1.jpg
    dragon with green eyes1.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 52
  • drawn for jeremy my oldest son1.jpg
    drawn for jeremy my oldest son1.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 56

silverwings94

Hello Doo-Dad Divas,
I received 2 packages today. One from Kalenna and the other from Lady S.
I will post first what I received from Kalenna since hers was the one that I opened first.
6 Bella Sara cards
2 dinosaurs figures
A lion figure
A plastic sword
A perfect sea shell
A Zebra key ring
Somthing that I think is like a transformer???
a grey something that I have no idea what it is. Hopefully Kalenna will let mwe know just what it is.
A blue glass shaped star
a aligator or prehistoric one
A snowman pin
and last but not least... a plastic eyeball that reminfd me of a crystal ball.

Now the items from Lady Seishou;
First a beautiful card with a whale charm tied with a blue ribbon with a personal note.
My bag is purple whic is my favorite color by the way with a picture of a compas rose desigh on it with the name of our group going around the outer edge of the design.
Opening the bag I found her version of a lwb which describes what each item is and her version of the meanings. Here are the items that were in my bag;
2 Guatemalan worry dolls abd boy and girl
2 Gogo Crazy bones (which by the way is the first time I have heard of them and seen them)
Silver Fish bead
Horse bead
1 Dragon dice
A Jack (reminds me of how I use to play for hours on end back in the 50's-60's)
Lego block
A alphabet block in the letter"K"
Alphabet eraser again letter "K"
Alphabet eraser letter"R"
Hope Medallion
2 Clothespins one wood one plastic
a very tiny binder clip
A silver jingle bell
A fashion doll shoe
a Re-Ment small saucepan red with white polka dots with lid
a Re-Ment fairy Tale Mug miniature : Three Little Pigs
A small spool of Reed Thread
a mother of pearl button
2 Japanese river stones one light the other dark
A clear quarts crystal
A Sinapore Coin
A I Ching Coin
3 glass beads
A black fang bead which looks like a shark's tooth
A Octahedron Bead
A moonstone bead.
last but not least 2 beautiful Japanese gel pens.

Thank you both for all the beautiful and meaningful items that you've sent. Each item as I looked at and studied it during the day brought back many memories from my childhood and from my 3 daughters childhood. Dinosaurs were my youngests favorite along with Ghostbusters and Power rangersshe is now 24, a Sword my middle daughter (31) whos is a brand new mom of a baby boy born this past wednesday , she loved He-Man. The dolls and fashion shoes my oldest (33) and mother of my 4 yr,old grandaughter.
Yor were both very generous in sending these to a newbie and I doubt that I will ever part with any of these. When I receive the 3rd package I will post here again and study how these all fit together and then offer doing the readings.
Until then .. may the Goddess bless and keep the Doo-Dad Divas safe and sound.
Namaste,
Kat

Mellaenn

Nice goodies here! You guys are doing all right. I do like the tiny little gemstone eyes for the dragons. :grin:

silverwings94

OOPS I forgot to add

Sorry I forgot to add that also in my bag from Lady S was a miniature version of the larger items with a few different items"

2 tiny worry dolls
2 tiny dice
a tiny spool of red thread
a tiny fork and spoon
a tiny strawberry
a tiny pink plastic shell
a tiny jingle bell
a small nut (not the one you eat)
a small button
a small ballerina
a small star bead
a small red heart bead
a small amethyst bead or stone
All in a small glass throwing cup with lid.
Thank you again Lady S for all these wonderful items.
Namaste,
kat

kaleanna

silverwings94 said:
Hello Doo-Dad Divas,
I received 2 packages today. One from Kalenna and the other from Lady S.
I will post first what I received from Kalenna since hers was the one that I opened first.
6 Bella Sara cards
2 dinosaurs figures
A lion figure
A plastic sword
A perfect sea shell
A Zebra key ring
Somthing that I think is like a transformer???
a grey something that I have no idea what it is. Hopefully Kalenna will let me know just what it is.
A blue glass shaped star
a aligator or prehistoric one
A snowman pin
and last but not least... a plastic eyeball that remind me of a crystal ball.

Kat

Hiya Hun, The grey something, is the large version crazy bones, they came out with those a long time ago. It has been played with by my two younger kids (one of whom is 13 now, and my other son whom is now 3 yrs old.)

That is the special item that I included in each of your bags. I wanted to send something special and was loved and thought that it would be an interesting and special item.

kaleanna

Mellaenn said:
Nice goodies here! You guys are doing all right. I do like the tiny little gemstone eyes for the dragons. :grin:

Hiya Mell :D

The little rhinestones for the eyes of the dragons are great! :grin:

How are you doing Mell?

kaleanna

Morning everyone

linnie

Wow the Doo-dads are quiet, Kaleanna :):) Thought I'd hop over and say hello...
I sent off my bundles to my Junkanoos a couple of days ago... and I know some other junkanoos have posted, so life is getting even more exciting, if that's at all possible :) But, really, putting the bits together was just as exciting :)... who would have guessed... And now I'm ging to get my Myriad Pickings Oracle out to have a peep at all the lovely items in there... and see which bits really want to be there, and which might prefer to be in someone else's next loot swap, and imagine what else might manifest for this little bunch of amazing story-telling stuff... :):):) This is SO cool.... :)

kaleanna

linnie said:
Wow the Doo-dads are quiet, Kaleanna :):) Thought I'd hop over and say hello...
I sent off my bundles to my Junkanoos a couple of days ago... and I know some other junkanoos have posted, so life is getting even more exciting, if that's at all possible :) But, really, putting the bits together was just as exciting :)... who would have guessed... And now I'm ging to get my Myriad Pickings Oracle out to have a peep at all the lovely items in there... and see which bits really want to be there, and which might prefer to be in someone else's next loot swap, and imagine what else might manifest for this little bunch of amazing story-telling stuff... :):):) This is SO cool.... :)

Hiya linnie, thankies for hopping over to say hi ;)

Yes all of this is exciting, can't wait to see what washes ashore for everyone. I like the name of your oracle :)

silverwings94

Hi Sweetie,
Okay now that makes perfect sense. I thought it was a crazy bone but wasn't sure seeing that I have never seen them before. My girls are all grown and I'm kinda out of the toy buying circle right now. Except for my 2 granschildren. My 4yr.old granddaughter loves her Build-a-Bears that we get her every Christmas and she has lots of dolls and markers,coloring books regular books and legos. It will be quite awhile till my grandson will be playing with things since he is only 4 days old.
So far everything wants to stay and be worked with and I am very happy that they do want to stay.
Since this was my first time doing this I'll have to find places that I can get things for the next time I want to this. This ws so much fun, I felt like a little girl opening my packages and seeing for the first time what everthing was and boy did they all talk to me what fun we had yesterday.
Well I am off to the grocery store, my first time sice the surgery and I am psyched.
Talk to you all later,
Namaste,
Kat
kaleanna said:
Hiya Hun, The grey something, is the large version crazy bones, they came out with those a long time ago. It has been played with by my two younger kids (one of whom is 13 now, and my other son whom is now 3 yrs old.)

That is the special item that I included in each of your bags. I wanted to send something special and was loved and thought that it would be an interesting and special item.