The Doo-Dad Divas

kaleanna

Quester's package washed ashore today

WHEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We went out to check mail. And I thought mail never comes this early. But lil one wanted to check so we went. Well to my surprise, mail did arrive. I received my package from Quester :D

In it I received :

a package of 8 adhesive buttons. they are really cute: onehas the @symbol on it, another says pardon me, another says hi etc.

then also included are :

thimble
2 fish beads
4 hand buttons (2 purple, 1 red, 1 green)
a crystal ball charm
a whistle charm
a car button
a plane button
an elephant pendant
a doughnut
a cute ladybug bead

and last but not least

a lovely fairy pendant

Thank you so much Quester, love everything that you sent.

Pic soon :)

kaleanna

Got the picture taken :)

Attachments

• f&j items from Quester1.jpg
    f&j items from Quester1.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 63

silverwings94

Whoohooo Kaleanna,
What cool things you got today. Maybe mine will arrive Monday. I can't wait tosee whats in mine. This has been so much fun.
I;m looking forward to doing the readings. Off to our aniversary dinner. It got delayed because of my knee surgery. In fact today I went grocery shopping for the first time. But my knee is a bit swollen so I am going to take it easy the rest of the weekend. Talk to you all later,
Namaste,
Kat

kaleanna

Alright, I am opening up for one reading for one of my partners. Whichever of my partners speaks up first. I want to start with one to see how it goes. Now it might take me a bit to get to it due to dealing with kiddos and all that, just fair warning.

So who would like to be my first vic..... errrrrr I mean volunteer, LOL

kaleanna

Also need a focus or question, and need to know whether you choose Treasure Trove Oracle or Mystique Miniatures Oracle

kaleanna

Hrmmmm wonder where my partners are :/

silverwings94

Me,Me,Me Can I be first??????

Ok here is my question: Will hubby and I ever get a chance to travel to see his brother before September?
You can use which ever speaks to you first.
Kat

kaleanna

silverwings94 said:
Me,Me,Me Can I be first??????

Ok here is my question: Will hubby and I ever get a chance to travel to see his brother before September?
You can use which ever speaks to you first.
Kat
Yeppers hun, It will be a bit, but will get to it as soon as I can :)

Mellaenn

Yay!!! I see readings going on here - way to go kaleanna; she bravely steps up to bat! :grin:

kaleanna

*Madame Sapphyre Sparks appears*

Your reading dear silverwings is in Progress.............

....... Stay tuned..............

*Madame Sapphyre Sparks disappears just as quickly as she appeared *