Dream Divination 2013-001

YDM42

Another post for YDM42 before I can begin on the next dream session for danieljuk... :)

Looking back further through other posts on this thread, I just found this... (My apologies for only partially-quoting you, danieljuk :))

It is interesting that the womb-like cave danilejuk referred to in his dream gave me the same nurturing, safe feeling that the fire place offered to the luminosity in my dream... Interesting, too, was the waterfall = "letting go" etc... I should know that, of course, because a card in my own deck is a waterfall (It is actually named Crystal Waterfall), and ... yes... it is about spiritual cleansing, letting go, and replenishing, in fact!!! :) Whilst my dream didn't star a waterfall, the rain drops were falling in a similar way, landing plink, plink, plink, on the hot coals... so, another interpretation of the same symbols for you, YDM42 (thank you, daniel :)).
Thank you, again I am acknowledging receipt.

linnie

wb, Linnie. glad you were able to dream and post it here. and Mellaenn, I'm glad you were able to dream something. I know it makes you feel much better. I will state that sometimes it is just difficult to do--so if it happens to anyone on our dream team, don't worry about it. I had hoped to dream for danieljuks question last night and I don't recall a single dream at all. maybe tonight will be easier. we don't really 'have' to start till Sunday night, but I wanted to since the question was posted.

better luck tonight I hope! :)

Well, last night WAS Sunday night for me, andI had more good fortune for danilejuks than previously.... Here is my dream as it unfolded for danilejuks... I am feeling that the I in the dream was danieljuks :) .... I programmed my Lemurian seed crystal to be my dream keeper and set it under my pillow. haven't done that before, but it worked a treat!

The setting was a Summer school type thing where a bunch of students were gathered to sing (very much in the same vein as the Camp Creative session I just got home from, in truth).

We were gathered in a large, rickety, old house with floors that sagged and creaked. It was two-storeys+, so that was a bit unsettling as it felt very unstable with the 'ground' shifting with wave-like action, and feeling as though you could fall through the roof.

There were many beginners, and we were all placed into small groups. At that point it was not clear what the criteria was for this group selection, we were simply guided together into groups of a few to several people.

The tutor then walked around and hummed a single note and named it... We had had to listen carefully to it, as he did not repeat it, and those who missed listening the first time remained clue-less, until they picked up on others' efforts later. Our group was hummed an E. A short while later, we were to realise that E was our special note, our Soul note, almost.

When we later began singing actual songs, the tutor would simply walk around the circle and point to each group at appropriate moments. He was conducting us in our own symphony! :) We were the instruments in the overall melody and rhythm. (And it sounded beautiful, by the way :)).

There was a dream within a dream happening here, too. Within the rickety house a small child, tiny, manifested.

I was with a friend on the top floor, somewhere where there was no outer walls so that the world came in to greet us. First I saw something dark tumble from the fork of a tall tree and worried for whatever was dropping to the ground. No worries, as the object broke into many smaller pieces, and I saw that it was a mother, or otherwise very large, fruit bat/flying fox, with dozens of smaller flying foxes clinging to her. (I don't know too much of flying foxes other than that they eat all our mangoes, but I'm not familiar with them having multiple or large-numbers-multiple offspring, so this makes little sense to me, although they do cluster in huge colonies). Anyway, when they started tumbling out of the tree, all separated and flew under their own steam, regrouping once the danger of the fall had passed.

Meanwhile, the tiny child, little more than an infant, manifested in front of us, toddling precariously close to the edge of the roof. I called to a friend who frustrated me by being very much slower and less alert than the situation demanded, and ran to the edge but got there too late. The infant had already got herself over the edge and fallen partway, and was still unhurt but in grave danger. At that point I discovered there were no external stairs or doors that worked. Whilst we'd appeared to have been in the open, there were still 'doors', but these opened onto nothing, and one couldn't take that way out unless willing to jump to the ground from this great height, as no stairs were connected.

I saw another person down below, and yelled for her attention, asking her to please place herself between the tiny child and the ground. This she agreed to, but the little one had somehow made it down without assistance in one piece. Miraculous, but it happened. End of dream.

This dream appears to be oozing with symbolism, so I hope it offers you some guidance, danieljuks... Many Blessings to you on your journey, danieljuk.

krystalkitty

Daniel dreams

so another dream involving a car..so perhaps this is indicating some sort of movement or journey you have to make possibly emotional or spiritual.. I was driving around yet another different old neighbourhood and for some reason there was a black cat in the car. I wanted to keep it but it had a collar with a charm which I think was a Pentagon so I knew it was a familiar of someone. so then although I didn't see it happen I took and found out its address.

then I was scared as it could be in the built up part of London which I did not fancy driving..this was making me anxious but then there were two friends..not people I recognised and it turned out the cat lived in a place which was comfortable to drive to and I was like i wish I had known it would be ok.. so I think this could be linked again to you being able to deal with the anxiety with support...again maybe return to work somewhere which unfamiliar sticking to places that you know to reduce the levels...also the not knowing and fear of this was worse than what happen perhaps a touch of this is relevant.

I then had another dream in which I was having to be a bridesmaid for a friend and was with another girl. we had to make our own outfit so was in a material shop I had 53.00 pounds not sure but number seems to stick out she decided I should give all my money to her. I was not impressed but then she was able to make a nice bolero..perhaps it's the worry of being taken advantage of when in fact people are helping or somesort of mistrust of others ...

that's it tonight but tired now these were dreams that are all go and make you feel tired after perhaps feeling drained is something else which may mean something ;).

Was interested in the black cat as it had particular inmportance and the dream was relating to it so looked up the meaning of it ..

//To see a black cat in your dream indicates that you are experiencing some fear in using your psychic abilities and believing in your intuition. You may erroneously associate the black cat with evil, destruction, and bad luck. In particular, if the black cat is biting, clawing or attacking you, then the dream means that you must acknowledge what your intuition is trying to tell you. You can no longer ignore it. Do not be afraid to face the situation. //

and this also seemed relevant

//You may be expressing some fear or frustration especially when something is not going as planned. To dream that you are saving the life of a cat implies that you are reclaiming your independence and power.// as the dream revolved around saving the cat getting it home...

DownUnderNZer

Dream: Danieljuk

What can I do to bring improvement to my life? how can I cope with obstacles and change better?

I dreamt I was walking along this verandah with a person I knew...just talking. And I remember looking down and seeing that I was wearing socks only with no shoes! Not to mention treading on snow and what looked like an icy like surface dead smack in the middle of it all. The other person kept saying to me: "You do realise your not wearing shoes and it is freezing cold?!" My reply:" We will be inside soon, so it doesnt matter". But I could feel the cold and wet penetrating the socks as we rounded the corner towards the entrance which was still actually further down. So, I was fully aware of the no shoes situation I can tell you.

On going inside others noticed the same thing and also didnt hesitate to let me know: "You do know that you have only got socks on?!". And although I knew it, I just carried on as I was inside and that was fine with me, but on looking for my shoes I couldnt find any. :bugeyed:

MEANING (My Take): I'm wondering if sometimes you dont always fully look at things or only see what you want to see. And more importantly, dont always take on board what people are pointing out as the obvious, for whatever reasons. eg Self preservation. Perhaps you have your own level of "comfort zone" as well, and as long as that isnt compromised, ALL IS FINE with the world although I really do question it. Something really is missing or lacking in your life and either you need to come out of that comfort zone and find what is lacking or at least consider what people have to say and take that on board.

Good luck! :)

YDM42

Danieljuk

Last night was Sunday night for me, and I have no dreams to report.

linnie

A query to all, please...

Hello all... I have a quick query that some of you may be able to help clarify for me, please.

This thread is simply an extension of an original one by Dancing Bear or Mingbop or some other ATer, yes? Well, I am confused as to exactly what I am meant to be doing... I notice that more of you are tending to add your own interpretation of your dreams to your posts, but I thought we were simply meant to post our dreams as we dreamed them and then let the recipient offer us feedback...

Are both approaches equally acceptable? I re-read the links to the original Dream Divination thread and found this in the intro post for that thread... "Its not hard to participate though.. all you have to do is sleep and record your dreams.Before we go to sleep we ask the question for the person.. In the morning ( or when we remember a dream within that week) we write up our Dream we had.. Do not logic it away nor try to find meanings in the dreams for the person we are asking the question for.. Just post up your dream "AS IS"!! The person recieving the dreams can annalyse it and then give feedback."

That introduction seems to suggest that we don't post our interpretations, but perhaps there has been a different outline for this thread that I've overlooked... Can someone please clarify for me what the intention of this thread is, please? Thank you :)

Also, I just received a copy of Dreaming the Soul back Home in today's post.... yay!!!!! :) That should be interesting, given this thread :).

Happy Dreaming, everyone.

danieljuk

Hello all... I have a quick query that some of you may be able to help clarify for me, please.

This thread is simply an extension of an original one by Dancing Bear or Mingbop or some other ATer, yes? Well, I am confused as to exactly what I am meant to be doing... I notice that more of you are tending to add your own interpretation of your dreams to your posts, but I thought we were simply meant to post our dreams as we dreamed them and then let the recipient offer us feedback...

Are both approaches equally acceptable? I re-read the links to the original Dream Divination thread and found this in the intro post for that thread... "Its not hard to participate though.. all you have to do is sleep and record your dreams.Before we go to sleep we ask the question for the person.. In the morning ( or when we remember a dream within that week) we write up our Dream we had.. Do not logic it away nor try to find meanings in the dreams for the person we are asking the question for.. Just post up your dream "AS IS"!! The person recieving the dreams can annalyse it and then give feedback."

That introduction seems to suggest that we don't post our interpretations, but perhaps there has been a different outline for this thread that I've overlooked... Can someone please clarify for me what the intention of this thread is, please? Thank you :)

Also, I just received a copy of Dreaming the Soul back Home in today's post.... yay!!!!! :) That should be interesting, given this thread :).

Happy Dreaming, everyone.

I think in the end its up to celticnoodle! But if you want to add interpretation I don't mind for my dreams at all! If you don't want to add interpretation don't mind either! Some people are posting their dreams, a little interpretation and then the person it's for takes the dream and shows how it fit their life and maybe adds own interpretation.

in the old threads also they posted all the dreams and then the person of the week interpreted at the end. That is good in that things I post might influence future dreams (I don't think that matters really though) but bad in that you have to spend all weekend replying to posts ;)

for me I think do whatever works for you with it!

I will reply to every dream post today! thanks so much for posting them, will get around them :) they are amazing! x

DownUnderNZer

For myself...I kind of found it harder last year trying to figure out what others dreams were for myself and had no idea at times what a symbol meant etc. Had to google and buy a dream dictionary which werent always so helpful. I prefer to go with my own intuition if I can and dont see why it wouldnt enhance the dreamers own skills as part of the exercise. And when YMD42 kind of meshed back and forth with dreams we had in her "dream week" I kind of found that productive as things made sense and it gave me a chance to work with how I see my dreams to mean.

I think it should be flexible....

krystalkitty

For myself...I kind of found it harder last year trying to figure out what others dreams were for myself and had no idea at times what a symbol meant etc. Had to google and buy a dream dictionary which werent always so helpful. I prefer to go with my own intuition if I can and dont see why it wouldnt enhance the dreamers own skills as part of the exercise. And when YMD42 kind of meshed back and forth with dreams we had in her "dream week" I kind of found that productive as things made sense and it gave me a chance to work with how I see my dreams to mean.

I think it should be flexible....

agree with above... I think some of the dreams you just know what it meant and for me i loved to read both the dreamers interpretation and the receiver as well... it gives a nice rounded look at the dream and as Downundernzer says it enhances the experience. It was good to see personal opinion especially as sometimes the feelings you had arent so easily expressed... it should be optional... just my 2 pennies im easy whatever you decide :)

danieljuk

agree with above... I think some of the dreams you just know what it meant and for me i loved to read both the dreamers interpretation and the receiver as well... it gives a nice rounded look at the dream and as Downundernzer says it enhances the experience. It was good to see personal opinion especially as sometimes the feelings you had arent so easily expressed... it should be optional... just my 2 pennies im easy whatever you decide :)

same here don't mind either way!
also if you dream of something and it really means something to you, its probably better to post it "I think this symbol made me feel really positive" or something.