Dream Divination 2013-001

krystalkitty

my dream involved a panther or large black cat it was in an arena and had exceptionally large claws it couldn't walk was on two legs. then I was the cat wearing clown clothes trying to rip them off but because of the claws I couldn't panicking and people laughing..

there was a big lead up to this but I can not remember tonight I will take a journal with me..as when I wake it is all vivid as I consciously think wake up I need to write this but slowly melts from memory.

I think the panther is your intuition here the black cat one of the most spiritual animals and you find it hard to trust yourself to make decisions it's almost like the big claws are some hindrance you find in life.. it could be this need to avoid the spot light as in it makes you feel as though you are being judged and also the panther being a creature that needs to melt in the back ground..

I didn't have the question as on European time but will dream with that in mind tonight but since seeing your name and thinking of it before sleep have been having powerful dreams..

thanks kk

YDM42

You too are a great dreamer. Seeing these dreams makes me wonder why we dont do this more often. The accuracy is amazing.

my dream involved a panther or large black cat it was in an arena and had exceptionally large claws it couldn't walk was on two legs. then I was the cat wearing clown clothes trying to rip them off but because of the claws I couldn't panicking and people laughing..
What you are seeing here is that I am disabled, my hands from repetitive stress and nerve damage. Yes I felt like a clown going to school and getting degrees in Architectural Design, Interior Design and Art only to loose the use of my hands. Also my area of expertise is in graphic design and web design. I do feel like people are laughing at me, like I never got any where in life with all those years of schooling and all those sacrifices I made to go to college. Black cat might symbolize pure bad luck.

there was a big lead up to this but I can not remember tonight I will take a journal with me..as when I wake it is all vivid as I consciously think wake up I need to write this but slowly melts from memory.
There was a big lead up to my disability and becoming disabled, but I want to work .....I have goals and dreams.

I think the panther is your intuition here the black cat one of the most spiritual animals and you find it hard to trust yourself to make decisions it's almost like the big claws are some hindrance you find in life..
Yes my hands are a hindrance in my life. I'm a Leo is that matters to you.

it could be this need to avoid the spot light as in it makes you feel as though you are being judged and also the panther being a creature that needs to melt in the back ground..

I didn't have the question as on European time but will dream with that in mind tonight but since seeing your name and thinking of it before sleep have been having powerful dreams..

thanks kk
I do need to avoid the spot light and I do feel that being in the spotlight is like criticism. Good dream, good interpretation.

krystalkitty

thanks for the feedback it amazes me reading these how they have so much meaning like the claws being related to your hands.. you are right we should do this more often.. I can wait to read others dreams as they unfold.

the fact it was a cat could relate to you being a Leo.. looking forward to see what tonight brings

celticnoodle

http://www.tarotforum.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3407788

interesting! Well, I will also tell you that while I was dreaming, the strength card in tarot also kept creeping into my dream. especially the lion itself. however, I didn't include this because before I went to bed last night, I made a few last minute posts, one being on this particular card for the Wild Unknown Tarot. So, I chalked it up to that post and card just still being in my mind and not for you and your question.

however....now, I wonder if it was also a reminder to tell you to stay strong and confident and also be patient but in total control of yourself. carry this card and meaning with you when you're out there working in that environment and you'll come out successfully as a result, YDM42.

ah! just read KK's reading & your fb for it too. first of all, strength is YOUR card! it is the Leo card and I just read you're a Leo. very interesting. furthermore, the black panther is NOT a bad or negative sign, YDM42. quite the opposite, actually. I'm PM'ng you about this. I just have something more to share that is a bit private.

DownUnderNZer

Cant recall any visuals from last nights dream only that I was in a rush...so the feeling...and I disliked the idea of being late and something was amiss...like an incomplete puzzle in a situation.

Thats it....

YDM42

Cant recall any visuals from last nights dream only that I was in a rush...so the feeling...and I disliked the idea of being late and something was amiss...like an incomplete puzzle in a situation.

Thats it....

Makes sense, I have to pm on this one but will come back to it in the thread later.

krystalkitty

the memory vague but I was in a shop hiding I was the last human left everyone else was zombies including a baby had with me. then a group came into where we were hiding and I was waiting by the door with a blue plastic spade a kids one..so not really going to be able to fight them off..they took a few bites out of my arm and I was saying please don't let me change end it but they were saying that I was strong enough and this wouldn't change as it hadn't broken the skin they wanted to keep me as a pet..
we moved somewhere else things become a bit hazy here but then I remember I was in a cinema I had control of the remote for what then changed to a room full of people. then something went wrong and I couldn't get the film back was pressing everything was panicking and run off back to what seemed like home where the man who looked after me was. he was frustrated had come back went on the phone and fixed the problem..

that's it..maybe suggesting problems seem insurmountable and you don't always feel you have the right tools to deal with things. hiding away again but you need to have more confidence perhaps patience too as you are stronger than you realise.

oh and number 7 kept appearing ....maybe an angel message or something else that has relevance..

celticnoodle

I had a dream, but I don't recall what it was last night. so, if I remember, I'll post. sorry!

krystalkitty

just some thoughts I was thinking the fact they wanted to keep me as a pet meant something it was something new these creature zombies hadn't done so more of an experiment is there something new you are thinking of trying... a new approach even integration of some sort comes to mind.. kk

YDM42

just some thoughts I was thinking the fact they wanted to keep me as a pet meant something it was something new these creature zombies hadn't done so more of an experiment is there something new you are thinking of trying... a new approach even integration of some sort comes to mind.. kk

yep! And it really ties in to your first post on this dream-i just wanted 2 give it time to gel.