Other forms of divination

Jeanette

A picture is worth a thousand words....... I may have brought this up in another thread, but I don't recall if anyone knew or not; does anyone remember a short story that revolved around the main character and fortune cookies, and the fortunes were coming to pass, and someone was murdered, or died (I think). I read it very long ago, but it was very compelling and kind of creepy. I just can't remember the title, or author, or anything.... Now I'll drive myself crazy :)

Liliana

The chinese restaurant here had the best fortune cookies, they were chocolate orange flavored (part was brown part was orange and a little bit was like a regular fortune cookie),they were soo good, but the place was closed down because it had a fault in its foundation and the inspector said they couldnt run it anymore :(

Malachite

I like!...
thanks Mojo

:)

SIlvereye:....I use runes, and I know a few other people do here...
I might actually post about them soon...

Alta

Jeanette said:
does anyone remember a short story that revolved around the main character and fortune cookies, and the fortunes were coming to pass, and someone was murdered, or died (I think).
It may very well have been a book, but it was also an episode on a tv series, like Twilight Zone (old or new??)