You're Second Favourite Divination Method

What is your SECOND preferred method of divination?

• RUNES

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • OTHER STONES/CASTING

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • NUMEROLOGY

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • PALMISTRY

• GRAPHOLOGY

• CLAIRVOYANCE (incl psychometry, spirit guides, etc)

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • AFFIRMATION CARDS

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • OTHER ORACLE/CARDS/DECK

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • SHAMANISM

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • MEDITATION/GUIDED VISUALISATION/ASTRAL TRAVEL

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • astrology

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters

slinky_jo

ASIDE FROM TAROT AND ASTROLOGY, what OTHER main form of divination do you practise? For fun , you could post a reply listing ALL your fave methods!

lily

second choice

my second choice would be mirrors, the thought of lighting a candle, asking a question and seeing the answer would be great of course i know its not that easy but the thought of it is interesting.

truthsayer

i'm very interested in shamanism but also like other forms of divination like the runes, iching, astrology, graphology, dreams, and oracle decks. i just love divination. it's been a lifelong passion.

Malachite

Oh, the choices....I guess i have to put runes, despite the fact that they're my FAVOURITE oracle....(but don't tell anyone)...
I also like 'other stones', talking to my guide...
I'd never thought about mirrors before...I guess it works in the same way as a sphere, or a bowl of water...
Might give that a go...!

Logiatrix

how to choose...

outside of tarot cards, i also read with d. virtue's "angels" and "fairies" oracle cards--i have combined the two decks.
when i read for myself, and i don't want to fool me, i use the i-ching. it's hard to fudge with "the sage"! it'll even tell you to "get over it", whether you wanna hear it or not (usually not, in my case).
i also use a pendulum on occasion, for the practice of intuition; and the soul cards 1&2, for meditation.
tatiana's oracle is also fun, for simple, light-hearted questions, kinda like the "magic 8 ball" in dark blue velvet.

Diana

The pendulum for yes/no answers that I need to know in a hurry.

Jeanette

Since I'm still learning with the Tarot (and I think I'll always be a novice) I'm just going to vote that I would like to learn palmistry, but probably will just give it a passing glance, no serious study (but you never know, I have a few books on it!)......

Emily

I'm also still a tarot novice but am learning the I Ching so that would be my second favourite method :)

mooncat2

Apart from tarot & astrology I add numerology. Put the three together and it adds enormous depth to a reading.

Phoenix

Apart from Tarot, I use the runes and the Celtic Ogham. I also use the Druid Animal Oracle, and the Faeries' Oracle.

Unfortunately I do not know astrology very well.