When In Spirit...

celticnoodle

when I pass over I am going to visit everyone on AT and come through in their readings :D but in a non malicious way! :)
:laugh: Dan, you're such a funny and sweet guy! :thumbsup:

Mine came through via a UK medium friend with 3 of my sisters online at the same time. He told the youngest about what chocolate was on her bedside table and he wasn't happy with her 1000 pair of shoes. In fact, he was in her bedroom at that moment. :D:D:D She had this thing about shoes! Maybe not quite 1000, but the point was far too many.

Seems we do see things on this plane in spirit...not the same as indulging in it though. Eg Chocolate.
too funny! :D

danieljuk: What if most have passed on from AT before you? ;) Won't that be something for an ATer to pick up in their readings... absolute ultimate experience from the other side. :D

Oh, he can hang out with us in heaven! They do that too, you know?! :D Perhaps he will convince us ALL to go visit others here on A.T. all at the same time. :laugh: can you imagine 20+ of us showing up at once?! ROFL

ravenest: Will be zooming and checking out a few places. Might even do a cruise ship for a year. ..like the Psychic/Medium Cruise. :thumbsup:
A dream of mine! Perhaps to even work one - one of these days. Hub says that is the only way I could ever get him onto a 'Psychic/Medium Cruise' is if I am working one--because then I'd get free passage for us both. :D

I knew someone who worked a Royal Caribbean Cruise ship by just talking about his two books--(one about a few places RC goes to)--but he must go 2x a year. His 'talks' are one a day--for about an hour. Doesn't matter if no one shows up or not--as long as he is there to talk about it. It is generally held in the bar though, so while people might not have gone to hear his talk--they are generally in there anyway--and have no choice BUT to listen to him. I spoke to him after his speech was over with and he told me that he had to do a cruise 2x a year, but in return he gets free passage for him and his wife and all their food as well, plus a very small stipend. And, he can also sell his books there! Not a bad return.

My dream cruise. (especially IF we don't have to pay for it!) :D

ivanna

If I pass before hubby I would like to come to visit him to tell here
"You see!! I was right!!! "
:)

When I pass I would like my grandfather be waiting for me with some chocolates and icecreams. Muahaha.

celticnoodle

If I pass before hubby I would like to come to visit him to tell here
"You see!! I was right!!! "
:)

When I pass I would like my grandfather be waiting for me with some chocolates and icecreams. Muahaha.

OOOH! Good ideas, Ivanna! And, in heaven, I'm sure chocolate and icecream aren't fattening! :thumbsup:

:laugh:

Padma

I am looking forward to saying hello to my rellies, then leaving them to go live in the Elysian fields with all the animals I had had the honour to live with while on earth. :angel:

I will be very relieved to be done with eating and all the rest! The endless demands of this earthsuit drive me bonks :p

DownUnderNZer

Never want to give up eating.....

Been checking out a few cruises too. :D :D :D

celticnoodle

I am looking forward to saying hello to my rellies, then leaving them to go live in the Elysian fields with all the animals I had had the honour to live with while on earth. :angel:
:laugh: Yes, I think I'll 'wave' to them. :D Then, MOVE ON! ;)

I will be very relieved to be done with eating and all the rest! The endless demands of this earthsuit drive me bonks :p
really??? not me! I plan to eat A LOT of what I like. With no paybacks afterwards. :D

Never want to give up eating.....

Been checking out a few cruises too. :D :D :D
:laugh: we can go together! (cruise AND the heavenly restaurants!!) :laugh:

EmpressArwen

I would probably miss the..um..physical act of love. haha!

I complain about it now..."God can't I just watch the Bachelorette without you pestering me!!" ...but would miss having that physical intimacy with my husband if it was gone forever...even just being held.

DownUnderNZer

Never thought of that one although I did "physical pleasures" including massages & being pampered.

Ps Add coffee to the list too.

PPs The other side better be worth it!!!

I complain about it now..."God can't I just watch the Bachelorette without you pestering me!!" ...but would miss having that physical intimacy with my husband if it was gone forever...even just being held.

celticnoodle

:laugh: Well, who knows--it may still be 'possible' somehow--as it appears when spirits visit me that they live a fairly normal life (normal as in pretty much the same way they did here on this physical plane).

Never thought of that one although I did "physical pleasures" including massages & being pampered.

Ps Add coffee to the list too.

PPs The other side better be worth it!!!
I'm sure coffee is available too and I'm sure it will be well worth the trip! :D

My father was a huge gambler--(and very lucky at it too) and played poker all the time. It wasn't long that he was on the other side that he located all his deceased poker buddies and started the game up again. :laugh: I'd call on him and I remember one time he came through and asked me what I needed because he was in the middle of playing poker and busy. :laugh: just like when I was a kid and mom would send me to the barber shop--where he played in the 'locked' backroom. Sometimes my friends and I - (a few whose fathers were also involved in that game) would go in just to bug our dads, and to get some spending money. :D So definitely--some things just never change. Not even in heaven. :D

Another time, after a friend of my parents passed away, "Mr. N", his wife had already been deceased for a number of years. Dad came through and told me, "Tell your mother that we are having a wonderful time here, and celebrating the N's wedding anniversary. It would've been 50 years today, and everyone is here celebrating with cake!

When I c. my mother and told her, she pulled out her address book calendar and sure enough it would've been their 50th wedding anniversary that day! So, if they can have cake, surely they can drink coffee too.

I would really miss the foot massages my hubby gives me. He is THE best foot massager! OMG! :thumbsup:

DownUnderNZer

Gambling & cards...liking it more. :thumbsup:

Wonder if I can have a sinless harem with drop dead gorgeous angels fanning me all day long as I lie on a weightless sun chair suspended in midair next to a gold diamond encrusted pool full of liquid Belgian chocolate one day, Virgin cocktails that change every hour the next, gourmet soups of the world the third day, and so forth. :heart:

And a quadruple king size bed with a universal remote control to every country I like through a wall size tv screen facing it, so I can see what everyone is up to and all up and coming events that have yet to happen.

Hope imagination still exists there. ..

:laugh: Well, who knows--it may still be 'possible' somehow--as it appears when spirits visit me that they live a fairly normal life (normal as in pretty much the same way they did here on this physical plane).

I'm sure coffee is available too and I'm sure it will be well worth the trip! :D

My father was a huge gambler--(and very lucky at it too) and played poker all the time. It wasn't long that he was on the other side that he located all his deceased poker buddies and started the game up again. :laugh: I'd call on him and I remember one time he came through and asked me what I needed because he was in the middle of playing poker and busy. :laugh: just like when I was a kid and mom would send me to the barber shop--where he played in the 'locked' backroom. Sometimes my friends and I - (a few whose fathers were also involved in that game) would go in just to bug our dads, and to get some spending money. :D So definitely--some things just never change. Not even in heaven. :D

Another time, after a friend of my parents passed away, "Mr. N", his wife had already been deceased for a number of years. Dad came through and told me, "Tell your mother that we are having a wonderful time here, and celebrating the N's wedding anniversary. It would've been 50 years today, and everyone is here celebrating with cake!

When I c. my mother and told her, she pulled out her address book calendar and sure enough it would've been their 50th wedding anniversary that day! So, if they can have cake, surely they can drink coffee too.

I would really miss the foot massages my hubby gives me. He is THE best foot massager! OMG! :thumbsup: