When In Spirit...

DownUnderNZer

I just know I will miss food and movies and then food food and more food again.

Few other things too, but food is high on the list. :D

Wonder if there is a way around it or if others have thought about what they'd miss too.

Apollonia

From what I've heard from my spirit guide, you would still be able to watch movies if you stay at one of the lower levels for a while. I say that because sometimes when I'm watching a movie, my guide tells me what is going to happen next because she has already watched it. (She likes to stay abreast of what is happening on the earth plane, so that she can better communicate with me and my querents on our level.)

As far as food, I love to eat and I often feel I might miss it, but then I also think that food, being of such a low vibration, is probably just a pale substitute for the truly satisfying things that will be available to us in spirit, so we aren't likely to miss it once we are in that higher vibrational form.

DownUnderNZer

Very interesting comment & you obviously share a good relationship with your guide.

Can't imagine food being on a low vibration level. :(

But am now curious to know what a high vibration one would be as well as to experience it as long as I remain in the land of the living. :D

From what I've heard from my spirit guide, you would still be able to watch movies if you stay at one of the lower levels for a while. I say that because sometimes when I'm watching a movie, my guide tells me what is going to happen next because she has already watched it. (She likes to stay abreast of what is happening on the earth plane, so that she can better communicate with me and my querents on our level.)

As far as food, I love to eat and I often feel I might miss it, but then I also think that food, being of such a low vibration, is probably just a pale substitute for the truly satisfying things that will be available to us in spirit, so we aren't likely to miss it once we are in that higher vibrational form.

Thoughtful

l can honestly say l would not miss a thing. My belief in the Spirit life gives me happiness that l will meet all my family and friends and all my beloved pets again and we would have such a get together that earthly things would fade away.

celticnoodle

I can't say for sure there is food in the spirit realm, but I recall one day my father came to me and told me to call my mother and thank her for the pecan tassies (cookies) she made. So, I called my mother right after he disappeared again and I asked my mother if she was making this cookie. "I just finished making them. Don't know why I even did so, because I haven't made them since before your father died. He loved these cookies, but I never really cared much for them. Your sister and i just ate some though and they are delicious. How did you know I was making them?"

All I can think of is that my dad ate some 'spiritually'. :laugh: so, I do think you can still get your favorite meals.

Another time, I can't exactly recall if I was given this in a psychic reading or if my brother came to me to tell me that he was now working in an ice cream shop with his best friend, Patrick, (both deceased). That he enjoyed working there and they were having a great time! Both Kevin and Patrick did enjoy icecream, so I can only imagine they did go to work in an icecream shop.

Another time, my sister had my aunt and family come to visit her in spirit. My sister could see in the background, all the family were sitting down in a park like setting having a picnic and even our childhood dog was there, enjoying himself and chasing a ball that someone threw. My sister asked about this setting, and my aunt told her they all got together for a picnic.

Then, one other time, my deceased bil came to me to let me know that he was picking Kevin up to go fishing. He was telling me this as he was driving over to get Kevin. Then, I saw John helping Kevin to get his fishing stuff into the trunk, and get into the car so they could take off, both smiling rather broadly.

So, if they can go fishing, why not eating, too! :D

danieljuk

in my childhood, Ghostbusters the cartoon came out and they promoted it with a lot of merchandise and branded food related items like Slimer food (it was green jello / jelly :) ). So maybe there will be ghostbusters items in the afterlife!

when I pass over I am going to visit everyone on AT and come through in their readings :D but in a non malicious way! :)

ravenest

Few other things too, but food is high on the list. :D

Wonder if there is a way around it or if others have thought about what they'd miss too.

Oh no ... there is feast of the dead. I had a lovely meal with dear departed last Samhain.

But thats just what we had together - who knows what they 'eat' otherwise ?

Miss movies ? Whaaaat ? You can zoom around and check out the whole of life on Earth and the Universe ... and you want to watch movies ? :bugeyed:

nisaba

Wonder if there is a way around it

Die as a Viking. Then there'll be plenty lf food.

nisaba

You might have taken that flippantly. I was actually deadly serious: what you believe (not what you wish for, but what you actually deep-down believe) is what is true for you in the afterlife. If you wish for gold and virgins but believe in your own contemptible self and hellfire, you'll get hellfire. If you believe honestly that you will go to a Viking Greathall with endless oxen and boars roasting over a fire and plenty of mead to wash it down, that's what you'll get.

DownUnderNZer

Multi quotIng... tricky on phone.

Thoughtful... If we are born with the same souls in different life times I'm sure in spirit we will be with them too.

CN: Neat about your dad and those pecan cookies.

Mine came through via a UK medium friend with 3 of my sisters online at the same time. He told the youngest about what chocolate was on her bedside table and he wasn't happy with her 1000 pair of shoes. In fact, he was in her bedroom at that moment. :D:D:D She had this thing about shoes! Maybe not quite 1000, but the point was far too many.

Seems we do see things on this plane in spirit...not the same as indulging in it though. Eg Chocolate.

danieljuk: What if most have passed on from AT before you? ;) Won't that be something for an ATer to pick up in their readings... absolute ultimate experience from the other side. :D

ravenest: Will be zooming and checking out a few places. Might even do a cruise ship for a year. ..like the Psychic/Medium Cruise. :thumbsup:

Nisaba: Nothing wrong with being a Viking.

Just not sure if their food would agree with me unless it is fish perhaps. Would have to not be too bland or still running around the paddock.

in my childhood, Ghostbusters the cartoon came out and they promoted it with a lot of merchandise and branded food related items like Slimer food (it was green jello / jelly :) ). So maybe there will be ghostbusters items in the afterlife!

when I pass over I am going to visit everyone on AT and come through in their readings :D but in a non malicious way! :)