The Hair on the Wall

firemaiden

How did I miss responding to Emerald Girl's brave response to my thread... two years ago. Emerald Girl, Emerald Girl are you still here?

Please friends, please share with me what you saw on the wall this morning!

zannamarie

If I remember, I'll have to give this a try tomorrow. I too am of the type "I'd rather clean it off the wall than out of the drain". It feels good to know I'm not the only one doing this. :D

memries

Oh for Pete's sake... now I don't think I am normal, I don't have that much hair !

I do read fireplaces though. The brick or stone ones are really good and a nice way to spend the time in someone's house if you are listening. All kinds of gremlin faces looking at everyone.

TheBip

After I shower, theres always long hairs on the wall (and I also hate digging it out of the drain *shudders* so I slap it onto the wall :D)! I swear Im going to be bald by the time Im 30 :bugeyed: Next time I take a shower tho, Ill be sure to see if I get anything :D

When I lived in Connecticut two years ago, my bedroom ceiling had a crack that, if looked at one way, looked like a man riding a bronco, and if looked at another way, looked like a bison! *lol*

firemaiden

Its delightful to have new members for the Hair on the Wall Club.

Esther

Confession: I've tried to read flourescent lights. I say tried because I don't think I was successful. (And yes, I'm sure I looked silly trying it while in stores, and I don't know what spurred me to try in the first place.) Though, I do get a bit trance-like staring at at stuff sometimes.

I have a tendency to see faces and other things in patterns and knots in wood.

blackairplane

Alright you guys- If it has been three years and you are still shedding enough hair in the shower to illustrate War and Peace in stick figures- you might want to get your thyroid checked.... hee hee

firemaiden

Silly thing, everyone sheds hair. But if you have thick coarse long hair, it shows up more.

TheBip

Well, long and thick describes mine :D Tho Im happy to report it isnt coarse :D People tell me I have beautiful hair ^_^ Tho it does have a tendency to frizz...