Best Year Ever! Spread

Fortuna

The Best Year Ever! spread is short and sweet, and celebrates the best of your 2015 and what you can look forward to in 2016. It will also look at what you can do to make 2016 your Best Year Ever!

xxxxxxx 1 xxx 2 xxx 3 xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx S1 xxxx S2 xxxxxxxx

Best Year Ever! by Fortuna

1. What has been the best of 2015?
2. What can I look forward to in 2016?
3. Advice to make 2016 my Best Year Ever!

S1. Shadow card (bottom of the deck): Hidden fear that will mar my 2016.
S2. Shadow card 2 (2nd card from the bottom of the deck): This is what I can do to thwart this hidden fear, because 2016 is my Best Year Ever!

**You can use this spread for other years too!**

I hope this will help! :)

Blessings,
Fortuna

Inana

I absolutely love this spread. I'm gonna try it for my birthday wich happens to be before the new year... ;)

danieljuk

love this spread Fortuna and going to do it myself in the next few months! :thumbsup:
I always think that it was the worst year ever by the end of the year! Every year I think negativity and the next year has to be better and this spread is good because it makes your view more balanced :)

Fortuna

I absolutely love this spread. I'm gonna try it for my birthday wich happens to be before the new year... ;)

Thank you, Inana! Advanced Happy Birthday! I hope you find good insights from this!

Fortuna

love this spread Fortuna and going to do it myself in the next few months! :thumbsup:
I always think that it was the worst year ever by the end of the year! Every year I think negativity and the next year has to be better and this spread is good because it makes your view more balanced :)

Thank you, Dan!

Sometimes it seems like this year is moving so fast! I feel like I haven't quite completed all that I hoped, and that is probably the same way for a lot of people. I hope you find all the good from this year and I hope 2016, 2017, 2018... and all years after are always your best years ever! You deserve this! [emoji16]

Mystical13

Thanks for the spread :)

Dear Fortuna,

Happy 2016 :)

I just did my reading and will post it to the "your reading" section. Nonetheless, I wanted to say thank you for sharing and wish you a wonderful new year.

Fortuna

Dear Fortuna,

Happy 2016 :)

I just did my reading and will post it to the "your reading" section. Nonetheless, I wanted to say thank you for sharing and wish you a wonderful new year.

Thank you, Mystical13! I hope you enjoyed it. I tested it out and it provided me with a very good reading, so I hope that you had a very good one too. I hope 2016 will truly be your BEST YEAR EVER!!