Mediumship Or Channelling Books:need recommendations.

denv12

I posted this here because I couldnt find an appropriate section to post in.

I am looking for books on channelling or mediumship.I need recommendations for very good books. I have a few book.One of the books I use is called:
"The Seven Steps To Heaven". By Joyce Keller.Its a nice book.

HOLMES

hmm

yes the better forum for that would be the spirituality forum for divination was about the application of divination and the spiritual forum was about talking about angels and guides.

it been years since I posted book list. also it goes in cycles, one year you see a lot of mediumship techiques books, and the other you see stories about how they are mediums. different thing altogether.

after the update , next week I will post a list of what I have in the spiritual forum.

denv12

yes the better forum for that would be the spirituality forum for divination was about the application of divination and the spiritual forum was about talking about angels and guides.

it been years since I posted book list. also it goes in cycles, one year you see a lot of mediumship techiques books, and the other you see stories about how they are mediums. different thing altogether.

after the update , next week I will post a list of what I have in the spiritual forum.

Thank you for the suggestion.I just posted in there.

celticnoodle

I posted this here because I couldnt find an appropriate section to post in.

I am looking for books on channelling or mediumship.I need recommendations for very good books. I have a few book.One of the books I use is called:
"The Seven Steps To Heaven". By Joyce Keller.Its a nice book.

Thank you for the suggestion.I just posted in there.

I didn't see your post in the spirituality section, so came back here to say that the books by Debra Lynn Katz are WONDERFUL!!! I always recommend these books to anyone wanting to develop psychic skills and medium skills. These 2 are must haves IMHO. You can find them to be inexpensive too-and they are well written and haev exercises in them that are easy to do as well. AND! They work! I've used these steps myself to help develop and strengthen my abilities as well as used them in a group setting with other psychic mediums - also with great results.

I will try to find some other books that could help you as well.

HOLMES

yes

the thread isn't there.

I bet because it was so close to the move to the other server, that post and some others didn't make it.

I will post what I got over there later on this weeki. , kind of confusing where they should go eh.

HOLMES

yes umm

in the spirituality forum I start a book review thread that has a link to older reviews..
and I reviewed some books on channelling.. and got those dones,, so I will be doing a medium book review soon. over there.