Scary experience - whispers in bedroom

earthair

First things first - look for the obvious which could cause sleep disturbance or nightmares. Assuming he agrees to your help, go into the room at night (before he goes to bed so he's not there) and observe and listen. Does the traffic going by outside cause lights to flash across his face or at a mirror? Are there mirrors facing the bed? Odd plumbing noises? Wifi or electrical devices left on? Standby lights flashing? Terrible feng shui? If he'll let you, lie on his bed. What do you feel? Do you feel safe and relaxed?

Saskia

I'll try that earthair!

However, this is the most peaceful and relaxing house: a villa in the (suburban) nature, no roads nearby, the neighborhood is quiet, no lights/traffic/plumbing making noises and my aunt and uncle (his parents) are loving and calm parents. I'll try to investigate.

mingbop

Saskia, you say this is your aunt and uncle... have you got grandparents in spirit? or even g/grandparents? One night ask for them to come and protect this boy, their kin. Ask them to keep his room and his sleep safe and protected, and look after him. Cant beat family!

Disa

I think the visualization you did while praying was really setting your intent and will probably do a lot of good. You can do that a couple of more times if you'd like. Also, just ask for anything negative to leave the house, and REALLY mean it. If you want to be discreet, but still take a little action without spells, oils, or anything on hand, you could sprinkle some salt around as you continue to ask whatever is negative to leave. Also, if you have any Rosemary handy, you could boil some rosemary in some water. Put it in a spray bottle and spray it around, or dip your fingers in it once it's cooled and flick the rosemary water around. It's really all about intent. You have to really mean what you are saying. Find what you have on hand and work with it. Best of luck xoxox.

celticnoodle

agree with what Mingbop and Disa both posted too. these are great ways too. Our ancestors in spirit are always watching over us, and if we ask them to do so, they will do all in their power to protect us too.

The rosemary spray is also great as is the salt idea. plus the rosemary smells delicious. You can also just take water and say a blessing over it and bless the door(s) and window(s) in the house by making the sign of the cross over them or on them. If you feel it is too daunting to do the whole home, then perhaps only the window and door in this boys room and also any doors leading from the house to the outside.

Saskia

Hi all, sorry about the late reply, I forgot this thread!

Saskia, you say this is your aunt and uncle... have you got grandparents in spirit? or even g/grandparents?

That's a good idea, I didn't realise! Our grandparents are still here, but I could ask the great grandparents in spirit.

I think the visualization you did while praying was really setting your intent and will probably do a lot of good. You can do that a couple of more times if you'd like. Also, just ask for anything negative to leave the house, and REALLY mean it.

Hi Disa, I repeated the "setting the intent" every night I was staying in that house and I urged the negative to "go to the light". I also visualised a protective bubble around the boy's room, and around the whole house. I don't know if it makes any difference but I didn't feel or hear anything out of the ordinary during the rest of my stay. My cousin didn't seem agitated or bothered, either. He was sunny and happy himself. So I hope it helped!

The rosemary spray is also great as is the salt idea. plus the rosemary smells delicious. You can also just take water and say a blessing over it and bless the door(s) and window(s) in the house by making the sign of the cross over them or on them.

Thanks for the tip celticnoodle! Funnily enough, I'm not a practising Christian but I do cross myself when I feel I need protection. I should have realised to do the same for the room! I visualised a protective bubble around the house, like I explained earlier, and I didn't notice anything further going on in the house. I've come back home a month ago and haven't been in touch with my aunt since. I'll discreetly ask about my cousin when I next talk to her.

Thank you so much, all of you, for the help and well wishes! Such a loving community this is :)