"PALMISTRY: What is in the lines of "Donald Trump's Right Hand?"

DownUnderNZer

Have about 10 minutes as all is fine in the kitchen....

"Physical drive"...interesting. I am sure I saw him "puffing a little" when descending those stairs. :D

But he most definitely has drive - have to give him that for sure.

"No refinement" and "Not a deep thinker" - Seems he can be crude and with his Tweets if he was "thinking deeply" he would have "refrained" from being so "impulsive".

As I see it.....

He has short stubby kind of fingers not tapered or elegant. Kind of like my dad's actually, so this tends to make me think that although he is probably quite practical he is not good with emotions at all. Other people's that is!

Palm being longer - let me think, maybe good at being the "boss", but not patient enough to deal with the "ins" and "outs" of "business". The finer details perhaps.

Example:

This is the END RESULT I want, do not tell me how you are going to do it, just do it!

The fact that his fingers are so short - especially in comparison to his palm size - shows his - to put it politely - "earthy" nature. This is a sign of a person who does not think deeply, and who acts on very primary urges, uses rough and primary language, and has no refinement. The fact that his palm is longer than his fingers shows a lot of physical drive, but not enough momentum to keep it up. i.e. he has not got very much staying power or stamina.

Now with his LOVE line I see it a bit differently and will go into when I go back to doing mine.

However, "loving himself" maybe something to consider for sure and as for the "perversity", if the allegations coming out as of late are anything to go by, gee whiz!

It's hard to tell from the blurry pics, but I think the fact that his love line ends below his middle finger (Saturn) shows that he only really loves himself. Sign of megalomania. One could also say his true love or his heart is given to his work, so he is disciplined in that way. It also shows a tendency to the perverse (things in the closet). It is like the government minister who seems so tightly buttoned and repressed, but who likes to be spanked by a nanny in his off-hours.

DND :)

DownUnderNZer

I think I read somewhere he is a "womanizer", but not sure if it was to do with the "rape allegations" and/or " the latest onslaught" of accusations". Maybe both! Actually recently, so maybe the latest allegations.

Some of his Tweets are a sign of "juvenile emotion".

It is also heavily marked by single, vertical lines, showing that he is very much a player. That it has a deep curve shows that he is emotional (but only in the way that the Knight of Cups rx is emotional - shows of juvenile emotion, loud and public, with no real depth/basis in the heart).

With his FATE LINE it also starts near the wrist, so he started working up the ladder or on his career from an early age. Very ambitious young I would think.

I do agree with "changes" in direction.

(May not have to write up mine at all for FATE).

The fate line is broken, showing changes in direction or career. It also shows failures. It seems to stop right below or at the juncture with the line of head, and is topped with a cross, so his career path in life comes to a sudden and tragic end.

May have to see if I can find a Palm Reading book to see about more on "fingers".

His little finger sits well away from the other fingers, again showing a perverse nature, as well as showing that he spends money loosely and without thought. This is a person who cannot hold his cash.

Those lines or rascettes have a different meaning to me. Although with his LIFE LINE I do agree with your given ages what might be in line for his "health".

He has two firm rascettes on his wrist (chained lines around the wrist, at the base of the palm) showing good health till about the 70's. The last (3rd) rascette is shaky and sketchy, barely making an appearance, showing severe illness and loss of physical capability past the 70's (if he even makes it to his 80's).

He may come to an abrupt end, but I think in his mid to later 70's or even possibly 80's. Need to look at the other lines to see how far the ages go on them. But there is a definite "break" in that line.

His life line also suffers a complete break in his later years, showing that he may actually come to an abrupt and unexpected end. The fact that it picks up for a small appearance on the other side of the break shows he might be resuscitated, but ultimately will not survive the crisis. On a second inspection, his rascettes also show a break near the life line, so whatever happens is bound to be rapid and fatal.

Like your perception - in his LIFE LINE earlier on before his 20's to mid 20's it seems to show "illness", "stress" or "turmoil". Hard to say for me.

This "thumb" part of yours seems to support what I was not too certain about due to the photo image with his thumb and finger together.

He also appears to have a cross on his upper quadrant above and parallel to his thumb, (Mount of Mars) and it has many creases as well, in the lower quadrant (Mount of Venus) showing difficult times with his family as he grew up, and ultimately divorcing them all, so to speak. This may explain why he holds so closely to his children. He doesn't appear to have any close connection to his childhood family, and he feels betrayed and rejected; so he has created his own family, and he controls them closely, so they won't abandon him. It seems his break with his childhood family cost him a lot emotionally. The cross in Mars may also indicate how deeply the death of his older brother affected him, and shaped his own choices in life.

Food is my WEAK point. :D

Agreed he seems "flexible", but not a MAN that is swayed by others thoughts or opinions. And....believe it or not, he has a keen sense of humor. Not sure if dry, black, or other....

The fleshiness of Venus shows also how fond he is of food and of those luxuries I mentioned above.

His thumb, in the third picture, shows how pliable he is, by how far down it bends. This is a person who is loose and flexible, and can be blown this way and that by the opinion of others. Or can be easily swayed or convinced.

Even those I cannot see, but will get out my magnifying glass to see if that will make a difference for me.

Finally, all I can see of his marriage lines (I can see two in the photo) shows that the current one will be ended by a death (cross on the end of the longer line). The deep but short line above it may show Ivanna Trump, another woman he was married to for a fairly long time. She seems to have left a deep impression on him; he does not forget her. In fact, because it is short but deep, it may suggest he still communicates with her - (on Mount of Mercury) but only quickly, about family matters.

The many lines and squiggles under the ring finger (Mount of Sun) show a great deal of effort spent in gaining fame and fortune, but lacking a solid trident there means he never really makes it. In fact, it looks rather like a fireworks going off there - little lines leaping out in all directions - lots and lots of effort poured into public appearance and success, but no solid, lasting foundation/respect that he craves.

The basic M shape made of all his prominent lines, that clearly shows in his palm in the last picture, shows he will never want for food or housing or any of the basic things in life, and also shows he tries to show a solid facade to the world.

Overall the hand presents as a fleshy sybarite, fond of his food and luxury, and physically expressive (long palm) and also crass and blunt in speech, lacking in imagination and spirituality - and having a very short temper (short fingers).

That is all I can see from these photos. I wish there was a really clear shot, so we could see all of his small detail lines! However, no doubt this is about as good as anyone can find on the internet.

Interesting thread, DND.

DownUnderNZer

THE MOUNTS

Been racking my head and my memory over the significance of "mounts"- roughly these can be vital in the way that nothing could mean something, nicely padded means balanced and positive, and overly fleshy could mean extreme, over the top,or negative to a fault.

Depends, so hopefully I do not make too many mistakes. As these mounts are not so specific to exactly beneath his fingers (could be the shadowing with light) I think I need help with this part so will see if I can find anything without having to find a book! My memory has it's limits it seems.

Found something that I did not have to buy and wait to arrive:

A) With the "fleshy part" below his middle finger it is quite "padded", so this means Trump can be stubborn, mean, cynical, mistrusting even isolated.

B) Below the index finger it is "quite padded" as well, so a person that wants to dominate people, is self centered, and lacks compassion.

C) As for between the LIFE line and his thumb it is "padded" only I am not sure to what "extent", but if "overly" then it could mean "promiscuous" and over indulgent" and if "proportioned right" someone that is well liked, influential, well respected, and into the Arts and finer things in life.

Must be "overly" as I think I read somewhere he is a "womanizer" although I am not sure about his "over indulgences". Have no idea whatsoever!

EmpyreanKnight

Actually, size and plushiness have a lot to do with reading the overall hand ;) the fleshy palm of DT shows that he is sybaritic in his tendencies, and wants luxury. This is not a man who can go "roughing it" in the woods.

The fact that his fingers are so short - especially in comparison to his palm size - shows his - to put it politely - "earthy" nature. This is a sign of a person who does not think deeply, and who acts on very primary urges, uses rough and primary language, and has no refinement. The fact that his palm is longer than his fingers shows a lot of physical drive, but not enough momentum to keep it up. i.e. he has not got very much staying power or stamina.

I was just making indirect quips about how sensitive he was of his hands, but I didn't know those attributes are important in chiromancy. And all those details - you and DownUnderNZer must really know how to read palms. I don't know what other divinatory systems you've mastered but I'm impressed.

Bookmarking this thread, it's very interesting and instructive.

DownUnderNZer

WHEN THE MOUNTS ARE FLAT OR NOT THERE

In the first photo is is "hard to tell" what is below his little finger except it seems flat, however, in the second photo it seems to cut down from the side towards the middle and is "puffy". Not in proportion either.

Seems "clearness" is essential as shadows and blurry images can play havoc.

If no mount or flat, it means a shy person that will not achieve much financial success.

So, it cannot be that or he would not be classed a Billionaire and I doubt anyone would believe he is "shy". Anyone?

If "overly" it could mean someone that talks too much, lies a lot, is greedy, and over focused on money and material wealth.

Perhaps this could be leaning more his way?

As for further down below under the small finger it looks "flat" with both photos.

This could mean he prefers home more and either has one hell of a vivid imagination that is kept to himself or none whatsoever.

DownUnderNZer

FATE LINE

So, where I have marked "B" is showing that his fate line is not just one straight line, but going from one line to another. This means going from one job to another, changing positions, and/or climbing the ladder etc. In addition, he would have been earning great money and likely became successful as a young man because two lines interlink side by side which highlight "success". Like GRAND SLAM style. (If you look just below the red arrow and slightly to the right you will see those lines).

It looks like from a young age he was very ambitious and would have started to climb the ladder or build his career even before he started working because the line starts near or even on his wrist. It would have been a plan, goal, dream, or visualization.

What it also shows is the line stopping about mid way which means a person does not need to work to an old age at all. Really speaking he could have stopped working and retired a long time ago if he wanted.

DownUnderNZer

BRACELETS OR RACETTE LINES

So, where I have marked "C" is where these lines begin - which should be the closest lines to the palm itself. And Trump looks like he has about 2 or 3. (The red arrow is pointing to the first two at least I think).

FIRST ONE: Looking at it on the most part it is solid, but it looks like one chain link is in it and it goes downward at the end, so on the most part his health is fine. Robust and stable with hiccups, but maybe not at the end of his life.

SECOND ONE: Is also deep and wide, but it does seem to have chains and maybe gaps which means significant chances of gaining wealth and prosperity only with the chains and gaps it also indicates "issues" and "trouble" with it. Lots of issues and hard going times actually. This line is not at the same level as the first one or as long.

As he has "other lines" this means that there are a lot of places he has traveled that he has probably enjoyed but as the first two are "deep" I tend to think he knows where he wants to be and to live and it is not on foreign soil.

DownUnderNZer

RELATIONSHIPS & HEART LINE

So, where I have marked "D" is where his "relationships" and "children" would be and I just cannot see any clear lines not even with my glasses on! There are what could look like lines actually, ONLY one is up way too high for it to be a possibility, no way!:bugeyed:

Now as for his "heart line" Trump has lots of chains and what have you in this line which means a lot of his relationships are full of "upsets", "issues", and "problems". (Similar to Mariah Carey if the truth be known).

And as it goes from the start of his hand until near the top of his middle finger it shows that where his emotional well being is concerned this has likely not been nurtured in the home environment at all. For example, his parents may not have been so loving towards each other or the kids.

Trump has problems dealing with his emotions as well as others. In fact, he may be emotionally insecure and not mature if that makes sense.

What am I saying? He may act out childishly if something does not go his way. And it is not his fault as it stems back to his upbringing.

Now as the line curves upwards it also means he is passionate but a jealous type. He likes to know where he stands and that he has his other half's attention 100%. He will not give himself fully unless he knows where he stands or trusts that person unconditionally.

A player he might be, but with it is no emotional ties or attachments.

Padma

Now as the line curves upwards it also means he is passionate but a jealous type.

Actually, sourcing from the books I studied and the course I took, jealousy is usually indicated by a heart line that does not curve upwards, but rather shoots in a straight line across the palm, ending by joining the beginning of the line of head below the index and by the edge of the palm.

Of course, I am aware that different cultures may have different schools of thought on this.

celticnoodle

Very interesting thread, DownUnderNZer! I also will be keeping a close eye on this thread with great interest. I've always been interested in plamistry too--but still learning it. Years of still learning, as I tend to put the books down for months or years at a time....

Thank you for posting the pictures too--some aren't great for reading his palm, but overall, you did a great job at finding good pics, I think! I also like that you labeled them the way you did too. thank you!

Donald Trump: Right Palm

I think like most forms of "divination" each person learns how to read in "different ways", so how I might see it might be very different to how someone in Egypt or Turkey might etc.

Life Line:

At the very start of his life, it is hard to say if his birth was difficult or not or of he had a hard childhood. However, by his teens and early adulthood I tend to think there are "chops" and "changes" in his life and indications of "negative" and "positive" events/situations going on for certain.

On the most part from what I can see he has had a very healthy robust life with very little health problems, but "mostly" in his later adult years. Stress and setbacks could also be what I am seeing in his "younger days" rather than periods of "ill health". But with him holding his thumb and finger like that it is a bit tricky to say.

I remember reading something once about Donald Trump and if I am remembering correctly, they did have it "rough" in their childhood. I think their father was rough on them all growing up and not very loving overall. I think he pushed them hard. And, I don't recall ever reading anything about his mother. Makes me wonder how she was with them growing up? I do remember he was sent off to boarding school at a Military school when he was 13. Thats not really all that unusual with rich kids--but I think he probably had a hard time of it and I also remember it was due to him being a bit unruly or something--a handful as a kid.
A:

Where the arrow is pointing to "A" on his life line this shows a major illness, an accident, and/or life changing event that will be rather disruptive or bad - not necessarily to do with health but definitely to do with him. And because it is further down on that line it means in his "later years" rather than "early on".

It has likely not happened yet. 70 years and on it looks like...

Well, serving as POTUS is no easy job and he is quite old in years--I think our oldest elected Pres. yet (but I may be wrong--can't recall how old Ronald Reagan was...). Anyway, its not an easy job and he may be sorry he has it. It ages them GREATLY. So, we'll see what happens, but I'm willing to bet you are correct and probably something will occur in the next 4 yrs--while he is POTUS.

So, from robust and strong going either Trump's health is going to take a turn for the worse and/or he may suffer some major loss in his life, disruption, set backs, and/or struggles of some kind.

And as there are what I call "inner lines" that are shown at the point of the break, after it actually but strong lines, this could mean "losses" that may not be just him "directly".

For example, if there was a group involved in a car accident, three might be injured/killed not just the person being read.

I can believe this. It'll be interesting to see what happens.