Plain Playing Card Readings

AraLuck

Hi again Ara :)

I'm in a dilemma, I have something important that I need advice on.
Can you please ask cards what to do about SV application should I withdraw or wait what's in my best interest? If I wait will it be approved?
I decided to withdraw but the person handling it informed me it was not done, now Friday is over and weekend nothing will be done. So I need to get this sorted Monday for sure! I'm really worried about it. Its like it wasn't withdrawn is a sign or what!

Please let me know if I can read for you. I can put it on your thread or mine :)

Cheers!

Hi, so I broke this in two and I didn't get a definite answer.

What happens if you withdraw

5 :heart: K :diamond: 2 :heart:

The RRR sequence makes me think withdrawing is a positive thing. There's a male person, older, perhaps someone related to the institution or a bank or somebody of a fire sign or a fair person... this person is somewhat influencing this decision and it appears somewhat it would make that person happy. 5H is a feminine energy... it's a bit frivolous and I think the decision is to do with this man it's perhaps your desire to please him. I could totally be off here, but it could be someone you have your sights on and you are entirely taking this decision out of a desire to further bond with this person. Perhaps this application would impede progress between the two of you? This is the sense I am getting here. So the decision to withdraw is entirely based on emotions. There are no rational thoughts behind it. I would even add it's a tad hormonal...

What happens if you wait:

9 :diamond: 6 :spade: 6 :heart:

So this RBR sequence shows a situation improving after a damper. The suit interaction indicates obstacles overcome with intellectual and emotional energy put into it. I would say that the 6S in the middle is the worry whether this is the right path and you will be worrying while waiting. But the 6S is usually a muddy path which leads to a clearer one, and it appears to be clearing the clutter of the 9D, which isn't a negative card but either represents 'other people's wishes', or the change in your decision to submit this application. It seems to be as per the previous reading that this decision is influenced by someone, so if you wait, you clear away this influence and progress to something a lot more positive. The 6s are paths... so there it shows a positive path and one that leads you away from the influence of the King in the first reading.

So, it's entirely up to you to make this decision. On one side you will get to please someone and on the other you get your own individual progress. So I sense this is something you should decide based on what you know of the situation. I am sorry if this doesn't help much, but I hope it somewhat sheds light.

If you'd like to answer a Q, I'll post it on your thread since I think the person you described in that has just turned up... :p

Noni

The RRR sequence makes me think withdrawing is a positive thing. There's a male person, older, perhaps someone related to the institution or a bank or somebody of a fire sign or a fair person... this person is somewhat influencing this decision and it appears somewhat it would make that person happy. 5H is a feminine energy... it's a bit frivolous and I think the decision is to do with this man it's perhaps your desire to please him. I could totally be off here, but it could be someone you have your sights on and you are entirely taking this decision out of a desire to further bond with this person. Perhaps this application would impede progress between the two of you? This is the sense I am getting here. So the decision to withdraw is entirely based on emotions. There are no rational thoughts behind it. I would even add it's a tad hormonal...

Yes, I thought withdrawing is positive thing too considering no decision has been made on the application and now the chances of positive outcome are very low!
I don't know the person you're talking about hmm...might be the officer handling the application.
If I withdraw it won't further my bond with anyone sorry! nothing of that sort.
It is based on emotions as I'm super anxious and worried and this is causing me sleepless nights!
LOL love the tad hormonal bit :D

So this RBR sequence shows a situation improving after a damper. The suit interaction indicates obstacles overcome with intellectual and emotional energy put into it. I would say that the 6S in the middle is the worry whether this is the right path and you will be worrying while waiting. But the 6S is usually a muddy path which leads to a clearer one, and it appears to be clearing the clutter of the 9D, which isn't a negative card but either represents 'other people's wishes', or the change in your decision to submit this application. It seems to be as per the previous reading that this decision is influenced by someone, so if you wait, you clear away this influence and progress to something a lot more positive. The 6s are paths... so there it shows a positive path and one that leads you away from the influence of the King in the first reading.
Hmm I don't know if I know anyone influencing this application other than probably the consultant I've hired from my end to get advice on this application.
This is a confusing read lol....not your fault....I'm thinking that the cards are saying if I wait eventually it will lead to something positive is what I get...right??

So, it's entirely up to you to make this decision. On one side you will get to please someone and on the other you get your own individual progress. So I sense this is something you should decide based on what you know of the situation. I am sorry if this doesn't help much, but I hope it somewhat sheds light.
Yes, I decided to withdraw and this person did not do it for some reason. I think maybe it will require them to work and they don't want to do it.
I have not received any update the application and everyone I speak to is giving me confusing advice ending with upto you (I don't mean you or the reading lol).
Thanks for the reading Ara, I've to take a strong firm decision on this before Monday either way and face the consequences!

If you'd like to answer a Q, I'll post it on your thread since I think the person you described in that has just turned up... :p

LOL that was fast hehe....sure will read on it! this is great news....YAY!! lets hope it is the person who has showed up :D
Might have to read when my anxiety is less so will it sometime when I'm more centered...so might not be right away but soon...before weekend is over for sure! Hope that's ok :)

AraLuck

Yes, I thought withdrawing is positive thing too considering no decision has been made on the application and now the chances of positive outcome are very low!
I don't know the person you're talking about hmm...might be the officer handling the application.
If I withdraw it won't further my bond with anyone sorry! nothing of that sort.
It is based on emotions as I'm super anxious and worried and this is causing me sleepless nights!
LOL love the tad hormonal bit :D

Hmm I don't know if I know anyone influencing this application other than probably the consultant I've hired from my end to get advice on this application.
This is a confusing read lol....not your fault....I'm thinking that the cards are saying if I wait eventually it will lead to something positive is what I get...right??

Yes, I decided to withdraw and this person did not do it for some reason. I think maybe it will require them to work and they don't want to do it.
I have not received any update the application and everyone I speak to is giving me confusing advice ending with upto you (I don't mean you or the reading lol).
Thanks for the reading Ara, I've to take a strong firm decision on this before Monday either way and face the consequences!

LOL that was fast hehe....sure will read on it! this is great news....YAY!! lets hope it is the person who has showed up :D
Might have to read when my anxiety is less so will it sometime when I'm more centered...so might not be right away but soon...before weekend is over for sure! Hope that's ok :)

That's cool. I did try a few approaches on this one and it was difficult getting cards that were giving an answer. So on the 3rd pull, I just read. But this King D came up twice... so it could indeed be the consultant and the fact that you don't feel he/she is doing the right job. It could be someone that is very money minded too... sorry, forgot to add that bit. I don't know if you've had to pay money for this.

Well, I guess if you've decided to withdraw it's for the best.

And don't worry about my read, it's fine. Do it when you're feeling ok. Hugs xx

Noni

That's cool. I did try a few approaches on this one and it was difficult getting cards that were giving an answer. So on the 3rd pull, I just read. But this King D came up twice... so it could indeed be the consultant and the fact that you don't feel he/she is doing the right job. It could be someone that is very money minded too... sorry, forgot to add that bit. I don't know if you've had to pay money for this.

Well, I guess if you've decided to withdraw it's for the best.

And don't worry about my read, it's fine. Do it when you're feeling ok. Hugs xx

Thanks for your time and effort on this, Ara :)
Yes, I paid this person very good money but they refunded part of it as they delayed the submission due to laziness and I was really upset but I'll still lose money on it if I withdraw. But more importantly precious time as I'd now have to wait for few months before I can apply again for it! Damn...seriously annoyed about how the consultant and now the concerned body is handling this! basically the consultant goofed up delaying it ):

Appreciate your understanding.
:love:

Noni

Hi Ara

Hope you're well.
Just wanted to inform you that I put in request to withdraw but they have indicated that they will need to let me know if it can be withdrawn at this stage or not.
I'm wondering what energy do you pick up surrounding SV application now for me please.

Thanks for offering to read :)

Cheers

AraLuck

Hi Ara

Hope you're well.
Just wanted to inform you that I put in request to withdraw but they have indicated that they will need to let me know if it can be withdrawn at this stage or not.
I'm wondering what energy do you pick up surrounding SV application now for me please.

Thanks for offering to read :)

Cheers

7 :spade: 7 :heart: 3 :diamond:

I asked how things will go, going forward:

Both 7s here actually show the turmoil you've been through and the tears (if any) in this process... quite a bit of irritation and heartache over it but there's a change in the intensity of the confusion and annoyance as things progress positively. The next step, which covers the 7H, is the 3D which is a growth in the process of the application - it could go either way. So it's eithe received and things go well or it's withdrawn as per your wishes. The BRR colour sequence shows a situation improving, so this generally is a very good indication that things will get better. Numerically, you also go from a 7 - which is the number for losses and worry, to a 3, which is growth. So you can only expect good news from this whole situation.

Noni

7 :spade: 7 :heart: 3 :diamond:

I asked how things will go, going forward:

Both 7s here actually show the turmoil you've been through and the tears (if any) in this process... quite a bit of irritation and heartache over it but there's a change in the intensity of the confusion and annoyance as things progress positively. The next step, which covers the 7H, is the 3D which is a growth in the process of the application - it could go either way. So it's eithe received and things go well or it's withdrawn as per your wishes. The BRR colour sequence shows a situation improving, so this generally is a very good indication that things will get better. Numerically, you also go from a 7 - which is the number for losses and worry, to a 3, which is growth. So you can only expect good news from this whole situation.

Thanks Ara for reading again :)
I'm seriously at loss with this whole thing it has caused me nothing but worry, loss of money and time, and anxiety. I just hope things get to some point where there is clarity and I can then decide what to do next.
They have taken so long to process the application and it impacts me and my future plans but I guess something more is at work here and its beyond my control. I liked how you also read numbers....you did it here and also in your Tarot thread....very interesting and a take away for me for sure.
Will let you know about how things move with this as something gotta move one way or another :D

Appreciate the time and effort you put in this reading :heart:

nh786

Hey, may i have a reading if you are still taking sitters?

I would like to know how M feels about me/his feelings for me?

Thank you.

AraLuck

Hey, may i have a reading if you are still taking sitters?

I would like to know how M feels about me/his feelings for me?

Thank you.
Hi. I've already answered this question on another thread. Sorry.

Aries2014

Hey hope you good

If you still taking sitters could you please look into my romantic path for me

I'm sure I'll be leaving you some detailed feedback on this!!