Plain Playing Card Readings

AraLuck

Hey hope you good

If you still taking sitters could you please look into my romantic path for me

I'm sure I'll be leaving you some detailed feedback on this!!

Hey there - sure thing. The Carto Cross felt like a good approach to this.

Ace :diamond:

Ace :heart: 8 :diamond: 8:club:

10 :heart:

The middle line is the progress line - we're looking at a 3-month period. The colours sequence is R-R-B, so it seems like something that starts well but somehow hits a roadblock, though with the majority of red cards in this layout, I would say it's really just a minor roadblock. We also have 2 Aces and 2 eights, so although the aces indicate a start, the two 8s show a big huge thinking process behind the start and also a bit of a stalemate... as 8 is also to me this infinity figure going round and round.

I am not sure if you're in a relationship, but something has definitely started for you romantically. A meeting, or a deep attraction to someone, as with the aces here. I sense it's mutual... there's a mutual connect, interest there somewhere with someone. The situation seems to progress quite rapidly from the ace to the 8, and there is a lot of communication, it appears. A lot of energy, thoughts exchanged in this connection. And it progresses really well at this level, but hits a bit of a block in plans to materialise. Clubs are a bit like pents, but more about the social aspect of things. So it's like plans to meet or to take a more practical step forward which fail to materialise within this time frame. Therefore, although there is an emotional opening and there are a lot of thoughts and messages apparently circulating in between, there is a setback with regards of the possibility of coming together, meeting or finding a way forward at this stage... but it's only a delay. I don't sense it being an ending. It may take a bit more time than you'd like.

Advice: Ace :diamond: -means keep your spirits up and the flame alive, I sense. It's a beginning, so keep focused on the positive aspect of things. You can allow yourself to be a bit excited about this fresh start.

Avoid: 10 :heart: -difficult to see this negatively, but it's sort of saying don't talk about marriage plans on your first date... lol. Perhaps don't get over enthused about things. With the 8C in the picture, it feels like asking you to slow down considerably if you were a bit too excited about this new beginning. Avoid jeopardising the situation with an overkill of emotions.

I hope this makes some sense!

Aries2014

The middle line is the progress line - we're looking at a 3-month period. The colours sequence is R-R-B, so it seems like something that starts well but somehow hits a roadblock, though with the majority of red cards in this layout, I would say it's really just a minor roadblock. We also have 2 Aces and 2 eights, so although the aces indicate a start, the two 8s show a big huge thinking process behind the start and also a bit of a stalemate... as 8 is also to me this infinity figure going round and round.

I am not sure if you're in a relationship, but something has definitely started for you romantically. A meeting, or a deep attraction to someone, as with the aces here. I sense it's mutual... there's a mutual connect, interest there somewhere with someone. The situation seems to progress quite rapidly from the ace to the 8, and there is a lot of communication, it appears. A lot of energy, thoughts exchanged in this connection. And it progresses really well at this level, but hits a bit of a block in plans to materialise. Clubs are a bit like pents, but more about the social aspect of things. So it's like plans to meet or to take a more practical step forward which fail to materialise within this time frame. Therefore, although there is an emotional opening and there are a lot of thoughts and messages apparently circulating in between, there is a setback with regards of the possibility of coming together, meeting or finding a way forward at this stage... but it's only a delay. I don't sense it being an ending. It may take a bit more time than you'd like.

Advice: Ace :diamond: -means keep your spirits up and the flame alive, I sense. It's a beginning, so keep focused on the positive aspect of things. You can allow yourself to be a bit excited about this fresh start.

Avoid: 10 :heart: -difficult to see this negatively, but it's sort of saying don't talk about marriage plans on your first date... lol. Perhaps don't get over enthused about things. With the 8C in the picture, it feels like asking you to slow down considerably if you were a bit too excited about this new beginning. Avoid jeopardising the situation with an overkill of emotions.

Thankyou for this its absolutely spot on!!

Yes something has definitely started for me romantically, as I've met someone whilst I was on holiday he's a friend of a friend and was actually staying with us for 2 wks so we have now returned bk to the uk and we live in different cities about just over 2 hours drive from each other we have spoke everyday since we left Jamaica and I'm hoping to see hum soon I'm going to wait for him to ask
so I reckon this is where it hits a bit of a block in plans to materialise with the distance between us and move forward at this stage
because I have been thinking deeply into this but then I'm just telling myself now it was holiday romance anything after that is a bonus
ill remain positive and keep it light hearted and not build my hopes up too much on this
and I will defo be taking the advice from this as you say, because this is already what I'm coming to terms with I'm just going to go with the flow!!

Thankyou so much great read spot on!! x

RAphrodite

Hi Ara,

May I sit?

I cant return with cartomancy readings, since I don't know how to read them, but can return with Lennys (within a day, I carry them everywhere) or Tarot (this will take a day or two). Return with Lennys will be in the Lenormand reading section, I'll leave the link here.

Do you see 'I' coming back into my life? This is a romantic connection

Thanks

Aries2014

**Update**

You was right - The situation did progress quite rapidly I went to see him at the wkend and then now its come to a standstill just like you said it may just take more time to progress forward at this stage but I'm keeping faith and leaving him to it with no pressure

AraLuck

Hi Ara,

May I sit?

I cant return with cartomancy readings, since I don't know how to read them, but can return with Lennys (within a day, I carry them everywhere) or Tarot (this will take a day or two). Return with Lennys will be in the Lenormand reading section, I'll leave the link here.

Thanks

Hi there - for some reason I am only seeing this now. Sorry about that. Do you still want this Q?

AraLuck

**Update**

You was right - The situation did progress quite rapidly I went to see him at the wkend and then now its come to a standstill just like you said it may just take more time to progress forward at this stage but I'm keeping faith and leaving him to it with no pressure

Oh wow... thanks so much for updating me! These cards are real magic :D

Noni

Hi Ara

Hope you're doing well.
I've a situation that I'd need some insight into.
There is a project that I was working on for but had abandon last year due to lack of supervision. Now the project is receiving some new support from a supporting body (A). They want me to find some new supervision and get it rolling again soon. Aim is to try to finish/ complete the project this year.
So my question/s are as follows:
Q. What are the chances of finding good supervisor in coming 30 days?
Q. What are the chances of this project coming back to full life and making up for the lost time in next 3 months?

Do you think these questions are the right ones to ask? Atm I just want it to start again under proper supervision but right people are unavailable or unwilling. Also A (supporting/ funding body) and I are being a bit picky due to previous bad experience and want that right person comes on board this time, basically someone who can commit to it with me in completing it.

Please let me know if you can read on this for me.

Cheers
:)

RAphrodite

Hi there - for some reason I am only seeing this now. Sorry about that. Do you still want this Q?
No prob. Sure would love to, thanks

AraLuck

Hi Ara,

May I sit?

Thanks

5 :diamond: 9 :heart: 3:heart:

From the RRR colour sequence, it looks like a yes. The cards are also quite positive.

There's a strong physical attraction between you as per the 5D, and this is only heightened by the 9H which is the card of emotional fulfillment... and this magnetism and emotional bond between you two will lead to a new growth. This is a card for a 'developing love affair', so most definitely I see this person back into your life, as per these cards.

Please update!

RAphrodite

5 :diamond: 9 :heart: 3:heart:

From the RRR colour sequence, it looks like a yes. The cards are also quite positive.

There's a strong physical attraction between you as per the 5D, and this is only heightened by the 9H which is the card of emotional fulfillment... and this magnetism and emotional bond between you two will lead to a new growth. This is a card for a 'developing love affair', so most definitely I see this person back into your life, as per these cards.

Please update!

Thanks for that Ara

This is the same person from my previous reading. Something developed between us (three months) and then he disappeared. Im actively trying to move past him. If he does return, I'll let you know, and as well as update what we decided to do.

Thanks again