The Soul's Journey

Bluebird

Hiya Blue!

Sorry for taking so long to reply.

Yes, this reading makes sense and is very deep.

There is some deep feeling regarding her that i don't understand and don't know why. And yes, there is somethings that never materialized between me and her. Today not much is happening, but i do still feeling the connection. But never understood why.

Yes, i was trying to set things to move according to what i wanted, to us be in touch again...but i guess i need to let this move according to what the universe wants. But indeed i need to surrender on that...

This is an very good reading, it really made me think.
She is a person that i meet a lot on streets, have dreams and even feel things that i don't know why...
I think letting this go and not trying to control is the best course of action...

Thanks for the reading, this was a really good reading.

Thank you Dartellus for your clear and honest feedback. I wish you the very best :)

Bluebird

Hi love! :heart:

Blunt is good! :thumbsup: A lot of people need a clear answer sometimes. lol

I don't think currently I do show my true self. I have withdrawn a lot. There are also lessons that are evident, but I have not fully embraced or done. You are correct. :)

Food? I'm not sure what you mean. I had some bad health problems that I've had to overcome. I am hopefully on the getting well side now. :)

I definitely was worrying more about W than myself. I think he was also determining where I would go/concentrating on but I think I have come to a point where I'm not going to let him do that. It has definitely affected my health and delaying me from what/where "I" need to go/focus on. This is also true. :thumbsup:

Would you mind being more clear {and blunt} about the above advice? Are you saying that this relationship is a 'dry desert' meaning there is no where else to go with it? I also relate to the what I need is not to be found where I am at the moment. I'm still working on that though. lol

Very good reading. Bluebird! :thumbsup: Thank you so much for taking the time to read for me! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Hi BTV,

Thank you for your insightful feedback. What I meant in relation to food was comfort eating, so sorry I wasn't clear on that. This is something I myself have to keep an eye on at the moment, so it could have been mine:)

In relation to W - the answer to your question is I am not sure, unfortunately. I did focus on that as I completed your reading but I couldn't get a hold on whether the dry desert card related to your relationship as it is now, because you are not expressing your needs or if its a completely dry desert and it would be advisable to move on. To try and further clarify I asked the cards again and I think there may be a reason why I couldn't tune into this ...

Your cards were

Coming too Life-Heal the Ouch- Talisman

These cards seem to be telling me that if you spend time looking inside, as the cards suggest above that the answer will become clear to you and Only to YOU. It looks like you need to experience getting in touch with and feeling confident in what your higher self is telling you. To support this 'The talisman' depicts a woman stepping onto a winding road and a bright light is shining on one part of it so I think it is important to watch out for signs and to examine these carefully. The coming to life card depicts someone sitting on top of something (I can't make out what) but the person has a shining orb in their hand suggesting that what you want is now in the process of manifesting in your life which seems to tie in with the changes you have been making in your life.

It would be interesting to know if you have looked at this question about W in other readings and if they have yielded similar results?

I wish you continued good health, courage and clarity as you move forward, and it looks as if you are moving in the right direction.

All the best to you,

Bluebird

Bluebird

Reading for Libertya

Hi Libertya,

Wow these cards are turning out to be quite blunt if they are indeed correct..but have a read and see what you think..

Your reading concerning the lessons to be learned from your connection with Jay:

Health - Adversity - Humour

Firstly let me ask is the argument you mentioned typical of your interactions with Jay? Is this connection typically stress inducing by any chance? If so it may be that the purpose of this connection is to prompt you to learn how to manage/avoid relationships which do not feel good and do not make you feel good about yourself.
The Health Card forms the cornerstone of this reading and urges you to look after your health, to take care of your body from both a physical and psychological point of view.

Adversity represents the energy that is currently present and suggests that the obstacles you are experiencing are occurring so that you may learn how to overcome them and in turn develop your confidence. Developing your confidence will help you to connect better with your authentic self, so that you are more comfortable drawing a line under what does not make you feel good and choosing that which does. Adversity can also come into your life, in order to prompt you to seek help and support from others - to learn how to receive as well as to give. Are you better at attending to the needs of others - than to your own needs? If so then this is what the cards refers to.

Humour relates to the long range lesson associated with this connection - you need to seek out people who make you feel good and bring joy and laughter into your life. You also need to do more of what you enjoy as happy people attract happy people.

I also consulted the Enchanted Map for you for some advice regarding the above lessons and this is what I pulled -

Ride the Wave - Into the Unknown rx - Metamorphosis rx

The first card prompted me to think of surfing the internet and I think this card is urging you to continue to look at aspects of your life and delving into your psyche, as you are doing now on this site. "Into the unknown" in the reversed position refers to things hidden by camouflage so perhaps aspects of you that are not currently known to you but to which you should become familiar. The final card metamorphosis rx deals directly with the lessons themselves - think of them as a temporary discomfort to be experienced and learned from in order for the beauty in your life to be revealed. I think the big message here from your connection with Jay is get to know yourself, look after yourself and meeting your needs, work on your confidence and only allow people and experiences into your life that really bring you happiness.

I look forward to your feedback and I hope this reading is useful to you.

Bluebird

Bluebird

Hi BlueBird

May I please request a reading.
I've been through a lot since last year August mostly in my professional life/ career.
I'd like to request a reading on----what lessons did the events from last year August till now in my professional life have taught me already and what am I yet to learn?

Hi Noni,

For you I drew the following cards -

Loneliness- Peace - Love

Loneliness forms the cornerstone of this reading and refers to lessons that have already been evident and perhaps have not been embraced as of yet.
Straight off I am wondering if in your last job you felt lonely - as if you didn't fit in with your colleagues? I sense that perhaps you are not working right now (?) and perhaps this too is contributing to your loneliness. If either is correct then this feeling/experience is present to highlight the need for you to connect with yourself- you need to learn to appreciate the most important person in your life - you. Indeed this card is telling you that it is time for you to do some inner work and to re-evaluate the professional path which you are on - is it the correct one? Do you enjoy it? Does it allow you to feel a sense of accomplishment, security, achievement? Does it allow you to come into contact with similar, like-minded people?

Peace refers to the energy that you are currently experiencing. Are their past hurts and perceived injustices playing on your mind perhaps? Whatever it is this cards suggests that something is taking from your peace of mind creating needless chatter in your head. You need to attend to this, because with it you cannot hear the voice of your intuition/higher self. Your internal guidance system will be out of kilter further delaying the resolution of the issues outlined in the previous card.
In a nutshell this card is urging you to make peace with whatever is bothering you as failing to do so may impede your ability to progress further.

Finally love is the long range lesson for you to learn. Everything in relation to the period from last August to now (at least) relates to learning to love yourself and to living fully in the vibration of love. It prompts you, just as the first card did to look at loving yourself more and to consider external happenings through this vantage point. If you have been experiencing drama and anxiety as card 2 suggests (with its reference to a lack of peace) then you really need to work on love in all the guises I have mentioned as drama and anxiety cannot co-exist with it.

The cards I drew to answer the second part of your question regarding lessons yet to be learned are -

Death - Doubt- Relationships

Death of course suggests change, which in the context of this type of reading suggests that the lessons outlined above will be successfully completed, which may be of help to you if you have concerned about re-experiencing some previous issues/situations going forward. Your (immediate) future lessons will concentrate on learning to follow your intuition - going with what seems right and letting go of what doesn't, learning to trust the universe and paying attention to the signs its sends your way. Also the relationship card suggests that you will be asked to focus on the people in your life and what is not resolved or whole in these people, as these aspects of them may simply be reflections of what needs to be addressed in you.

I hope this resonates with you and I look forward to your feedback.

Bluebird

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for Bluebird

Hi BTV,

Thank you for your insightful feedback.
You're welcome, love! :heart:
In relation to W - the answer to your question is I am not sure, unfortunately. I did focus on that as I completed your reading but I couldn't get a hold on whether the dry desert card related to your relationship as it is now, because you are not expressing your needs or if its a completely dry desert and it would be advisable to move on. To try and further clarify I asked the cards again and I think there may be a reason why I couldn't tune into this ...

Your cards were

Coming too Life-Heal the Ouch- Talisman

These cards seem to be telling me that if you spend time looking inside, as the cards suggest above that the answer will become clear to you and Only to YOU. It looks like you need to experience getting in touch with and feeling confident in what your higher self is telling you. To support this 'The talisman' depicts a woman stepping onto a winding road and a bright light is shining on one part of it so I think it is important to watch out for signs and to examine these carefully. The coming to life card depicts someone sitting on top of something (I can't make out what) but the person has a shining orb in their hand suggesting that what you want is now in the process of manifesting in your life which seems to tie in with the changes you have been making in your life.
I definitely need to not only be confident, but to have the courage to do what I feel I need to do. I m stuck because I don't want to make a mistake which then circles around and gets me stuck/no movement. I am not sure what is manifesting, but I hope that it is finally something great. lol I really need to learn to let go of stuff that is no longer for my greater good.
It would be interesting to know if you have looked at this question about W in other readings and if they have yielded similar results?
I wish you continued good health, courage and clarity as you move forward, and it looks as if you are moving in the right direction.

All the best to you,

Bluebird

Yes, there have been a lot of up in the air/not clear readings from myself and other readers. It would be awesome to get a play by play lol

Thank you for the good wishes for my health, courage, and clarity! {{BIG HUGS}} I will need it. lol I hope that moving on is the right direction and I'm not jumping out of the frying pan straight into the fire. lol

You did awesome readings! :thumbsup: Thank you so much!

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Noni

Hi BlueBird

Thanks for the detailed reading!
Hi BlueBird

May I please request a reading.
I've been through a lot since last year August mostly in my professional life/ career.
I'd like to request a reading on----what lessons did the events from last year August till now in my professional life have taught me already and what am I yet to learn?

Hi Noni,

For you I drew the following cards -

Loneliness- Peace - Love

Loneliness forms the cornerstone of this reading and refers to lessons that have already been evident and perhaps have not been embraced as of yet.
Straight off I am wondering if in your last job you felt lonely - as if you didn't fit in with your colleagues? I sense that perhaps you are not working right now (?) and perhaps this too is contributing to your loneliness. If either is correct then this feeling/experience is present to highlight the need for you to connect with yourself- you need to learn to appreciate the most important person in your life - you. Indeed this card is telling you that it is time for you to do some inner work and to re-evaluate the professional path which you are on - is it the correct one? Do you enjoy it? Does it allow you to feel a sense of accomplishment, security, achievement? Does it allow you to come into contact with similar, like-minded people?
Loneliness is about me being a Loner. I picked a profession that allows me to work independently mostly. Yes I'm not working right now.
I have a LOT of experience being by myself most of the jobs I've had require independent work. So Loneliness is not issue in that sense. I have spent a lot of time reflecting and connecting with myself throughout my life as I said I'm a bit of a loner so I enjoy my company...also I don't like to make close friends in a professional setting though unwittingly I have over the years.
I guess right now as I'm not working I cannot answer your questions but yes, as I said I picked a profession that requires the highest level of education and obviously I did feel that it will provide me with accomplishment, security, achievement BUT yes, I did not meet nice bosses they were bullies and mean.

Peace refers to the energy that you are currently experiencing. Are their past hurts and perceived injustices playing on your mind perhaps? Whatever it is this cards suggests that something is taking from your peace of mind creating needless chatter in your head. You need to attend to this, because with it you cannot hear the voice of your intuition/higher self. Your internal guidance system will be out of kilter further delaying the resolution of the issues outlined in the previous card.
In a nutshell this card is urging you to make peace with whatever is bothering you as failing to do so may impede your ability to progress further.
yes there are past injustices that play on my mind but I've dealt with it well I think. I have not made a sob story out of it and moved towards new goals etc. but I do think I've had unreasonably bad luck since last year August.
Again I'm sorry but I'm the most connected person I know most people comment on it who know me well....but maybe lately I've not been as much intuitive as I used to be due to having to deal with one disaster after another.
I do need to re-connect more strongly with my internal guidance system I agree.
Finally love is the long range lesson for you to learn. Everything in relation to the period from last August to now (at least) relates to learning to love yourself and to living fully in the vibration of love. It prompts you, just as the first card did to look at loving yourself more and to consider external happenings through this vantage point. If you have been experiencing drama and anxiety as card 2 suggests (with its reference to a lack of peace) then you really need to work on love in all the guises I have mentioned as drama and anxiety cannot co-exist with it.
I've forgiven the bullies and meanness that came my way I had choice to register a complain or make a bit issue out of it...I chose to walk away and crave a new path for myself instead of dwelling in the ugliness.
I think I do have a lot of self love but I guess there can never be enough lol.
There is no drama in my life of my own creation as I said I'm a loner and like my peace and quiet and I don't disrupt other people's peace and don't indulge in dramas. But there is natural anxiety when one has been unemployed for more than 6 months! I guess so yes that is there.
The cards I drew to answer the second part of your question regarding lessons yet to be learned are -

Death - Doubt- Relationships

Death of course suggests change, which in the context of this type of reading suggests that the lessons outlined above will be successfully completed, which may be of help to you if you have concerned about re-experiencing some previous issues/situations going forward. Your (immediate) future lessons will concentrate on learning to follow your intuition - going with what seems right and letting go of what doesn't, learning to trust the universe and paying attention to the signs its sends your way. Also the relationship card suggests that you will be asked to focus on the people in your life and what is not resolved or whole in these people, as these aspects of them may simply be reflections of what needs to be addressed in you.

I hope this resonates with you and I look forward to your feedback.

Bluebird
I agree that change would be inevitable one way or another in given circumstances. I am starting to reconnect more with my intuition as I've always based decisions or actions more on it than logic but sometimes life happens and things are out of our control...that is what the events of last year taught me...our best laid plans are at the mercy of something greater than ourselves! humility, gratitude and non-judgement have been my lessons along with letting go of people who are just mean as that is who they are or chose to be towards some other people!
Again as I said I'm a loner I don't have a lot of people or relationships in my life so the ones I have are cherished and they know it.
You've put in a lot of time and effort on it.
I could relate to some aspects of it and some not as much. The lessons I thought I had learnt and were presented to me were not here so I was a bit surprised. But this is good to know...gives me a LOT more food for thought and mull over.

Thanks a bunch 🌹🌺 🌼 for reading for me :)

Best wishes
♥

Libertya

Hi Libertya,

Wow these cards are turning out to be quite blunt if they are indeed correct..but have a read and see what you think..

Your reading concerning the lessons to be learned from your connection with Jay:

Health - Adversity - Humour

Firstly let me ask is the argument you mentioned typical of your interactions with Jay? Is this connection typically stress inducing by any chance? If so it may be that the purpose of this connection is to prompt you to learn how to manage/avoid relationships which do not feel good and do not make you feel good about yourself.
The Health Card forms the cornerstone of this reading and urges you to look after your health, to take care of your body from both a physical and psychological point of view.

Adversity represents the energy that is currently present and suggests that the obstacles you are experiencing are occurring so that you may learn how to overcome them and in turn develop your confidence. Developing your confidence will help you to connect better with your authentic self, so that you are more comfortable drawing a line under what does not make you feel good and choosing that which does. Adversity can also come into your life, in order to prompt you to seek help and support from others - to learn how to receive as well as to give. Are you better at attending to the needs of others - than to your own needs? If so then this is what the cards refers to.

Humour relates to the long range lesson associated with this connection - you need to seek out people who make you feel good and bring joy and laughter into your life. You also need to do more of what you enjoy as happy people attract happy people.

I also consulted the Enchanted Map for you for some advice regarding the above lessons and this is what I pulled -

Ride the Wave - Into the Unknown rx - Metamorphosis rx

The first card prompted me to think of surfing the internet and I think this card is urging you to continue to look at aspects of your life and delving into your psyche, as you are doing now on this site. "Into the unknown" in the reversed position refers to things hidden by camouflage so perhaps aspects of you that are not currently known to you but to which you should become familiar. The final card metamorphosis rx deals directly with the lessons themselves - think of them as a temporary discomfort to be experienced and learned from in order for the beauty in your life to be revealed. I think the big message here from your connection with Jay is get to know yourself, look after yourself and meeting your needs, work on your confidence and only allow people and experiences into your life that really bring you happiness.

I look forward to your feedback and I hope this reading is useful to you.

Bluebird

Thank you! This reading does make sense. Jay and I used to never argue at the beginning but then someone got in the way and we continued to argue through out our relationship. It drained me mentally and I always felt sad. I had a huge amount of confidence when I met him and then when we started a relationship, I lost my confidence. Part of it was my fault and his fault. I'm younger than him and I think he wanted me to be up to his level. This made me lose my confidence. I was just trying to be someone perfect for him. I wasn't happy being with him all the time but I loved him. Letting him go was the hardest thing I ever did in my life. I really need to get my self confidence back again. I hardly even speak to people any more because of it.

Thank you!

WolfSwan

May I sit Bluebird?

Ironically the bluebird is one of the signs I get from a particular guide of mine!

Anyway, my question would be around what lesson am I supposed to learn on my soul journey in relation to my relationship with my family. I do love them but I prefer doing so from 14,000 km away! I also had a rough relationship with my biological mother and whilst I hold no animosity against her, I also don't want to have a relationship with her as I'm very close to my step mum.

Any insight would be great!

Bluebird

Reading for Wolfswan

May I sit Bluebird?

Ironically the bluebird is one of the signs I get from a particular guide of mine!

Anyway, my question would be around what lesson am I supposed to learn on my soul journey in relation to my relationship with my family. I do love them but I prefer doing so from 14,000 km away! I also had a rough relationship with my biological mother and whilst I hold no animosity against her, I also don't want to have a relationship with her as I'm very close to my step mum.

Any insight would be great!

Hello there Wolfswan!

I hope the synchronicity is a good omen for the relevancy of this reading!

So here goes..

For your family in general I pulled -

Success - Forgiveness - Doubt

The success card is the cornerstone of this reading which means that progress needs to be achieved in order for this lesson to be addressed and dealt with. Therefore it would seem that finding that point in which you can maintain a good relationship with your family, where you can keep the light and shadow aspects in balance is important for you to be able to do. Some of us do better by distancing ourselves (emotionally) from our families but for you, this doesn't seem to be the case. It is interesting that you have identified a key success factor for maintaining this relationship in your background information - was this said tongue in cheek or was it actually a factor in deciding to move so far away from them? I am asking this for no other reason than to highlight your alignment with your soul lessons, if it was in fact a conscious part of your decision. It is nice to hear when we are on the right path!

Forgiveness represents the current energy. Is there something you need to forgive your family for? Something that you need to forgive yourself for? I am not just talking about what is immediately obvious (hurt that you experienced as an adult) but what is also beneath that - the kind of hurt that maybe be carried by your inner child, in other words hurt which was initially experienced directly by you as a child or as a result of how you perceived or reacted to something as a child. Perhaps you may feel have identified this already and done a lot of work on it, but it is coming up as a stumbling block which could impede your progress.

Doubt is the final card relating to the long range lesson to be learned. When it is in relation to family in can be experienced in relation to one thing or many things most of which find there genesis in love related issues. Am I loved as much as....?... loved in spite of....?..what can I do be loved more? why am I not loved more? How can I love them more? Whatever the doubt is in your relationship with your family, its purpose is to encourage you to realise that you don't need to know all the answers. Just trust in the universe and all will be well. Doubt will impede your ability to see the signposts that are there for you and they are how the universe communicates with us.

I also did a separate reading for your biological Mom and pulled the following cards -

Freedom - Indecision - Judgment

The first card relates to the connection being related to teaching you about the need to march to the beat of your own drum, to make your own decisions and not be guided by pressure from others. You said that you while you have no animosity towards your biological Mom that you do not want to pursue a relationship with her. If you experience pressure to do so, know that you are on your right path according to the cards.

Indecision is a currently stumbling block according to the cards which are advising you to follow your intuition irrespective of what anyone else may try to get you to do.

Finally Judgement - are there things that your biological mother has done that could easily draw judgement or in turn does she sometimes act in a judgemental manner? The purpose of this lesson is to teach you empathy and compassion and to urge you to assist that soul by whatever action or inaction is necessary.

I hope this makes sense to you and that it helps. Please do let me know..

Bluebird

Bluebird

Hi BlueBird

Thanks for the detailed reading!
Loneliness is about me being a Loner. I picked a profession that allows me to work independently mostly. Yes I'm not working right now.
I have a LOT of experience being by myself most of the jobs I've had require independent work. So Loneliness is not issue in that sense. I have spent a lot of time reflecting and connecting with myself throughout my life as I said I'm a bit of a loner so I enjoy my company...also I don't like to make close friends in a professional setting though unwittingly I have over the years.
I guess right now as I'm not working I cannot answer your questions but yes, as I said I picked a profession that requires the highest level of education and obviously I did feel that it will provide me with accomplishment, security, achievement BUT yes, I did not meet nice bosses they were bullies and mean.

yes there are past injustices that play on my mind but I've dealt with it well I think. I have not made a sob story out of it and moved towards new goals etc. but I do think I've had unreasonably bad luck since last year August.
Again I'm sorry but I'm the most connected person I know most people comment on it who know me well....but maybe lately I've not been as much intuitive as I used to be due to having to deal with one disaster after another.
I do need to re-connect more strongly with my internal guidance system I agree.

I've forgiven the bullies and meanness that came my way I had choice to register a complain or make a bit issue out of it...I chose to walk away and crave a new path for myself instead of dwelling in the ugliness.
I think I do have a lot of self love but I guess there can never be enough lol.
There is no drama in my life of my own creation as I said I'm a loner and like my peace and quiet and I don't disrupt other people's peace and don't indulge in dramas. But there is natural anxiety when one has been unemployed for more than 6 months! I guess so yes that is there.

I agree that change would be inevitable one way or another in given circumstances. I am starting to reconnect more with my intuition as I've always based decisions or actions more on it than logic but sometimes life happens and things are out of our control...that is what the events of last year taught me...our best laid plans are at the mercy of something greater than ourselves! humility, gratitude and non-judgement have been my lessons along with letting go of people who are just mean as that is who they are or chose to be towards some other people!
Again as I said I'm a loner I don't have a lot of people or relationships in my life so the ones I have are cherished and they know it.
You've put in a lot of time and effort on it.
I could relate to some aspects of it and some not as much. The lessons I thought I had learnt and were presented to me were not here so I was a bit surprised. But this is good to know...gives me a LOT more food for thought and mull over.

Thanks a bunch 🌹🌺 🌼 for reading for me :)

Best wishes
♥

Ah! I am sorry it didn't resonate more with you. It sounds like you have been through a hard time and I was hoping I could give you something of value. In any event I wish you the best of luck to you,especially with your current job search.