The Soul's Journey

Dartellus

Hi Dartellus,

Of course you may sit :) I'd be delighted.

Thank you for the offer of an exchange. How about - What was the lesson for MH (a guy I have a connection with) with regard to the misunderstanding we had recently?

What would you like me to look at for you?

Bluebird

Hiya Bluebird!

I'm using the Druid Animal Oracle deck for this reading.

Bee - Goose - Cow

The bee is interesting, to me is pure cooperation and team work mentality. MH need to understand that cooperation and being more like a partner should be something natural and has to come first when you got some kind of commitment (?).
The goose is about flying away with the pack and in the RIGHT time. Nothing about moving away or trying to force something to happen. In the picture the gooses are in two and waiting for the right time to move, even if they are in different environment.
The cow is interesting, this is not an ordinary cow...has a lot of hair, like if the MH needs to review something regarding himself and what he saw happening between you two.

I hope this makes any sense..

Libertya

Hi Bluebird! Thank you for the opportunity! May I please sit?
I had someone re surface into my life a week ago. Our conversations became kind of rocky and we stopped communicating. I sent him an apology text message a few day's ago. I'm not sure how he's feeling about Mr and if we will ever communicate again. This is a third party question and if you don't do those kind, I can change the question. :)

Here it is: What are Jay W's current thoughts towards me?

Bluebird

Hi Libertya,

Of course I will read for you. However, these cards will just look at what is to be learned from your connection with them. How does that sound?

Bluebird

Hiya Bluebird!

I'm using the Druid Animal Oracle deck for this reading.

Bee - Goose - Cow

The bee is interesting, to me is pure cooperation and team work mentality. MH need to understand that cooperation and being more like a partner should be something natural and has to come first when you got some kind of commitment (?).
The goose is about flying away with the pack and in the RIGHT time. Nothing about moving away or trying to force something to happen. In the picture the gooses are in two and waiting for the right time to move, even if they are in different environment.
The cow is interesting, this is not an ordinary cow...has a lot of hair, like if the MH needs to review something regarding himself and what he saw happening between you two.

I hope this makes any sense..

Hi Dartellus,

This makes perfect sense. We have had a very strong connection from the day we met (quite some time ago now). However, after all these years of looking at each other he kind of intimated we should do something about it. However this is not the right time for us, we are in different places and there could be no security or commitment. At first I felt bad about my reaction, but now I see it differently. He does have to review his thoughts and what he saw happening.

Thank you for a wonderful reading!

Libertya

Hi Libertya,

Of course I will read for you. However, these cards will just look at what is to be learned from your connection with them. How does that sound?

Yes, let's do that. :)

Bluebird

I would like you to look at my current relationship with W. I'm really not sure what lesson I'm supposed to be learning. lol

Thanks love! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

Hi BTV,

This reading yielded cards which are maybe a little blunt but I think there is a positive message inherent in them also which relates to the importance of truly looking at what YOU need and working to meet these needs. Of course I may be off point too, but do let me know.

The cards are telling me that the lessons associated with your relationship with W are -

Honesty - Health -Discipline

Ok, so these cards are guiding me to ask you if you are showing W your true self? It seems like you are hiding important aspects of yourself and that you are not being fully authentic with them. This card represents a lessons that may be evident already but which you have not fully embraced at this point.

Are you taking good care of yourself physically and/or emotionally. I am getting a sense of something related to food but not sure if this is way off or not? Also are you taking on some of their issues - without paying attention to your own needs? You may be trying to carry something for them and the cards want you to know that this is not good for you.
In any event your health is an important area for you to look at. Whatever the health issue is, it requires attention or it could prove to be a stumbling block preventing you from progressing in the future,

Discipline comes up as your final card and makes me wonder if you are acting in a way at times that involves concentrating on the needs of W more so than yourself? Are you being a little two passive in how you interact with this person? Are they in some way determining where your concentration lies? If so they may be delaying you from achieving your soul's true purpose and it is time to refocus on yourself and what you need to achieve.

For advice for you I looked to the Enchanted Map and the card 'Dry Desert' jumped out. This cards shows a woman walking on her own in the desert. There are cacti in the distance and a bird circling overhead which I think are indicative of water. It appears to suggest that what you need is not to be found where you are at the moment. You need to go deep inside and question yourself in relation to what you truly want and need. This is a very important exercise for you and an important time in your life.

Bluebird

Noni

Hi BlueBird

May I please request a reading.
I've been through a lot since last year August mostly in my professional life/ career.
I'd like to request a reading on----what lessons did the events from last year August till now in my professional life have taught me already and what am I yet to learn?

You did say only 2 sitters but since I noticed you're taking on more I thought I'd try my luck :D....So whenever you open the thread again it would be great to get a reading on the above.

Cheers
:)

Dartellus

That's fine Dartellus.

Here are your cards

Growth - Surrender - Balance

It appears that TM is in your life to aid your growth and I suspect you have a strong connection to this person and have experienced some quite intense feelings in relation to them. As I am writing this I am wondering if you have or had certain expectations around this person that haven't materialised? This card suggests that it is important that you be receptive to the opportunities that you have/are experiencing with TM, rather than what you would like to as this is where the learning lies.

The surrender card relates to the current energy surrounding the situation at the moment whether or not you are aware of it. This card is significant because if you are not prepared to learn it, it could prove to be a stumbling block impeding your progress. This card relates to the need to control something external - perhaps the direction of your connection with TM? Unfortunately, it appears that this is not going to work - the more you try to move things in one direction the more they will evade your control. This card advises you to let go and what you really need with come into your life (which may or may not involve TM). Whatever it is though - it will bring you happiness.

Balance relates to the long range lesson you need to learn. It advises you to bring balance into your life by looking at something as neither good or bad but simply what is and it ties in with very much with the previous card. The key to growth here, appears to be acceptance of what is, how it is, and letting it develop as it needs to, without trying to control it.

To enhance the reading I also used the Enchanted Map asking for some advice for you and pulled the following cards -

Movement - Wizard of Awareness

Movement urges you to move on from this situation as it is- to let go and move forward and new doors which haven't been able to open will now do so. The Wizard of Awareness echoes your soul lessons above. urging you to let go of control and accept things as they are. In doing so you will allow a miracle to unfold for you!

I hope you find this helpful, Dartellus. I look forward to your feedback.

Bluebird

Hiya Blue!

Sorry for taking so long to reply.

Yes, this reading makes sense and is very deep.

There is some deep feeling regarding her that i don't understand and don't know why. And yes, there is somethings that never materialized between me and her. Today not much is happening, but i do still feeling the connection. But never understood why.

Yes, i was trying to set things to move according to what i wanted, to us be in touch again...but i guess i need to let this move according to what the universe wants. But indeed i need to surrender on that...

This is an very good reading, it really made me think.
She is a person that i meet a lot on streets, have dreams and even feel things that i don't know why...
I think letting this go and not trying to control is the best course of action...

Thanks for the reading, this was a really good reading.

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for Bluebird

Hi love! :heart:
This reading yielded cards which are maybe a little blunt but I think there is a positive message inherent in them also which relates to the importance of truly looking at what YOU need and working to meet these needs. Of course I may be off point too, but do let me know.
Blunt is good! :thumbsup: A lot of people need a clear answer sometimes. lol
The cards are telling me that the lessons associated with your relationship with W are -

Honesty - Health -Discipline

Ok, so these cards are guiding me to ask you if you are showing W your true self? It seems like you are hiding important aspects of yourself and that you are not being fully authentic with them. This card represents a lessons that may be evident already but which you have not fully embraced at this point.
I don't think currently I do show my true self. I have withdrawn a lot. There are also lessons that are evident, but I have not fully embraced or done. You are correct. :)
Are you taking good care of yourself physically and/or emotionally. I am getting a sense of something related to food but not sure if this is way off or not? Also are you taking on some of their issues - without paying attention to your own needs? You may be trying to carry something for them and the cards want you to know that this is not good for you.
In any event your health is an important area for you to look at. Whatever the health issue is, it requires attention or it could prove to be a stumbling block preventing you from progressing in the future,
Food? I'm not sure what you mean. I had some bad health problems that I've had to overcome. I am hopefully on the getting well side now. :)
Discipline comes up as your final card and makes me wonder if you are acting in a way at times that involves concentrating on the needs of W more so than yourself? Are you being a little two passive in how you interact with this person? Are they in some way determining where your concentration lies? If so they may be delaying you from achieving your soul's true purpose and it is time to refocus on yourself and what you need to achieve.
I definitely was worrying more about W than myself. I think he was also determining where I would go/concentrating on but I think I have come to a point where I'm not going to let him do that. It has definitely affected my health and delaying me from what/where "I" need to go/focus on. This is also true. :thumbsup:
For advice for you I looked to the Enchanted Map and the card 'Dry Desert' jumped out. This cards shows a woman walking on her own in the desert. There are cacti in the distance and a bird circling overhead which I think are indicative of water. It appears to suggest that what you need is not to be found where you are at the moment. You need to go deep inside and question yourself in relation to what you truly want and need. This is a very important exercise for you and an important time in your life.
Bluebird
Would you mind being more clear {and blunt} about the above advice? Are you saying that this relationship is a 'dry desert' meaning there is no where else to go with it? I also relate to the what I need is not to be found where I am at the moment. I'm still working on that though. lol

Very good reading. Bluebird! :thumbsup: Thank you so much for taking the time to read for me! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Bluebird

Hi BlueBird

May I please request a reading.
I've been through a lot since last year August mostly in my professional life/ career.
I'd like to request a reading on----what lessons did the events from last year August till now in my professional life have taught me already and what am I yet to learn?

You did say only 2 sitters but since I noticed you're taking on more I thought I'd try my luck :D....So whenever you open the thread again it would be great to get a reading on the above.

Cheers
:)

Hi Noni,

Of course I will read for you. I said two sitters at the beginning as I wasn't quite sure how these reading would resonate, but I am happy to extend that now. I will be back on line tonight and I will have a look at this for you then,

Bluebird