Dreams about your children dying

ferrous

Chubby Mummy said:
I get the feeling you only have one child...see I was the most paranoid annoying person when I only had my son. NO-ONe was allowed to babysit him, feed him without my observation and man I would cry at bad thoughts that I would have about him.
Yep, you're right. He is our only child so far. As for being uptight about it, that's not really an issue usually. When he was still much newer, so many people told me that I was a very relaxed new mum that I began to worry if I was too relaxed. lol! I checked with those who mentioned it & they said no, it was a good relaxed. *chuckle* :D

Chubby Mummy said:
Anyways...we gotta look forward to their "teenage" years...now thats scary... piercings...protection...clubbing...teenager tantrums. Hm... Good luck with that..ye??!! ;)
Well, the piercings isn't something that I feel all that concerned about. I actually have a number of piercings myself, so I've been there & done that. heh. Since he'll grow up seeing piercings as normal, I guess he'll have to find some other way to rebel. :D

Chubby Mummy

lol!!
so my kids are gonna come home with something worse than body piercings and tattoos...!!! (I had to rebel too you know!!)

xx
CM :D

Cerulean

Suggestion...

Just to reassure your husband, if in his thoughts were also the understanding that older loved one's time is coming to a close or they had recent health problems, our minds will deal with such thoughts in dreams to help 'work out' feelings that we have. I've had dreams of older people I care about greatly passing on. Whether it was soon after a dream or not, I know my mind has often reflected about their significance and the bonds that my family have for me.

In terms of younger ones that we love and are responsible for, yes, our minds do have a way of working out worry and fear in bad dreams. But whatever the dream, the possibilities that we always work out in our dreams are so many and varied, we don't probably remember half or even a quarter of such things. Sometimes if we start a stressful new time, we might have a 'common' scenario occur to us--for me, walking near a home that I know of and seeing it in shambles as if by a tornado or earthquake in a dream resembles hearing stories after a few major earthquakes. When I was young, I used to dream of people or things sinking into quicksand, although we were never near rivers or lakesides areas or bogs...

I do pay attention if the dream seems to indicate stress...which you might be seeing in your husband's adjustments to new work right now...

Best wishes in the evenings to come, as things settle down...

Regards,

Cerulean