Did this little girl see my aura?

Melvis

So is that why babies stare so intently at me? Other people have noticed it, too. Those babies just stare and stare, as if my head were spinning around in circles. Eventually some of them start to smile, but it sure takes a while. I try taking off my glasses, in case there are weird reflections or something, but it makes no difference. It always makes me want to go check the mirror to see what's out of place! :D

Your comments about babies being able to see auras also remind me of my first memory. When I was about three years old, I remember coming down the stairs in the morning and seeing my mom at the sewing machine. She smiled up and me and said good morning.

What was strange was that on some level I knew it was my first memory. I don't know of any other way to explain it. It was like everything was different starting at that point, and I knew it was different but I wasn't really aware of how. Even stranger was that I knew who my mother was, but she looked...new to me. 'New' is the only word I can used to describe the feeling. It was the strangest thing.

So maybe that's a kind of defense mechanism that kicks in when a child reaches a certain age, and the aura-seeing goes away.

Anyone else have an experience like this? Most people I ask about their first memory didn't have that extra feeling of 'knowing' it was their memory. Actually, they usually look at me funny at that point.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE