Did this little girl see my aura?

Simone

A few days ago, when I had to catch a bus to get to one of my students, I was waiting at the bus station.

A very young couple came to join the people waiting there, also waiting for a bus. They stopped near me, talking, and I had a direct view on the baby in their pram.

She was looking at me, very wide eyed. In fact, she looked at me with wonder, as if fascinated. I smiled, and then felt a surge of love going out from me to that little girl.

At that precise moment, her face changed into the most delicious of smiles :).

At some point, a wasp came to buzz around the pram, and I felt a little concern, though no fear, and I am sure I did not change anything in my stance, but the look on her face changed to concern. I sent the wasp away telepathically and it went, and the baby was smiling again :D

It was like a very intense contact for the short while we were there, and the girl's eyes never left me...

What did she see - feel?

I had a thought she might have been seeing my aura - or hearing my thoughts ;)

Looking forward to your inputs!

Love
Simone

(PS, zorya, if you think this fits better in Divination, please do not hesitate to move the thread; I was unsure about the best location)

jumptothemoonyea

Simone, from your story it feels you and the little girl knew each other on another level, than is obvious. You recognized each other instantly, and connected on the wave of love.

She probably did see your aura, as it is said babies and small children have this ability uncorrupted. Though resonance went deeper than the aura. Maybe if you listen to your heart it will tell more. It knows about the little girl.

I also often talk to animals telepathically - dogs, cats, birds, spiders, flies. They do understand. :)

contrascarpe

Well I can say firsthand that Simone has the knack with animals, etc.

But connecting with the child is another thing altogether. Talking to SongDeva recently (actually, the night before Gabrielle was born), led to a discussion about how children can see things that we cannot, and that perhaps these visions are erased by adults who profess that these things cannot be.

I see it with Gabby from time to time. She seems to be on her own plane often. So maybe the child saw the same thing you felt/sensed, Simone.

Dan

Simone

Thanks JTTMY and Dan.

I have heard that babies still can see things we as adults have "unlearned" to see. I was wondering about this question as this contact seemed so intense instantly, but chances are I will never see them again. It was a chance encounter at the bus stop, I never talked to the parents....

Actually I have a lot of babies smiling at me, and little kids respond well to me (except my sister's, lol they are all testing my boundaries for the moment ;) ).

I remember my ex-boss' borther's twins - I met them at a fair one day, and the little boy came up to me and stated, as simple and natural as can be: "You are beautiful". His dad was embarrassed.... lol

Anyway, I'd love to be able to see what children see, through my adult eyes one day...

Sophie

Certainly seems like she saw something that struck her! What a lovely story, Simone.

memries

Children are little souls with the window wide open so you can peek in ! You can see them peeking out !!!!!!!
What a beautiful happening Simone.....it warms the heart.

Simone

Thanks Helvetica and memries :)

Yes it warmed my heart too... wish i could see auras...

I do sense them - but not actually see. Does anyone know of exerises one can do to heighten this perception?

I remember I saw part of the colours of a person's aura once, during my reiki initiation 2 - but it never happened again.

Why do i want to see them? not to interpret them, but to see the beauty of the persons to be able to recognise and love them better. Sounds weird, i know ;)

jumptothemoonyea

Hi Simone, at one time I decided to teach myself to see auras. I had Reiki attunement, read half of "Hands of light", By Barbarra Ann Brennan and other sources on energy. So, every night, I starred at myself at the mirror in darkness, with lighted candle, trying to see not me, but around me with unfocused, peripheral vision. After a few days of practice, I could see flashing layer of light offset of my head and sholders. It becomes more clear and deeper with a lot of practice, so I dropped it, because had only superficial interest. Another good exercise was to look at my hand or both hands with white wall as a background behind them in darkness and candle as a source of little light. Our hands have very strong aura, easy to perceive with little practice.

Lots of sites on web on this subject, here is a couple I picked:
http://www.meaningoflife.i12.com/Auras.htm
http://www.seanachaidh.com/aura.html

Simone

Thanks, jumptothemoonyeah!

I'll have a look at those sites, but wanted to say that I already see those white layers surrounding bodies.

I always thought it was just an effect of my eyes due to contrasts of clear and dark...

So maybe it's the first step?

FantasyWorld

Simone said:
Thanks, jumptothemoonyeah!

I'll have a look at those sites, but wanted to say that I already see those white layers surrounding bodies.

I always thought it was just an effect of my eyes due to contrasts of clear and dark...

So maybe it's the first step?

I am inclined to think that she was wide eyed because of the love you felt surging through you. Maybe there was also a past life connection there.

The above websites seem great!!! I too see the white around people and sometimes a tinge of another color but need to practice more.
You could try doing a reading to see if you all go back in a past life....