Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

Kahlie

I had the most disturbing dream that had a certain prophetic quality to it... the way my psychic dreams/premonitions usually have.

I dreamt I saw a young blonde girl, of around 8 sitting on a sled. I was quite sure that she was missing and she had been taken away. I remember asking for the map of Germany, yet the names I got through (Suko being one of them) where mostly Japanese sounding + Portuguese sounding (ending on ao).

I seem to see a trek from Germany moving away from there. I wondered what this was about. I can't seem to remember anything else. Except for the really bad feeling that she is alive and missing..

Kahlie

Milfoil

Was there anything distinctive about her, the sled or the surroundings?

Kahlie

Milfoil said:
Was there anything distinctive about her, the sled or the surroundings?

No not really. Only that the sled was one that is like a childrens sled, only it seemed to be dark wood or metal, while most of them are light wood.
I don't remember what she was wearing, and no distinctive features.

Kahlie

psychic sue

One small part of a dream. My mobile was ringing (I think I was in the house I live in now). I looked at the screen and realised it was a text message.

The message read "you have moved house but you have forgotten your keys".

That's all I can remember.

I thought this must be significant because usually, if you try and read in a dream you get a jumbled mess of words - but this was very clear.

I am thinking, spiritually I have moved, but I have forgotten something very basic and this is holding me back.

Any thoughts? David, you did a lot of work with keys didn't you? Any advice?

Sue x

Milfoil

psychic sue said:
I am thinking, spiritually I have moved, but I have forgotten something very basic and this is holding me back.

Sorry to jump in before David but thats exactly my first reaction when I read your post. Thats how I would have interpreted it had it been my dream too.

You could try a meditation based on your spiritual house and which key it is (ie which door it opens etc).

psychic sue

Thanks Millie - I know there is a block there. One of my spirit people last night was pointing to his ear - and I asked if he was talking about the fact that I can see them but not hear them and he nodded. I also had a weird experience with my tv which I think I posted about before - the sound went off for no reason, and I checked all the leads etc and it seemed fine - then it came back on, just like that.

I heard my Guide say "see how difficult it is to understand what they are saying when you can't hear them?".

I don't necessarily think it is about physical hearing, but I think it's about a piece of the jigsaw that is missing in respect of communication. The frustrating thing is (which the dream seems to confirm) I feel it's something I already know - but in my haste to make contact I have overlooked it.

Thanks for your input Milly - very helpful (as always).

Sue x

Liralen

Hi, I'd just like to ask you all, how do you know if a dream is a spirit guide dream and not just an ordinary one?

psychic sue

It feels "significant" - you will remember it in detail - not like usual dreams which slip away as time goes on. You have to experience it really to understand what I'm talking about - if you ask for one, you will get one (eventually).

For example, in my last dream, I could easily read the words on my mobile - in "normal" dreams, you find that you can't read anything. Words just become a jumble.

That's how I tell the difference anyway.

Sue x

Milfoil

Liralen said:
Hi, I'd just like to ask you all, how do you know if a dream is a spirit guide dream and not just an ordinary one?

Just as Sue said, they are significant, sometimes rather odd in their content but VERY memorable. I remember dreams like this from when I was a young child but its only this past year or so that I have understood the difference.

Everyone gets them, but learning to interpret the metaphors correctly is a challenge to say the least.

Mine tend to have dramatic key points eg. everything is in black and white but then a bright coloured balloon floats by or I am climbing through the trunk of a tree and helping someone else to do the same (almost like being reborn). Not the usual 'making sense of the day gone by' type where you find yourself in the film you have just watched the night before etc and its all a jumble of people you met, stuff you said etc.

Does that make any sense?

Liralen

Milfoil said:
Just as Sue said, they are significant, sometimes rather odd in their content but VERY memorable. I remember dreams like this from when I was a young child but its only this past year or so that I have understood the difference.

Everyone gets them, but learning to interpret the metaphors correctly is a challenge to say the least.

I have had a few dreams that seem important, that I can't forget, but I have never been able to make sense of them.

For example, there was one dream where I am in a hotel in the mountains. It is a very remote region and the hotel is surrounded by wilderness.
I have brought my horse with me, but someone of the hotel staff tells me he has run away. I'm very worried about this, because how am I supposed to find him here in the wilderness, I don't know my way round here.
But the hotel manager tells me there is someone down in the lobby to help me.
So I go downstairs, and there I find, don't laugh, Grizzly Adams, you know, from the TV show in the eighties (or seventies?).
He asks me if I really want my horse back. He tells me I could easily buy another one.
That is the kind of statement that usually makes me really angry, but I know he just wants to test me, to see if I'm serious about getting my horse back.
I tell him that I am sure, and I am completely convinced that everything will be alright now, that he will help me and that together we will find my horse.
The dream ended there, so I don't know if we succeeded or not.

I don't know, I simply can't forget this dream, and a couple of other dreams.
Do you think it is a spirit guide dream?