Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

Sophie-David

Liralen said:
Hi everyone,
thank you for your answers, they make a lot of sense to me.

It is true that as a young child, being out in nature was very important for me.
But I forgot all about that when I was growing up. I became very disillusioned and cynical about life and the nature of people from the age of about twelve until my early twenties.
I really thought life was about going to an office every day to earn your living, then returning home to a loveless marriage where you and your spouse would tear each other to pieces every night. I honestly believed that was what my life was destined to look like.
At the same time I was intensely interested in stories about the wildness that Sophie-David mentioned. I practically inhaled books and films like White Fang, The Black Stallion, The Call of the Wild, and all kinds of fantasy stories, anything that had to do with nature and with characters being on a quest.

Then I became interested in spirituality, and my outlook on life changed dramatically. I can't tell you what a relief that was.
And that was when I had the dream. So I guess you're right; it must have been a kind of call to return what I knew to be important when I was younger.
I was very moved by your story Liralen, thank you for sharing it here. The reason that your story affected me is that it is very much like mine...

Sophie-David

psychic sue said:
Funny David, by my Guide showed me a mountain as a metaphor too. I am at the bottom section, only just beginning my climb. He has warned me parts of the mountain will easily be traversed but others are more difficult and will take time and committment.

I feel your dreams are all about moving onward and upwards - and leaving behind what is no longer useful or needed. A simplification I know, but that's my overall impression.

Thanks for reminding me of your key experience - it has helped.

God bless

Sue x
We'll make a Capricorn out of you yet! ;) It would seem that while my current quest is to integrate with water, yours may be to integrate with earth.

For me, the mountain was also a metaphor for healing work with the emotive soul-spirit body: the chakral system of seven levels was laid out across the rising contours of the mountain. It was intriguing to me that as I learned to integrate with soul, progress could not continue until I then went back and further reintegrated with spirit. I am still working at the crown chakra. Growth always seems to flow in interconnecting circles, doesn't it?

Milfoil

Sophie-David said:
Then with some embarrassment I notice that indeed I have killed the wild deer, and that she lies draped like a mantle over my shoulders. Then I remember that I have killed her to eat and nourish, and not for sport.

I think this demonstrates the true meaning of sacrifice which any 'evolved' individual who seeks to lead a life of spiritual priority must embrace. Someone must bring home the nutrition, someone must shoulder the responsibility for difficult but vital decisions.

Sophie-David said:
A woman's voice says, also a councillor, "We must make sure that the trail is kept open for him, for he brings with him a great treasure." And tears come as I recall this part...

Then as I continue to the top of a hill, instead of heading down the trail I walk straight out into the air, and I begin to see the tops of the trees beside me, and then they pass below. Then there comes to me the very strong conviction that not only can I walk on air in my dreams but that I do so while awake also.

You do bring GREAT treasure David, we learn so much from you. You make us see our own experiences from a different aspect.

May you continue to walk on air to see the bigger picture and return to us with nourishment until, one day we may be able to feed ourselves.

Thankyou David.

Sophie-David

The Journey of the Three Lovers (This is My Life)

Milfoil said:
You do bring GREAT treasure David, we learn so much from you. You make us see our own experiences from a different aspect.

May you continue to walk on air to see the bigger picture and return to us with nourishment until, one day we may be able to feed ourselves.

Thankyou David.
Thank you for your encouragement Milfoil, which clearly comes right from your heart. It makes it even more difficult, the decision I made today after writing of last night's dreams in the "Reply to Thread" box and then almost posting them here. At the last moment I decided to save them to my hard drive instead. To write my "non-fiction" book on the Inner Beloved, there are times when the vision must be contained so that it can be nurtured. There is not enough space here to develop the concepts fully, and thus the manifestation would be limited. But I will say that, like my first encounter with the Lovers arcanum (another story I have never revealed publically), in this revisit to the Lovers I see that the central theme of my book may be revealed and developed.

I pray that I may not squander this treasure, but live up to its call. That is my life's mission, or as Carolyn Myss has written, my "sacred contract". It has been a long journey here - and in this lifetime it is at times a heavy responsibility (like the mantle of the wild white doe upon my shoulders), but in this incarnation I must get it right. I have started on both of my books, but now I must start again in earnest...

Thank you Milfoil. Your words too were a most timely treasure, and assuredly guided by spirit and soul. I will put your message on my wall, together with the other precious and personal gifts that remind me of my mission.

Namaste - David

psychic sue

I second everything Milfoil says - you bring such nuggets of wisdom (and more) and I so admire your insightfulness David. I only hope that one day, I can see myself as clearly as you see yourself. You are such a giving person - you share your gift with whoever wants it - and that, in itself, is a rare treasure.

Lots of love,

Sue x

psychic sue

OK I had this really horrible dream last night - it's 8.39am here now, so I am getting it down before I lose it.

I had run a bath and just sat down in it, when I noticed there were rats swimming around in the water. I was horrified (you know my phobia of rats) and jumped out - I looked down at my legs and was sickened to see that a rat had somehow got under my skin. It was crawling around inside my leg.

There was a doctor there (I think I was now in a hospital) and she showed me a small puncture wound on the skin of my leg. She said we could get hold of the rats tail through this wound and pull it out, but it might be painful. I said just do it, get rid of it. So she grabbed the rats tail with tweezers and pulled it out. The skin didn't rip, just stretched to allow the rat out.

I felt relieved, but then noticed there were two more under my skin.

She managed to get them out.

It didn't hurt when she pulled them out at all BTW - I just felt them plop out - urghh it was horrible.

My employers have recently got "under my skin" and they certainly are "rats" but I am wonderng whether this could be an analogy for something else - any ideas?

Sue x

Milfoil

Bath - need to be cleansed
Water - emotional or psychological
being naked - vulnerability and without protection
rats - fear, contamination, disease
Hospital & doctor - healing from an outside source
under the skin - known/seen by you but perhaps not by others. An intrusion, unwelcomed and unwanted.
Removal by the tail - not sure
tweezers - affecting something without touching and being precise.

I'm wondering if your recent encounter with a suspicious spirit may have left you feeling the need for cleansing (lets face it, you are getting a bit closer to them than most of us!).

Could be your workplace - do you feel that your work comes home with you?

psychic sue

My work doesn't come home with me, but I am in the middle of a bit of a row with the Mangement, so maybe it's playing on my sub-conscious.

I never thought about the spirit person - you may have something there.

Thanks Milly.

firecatpickles

I have not had one single dream I can remember all week. Last night --really this morning-- is the only dream I remember, and this one is only in bits and pieces.

My grandmother and my mother live a few lots away from each other at a lake on the SC/GA border. I oftentimes have dreams about this place since many childhood memories come from there. Well, this time I was visiting, playing in the mud under the house, when I noticed a concrete path leading through where the lake used to be. At the end of the path they were constructing housing that that was directly on the water, with two water paths in front of different depths: A swimming lane which was about 3 feet deep and a motorboat lane about 6 feet deep. These were relatives who were building this "new" property.

Later (at least the next part I remember) my partner and I were at a family function and he talked me into getting up and making an announcement on the microphone about the new properties that were for sale, etc.

Then, an uncle I have never seen before was offering a bag of frozen life savers. I remember putting one in my mouth with the other stuff that was already in there (like, food I was chewing). And he said, "No, no, not yet --oh, nevermind," dismissed me, and walked away.

Sorry my dreams are a bit mundane and boring. I think the "uncle" with the frozen life-savers was my spirit guide. Is this a new spirit guide or just some character in my dream?

K:spade:K

psychic sue

Well you have to ask yourself that question? Ask your Guide to make himself more apparent in your life.

As to the houses etc, is there a decision you have to make? I have the feeling one path would be easy, the other more difficult. Were the houses different or the same? Houses often represent our "soul" - so I am guessing this decision could be life changing.

Then again, I may be way off the mark!

Sue x