Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

Liralen

Hi Kahlie,

maybe this dream warns you that because of your wish to help others you sometimes open up too much to them? And that they overstep your boundaries (opened door, keys etc.).

And that if you give advice to others, you sometimes don't feel to sure of yourself, or you don't feel people really listen to what you are saying.

Just some ideas.

Daizdy

Kahlie, I was browsing and stumbled across your dream. There were a few things in your dream that stood out to me that provoke a few questions.

The door being off the hinges says to me that you might have had it locked up so tight it had to be removed slightly to nudge or encourage you to come out or take advantage of an opportunity that might be a threat to your sense of security.

I find it odd that you felt you needed to help the elderly couple (assuming they weren't sure of the way to go) but asked for help from a group of teenagers (assuming they do know), one who was wearing a hearing aid (hearing failure is common in the elderly.) I'm not quite sure of the connection here yet but i get the sense that this young person with the hearing aid is telling you what you are assuming of this elderly couple is incorrect. This teenager was actually more hindered than the elderly couple because she/he couldn't hear.

I'm not sure i'll make sense here but bear with me. this scenerio almost reminds me of a younger person who is old in thinking. Worries about things that are common among the elderly to worry about. Being safe in their homes, not going out after dark, concerned about falling, things that younger ones hardly think of.

I'm going to assume here that you are young or fairly young and that you are concerned with things that keep you locked up tight, worried about things and letting it keep you from opportunities or enjoying a particular aspect of your life.

And, then, i'm probably rambling and don't know what heck i'm talking about :D Does any of this make sense to you?

Kahlie

Liralen, yes I sometimes forget my basic needs in my effort to help others. However, I do feel that a lot of people listen to me, I'm not quite sure how helpful I can be. After all, that's for the person to decide, not me.

Daizdy, you raised some interesting points. Yes, people often call me an 'old soul', although I still consider myself young. (early twenties). I am afraid of falling actually... several years of having unchecked rheumatics can do that to you. I am seriously taking your warnings into account and am wondering more and more about what I have been missing. I've been very busy and taken on many responsibilities at a young age. (My own household at 18 for example)

Thank you both for your insight,

Kahlie

psychic sue

Had another "something inside me" dream last night.

I was on holiday somewhere with some older women (I am feeling my age lately!) and we were all waiting to have a shower in these 4 shower cubicles.

The only one left for me was a very small one. Like a wardrobe. I managed to get inside and shut the door but couldn't see anything. So I had to open the door and shower with a swimsuit on. I noticed something sticking out of my leg - like a splinter.

I got my tweezers abd began to pull - it was some kind of worm. Took a load of tugs but I got it out.

Can't remember much else.

I think the shower was about exposing my inner self to people (something I find hard away from this site and my e-friends, because not many people understand me re: spiritual matters).

The worm - depression maybe? I am feeling slightly better now.

Any ideas?

mingbop

according to the indian pal tthis dream means somebody is leeching off your goodness and kindness

Milfoil

My take - you have entered an area which is not normally part of your life (holiday) and opened yourself to scrutiny which puts you in a situation where privacy is no longer an option or difficult (tiny shower cubicle that you can't close the door in). The wish to cleanse yourself of something or some situation is hampered but you find a way around it. (swimsuit). I wonder if this relates to your TV/public side of things???

What first seems like an innocent irritation (the splinter) turns out to be a parasitic problem (the worm). This is significant in that what may seem like a mere irritation, a thorn in your side, in your life, may actually be more pernicious and invasive than you realise. You use tweezers for a better, more precise grip and possibly to avoid touching the object which suggests that you use a specific tool of precision to counter a certain hinderance in your life.

Mary's friends interpretation is very appropriate in relation to the worm. Someone or something is leaching your energy but its not a big problem since you have the tools at hand to deal with this.

mingbop

healing one

this happened last week -part one . I was lying on the couch listening to my cd, feeling really hellish , knackered and low. I said " hawk, I could do with some healing "...
then whoosh, this tall indian with a huge headress and buffalo horns, is standing in front of me, waving a stick with bristles or quills on it at me.I felt him hold my wrists, and gently put bracelets on . I knew these were human hair with beads in, could see them although I wasnt looking at them.I felt such heat flow up my arms, and tingling. I was lying thinking "I'm not sleeping, its real because I can feel the heat " lol.
Then I was standing in a doorway, and the rising sun was full in my face, gently warm and red and lovely.... and hawk was holding out his hand with what I saw as green twigs or leaves, to me. I was trying to see what it was exactly but I couldnt. Next thing we are standing together at the top of a huge cliff, I sort of leaned into him, and we became a huge bird & flew off, with such big powerful slow wingbeats and I felt like I could do anything, I was so strong.
So this was last week. Last night we had our online circle, which this time was very good. At the very end, one lady who never gets any kind of thing at all, suddenly said " oh I have an american indian here, he's here for Mary and he is holding out his hand with a sprig of mint in it. I can even smell the mint "!! .
....Now isnt that the kind of amazing thing that spirit can do ? I loved that !

Kahlie

I dreamt that I was with a woman and she was asking me questions about my Health Concerns. At the time I was reading her Aura and seeing more then I do irl (normally I 'sense' it). I saw a huge blast of Divine Energy showing that she was a powerful Energy Healer and I told her so, and some other colours indicating that she had some concerns.

Then, she asked me to lay down and started positioning crystals around me as well as raw eggs in containers and already cooked eggs. At once, she was surprised that my 2nd Chakra egg was already solid and 'dirty', so she switched the Turquoise to be with the Citrine (3rd Chakra) and switched another type of Jasper to be with the 2nd Chakra.

Then, when I was laying down, I upsetted a pot of tea that was on the floor. The pot broke but she said it was ok, because it was only 'plastic'. (Odd, because I have only a ceramic teapot).

I heard my lover in the background talking to another person. He was telling that person that he was anemic, and that at one time in his life, he even felt like eating 12 eggs because of that.

Then I woke up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I asked for a dream about Healing, and I certainly got it, but I don't understand what type of Healing this is, and where to get it. (Hence the Question in the Crystal Forum because it's at least partly crystal Healing.)

I know my 2nd Chakra isn't up to par, I"ve had continous stomach cramps and other problems with it.

I've also noticed that it's quite likely that my lover is anemic, he has been having some problems, and had some in his mouth so he didn't have good food for around 2 weeks. Now he craves meat, potatoes and several other stuff that indicates to me that he might need some extra iron. Especially since he's very weak and tired all the time.

I wonder what the overturned teapot means? That's the only thing that I can't seem to connect to anything... Especially a 'plastic' teapot? huh?

I also thought I knew the woman, and that I wanted to e-mail her this dream. However, upon waking I don't know who this is at all!

Kahlie

alegna

Hi there,

I'm not sure if I should be posting this here or in the Spirituality Section, which, sad to say I have no access to as I'm not a subscriber ( too expensive~~!).

Anyway, just wondering if you guys have had 'dreams' in which you were 'weightless' - i.e; you float ard, trying hard to ground yourself as in trying hard to get yourself to stand on the ground?

I have a problem with my sleep.

I'd have dreams so vivid - in colour and all and when I wake up the next day I just feel so damn tired.

Also, my dreams are like a mini movie production whereby I can 'control my thoughts and actions' to the extent that if lets say I am woken up by a phone call, I will myself back to sleep and continue where I left off...

There have been so many times whereby I have not been able to differentiate if what happened was for real or was it my dreams/ imagination playing tricks on me.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=62654

Kahlie

Alegna,

You might benefit from reading about lucid dreaming (controlling your dreams). I usually dream 3-8 times a night and remember them. My dream journal is still mostly empty because I only write down the most significant.

You could be experiencing past life dreams, which are usually incredibly vivid and colourful. I have some of those sometimes, even waking up crying because I got my shoulder pierced by a weapon and feeling the pain for around 3-5 minutes afterwards.

It pays off to write down your dreams so you can see what messages they hold for you. After you worked with that, you will realise it's easier to 'let go' of your dreams.

Obviously your subconscious wants you to work on some heavy issues, and is sending you messages not to 'forget' what you are going through. Visitations are a different issue, protect yourself, because they completely drain you of energy.

Kahlie