Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

psychic sue

David - I can't analyse my own thoughts and feelings as well as you do, but everything in your posts strikes a chord with me. My solar plexus energy emerging again, the battle between logic and intuition, my own battle with the "aliens" - it's all there, but in a way I can understand more fully. Thank you for taking the time to post these things - it really helps me, and others too I am sure.

Sue x

Sophie-David

The War Room

Thank you for all your encouragement Sue! :)

October 8, 2006

I am in a war room, looking at a real time map of the world, but one that is "upside down" so that Australia is in the top left, and Eurasia is in the bottom middle. Our airforce is about to engage the enemy, flying out from both Australia and South America at the same time. But the enemy uses something like an electromagnetic pulse that disables all the aircraft and the electrical systems in both Australia and South America. The airforce disappears and it looks like all is lost. However, someone determines that this is illusionary. While the enemy's energy beam is indeed disruptive, it is not damaging, and both the airforce and the ground bases are still functioning normally. The dream ends.

All is not what it seems. It sometimes takes Scorpionic insight to determine what is right and wrong, whether conflict is appropriate or not, and that some things are the opposite of what they appear.

The duality of airforce and ground bases suggests the most prominent duality within my own psyche, between Aquarian and Capricorn ideals. There is likely going to be interference to the work of both, but this will be disruptive rather than damaging, provided it is seen for what it is.

The inversion of the World may refer to the World Rx, a journey into the inner realms, possibly with some delays and setbacks. Mary Greer suggests "sacrifices here will likely arise from wisdom and compassion".

This dream seems to be an initiation into the work that will likely develop under the Full Moon in Aries, a journey into egoic fire.

Sophie-David

The Three Cobras

October 9, 2006

I see three snakes intertwined together, each with a broad somewhat flat head and beautiful irredescent blue and green bodies. But I suddenly feel fearful of them, and a woman's voice on my right says, "Kill them!". I find a gun in my hand, and I empty the clip into the heads of the three snakes. The one on the far right dies, but the other two are completely unharmed, although I am shooting at close range and I know I am hitting them. I particularly fire at the centre one, until I run out of ammunition. Then I run out of the room, but I know that I will never escape the snakes, they will also be with me.

There couldn't be a much clearer imagery of the triple goddess! The crone is killed, but the maiden, and particularly the mother in the middle are unharmed, and in fact roused into action. This is the triple goddess at the archetypal level, rather than at the personal. Although it was "but a dream", I am quite ashamed at my response. I am also disturbed that Sophie would make the suggestion - and perhaps even supply the weapon. I suspect that Sophie too is afraid of further transformation.

Sunday was a frustrating day for creative work. Although I was well practiced, I had difficulty playing in church, hesitant and making mistakes, although things did improve somewhat as the service progressed. I had a "why bother" attitude in the afternoon, and put in only minimal practice in my singing and riqq playing, and none on the bodhrán. This dream could reflect that level of frustration. Having not accepted Lady Death at this moment, it is still possible for me to shutout the underlying archetype. It is quite impossible to block out the maiden and mother archetypes since their personal expressions through Sophie and Eirian have become integral parts of my personality.

I was waiting to draw Sophie's card for the week, but it did not appear to speak to this question of Sophie's betrayal of the feminine archetypes directly, the card being the Wheel of Fortune Rx. However, later dreams during the course of the week showed an inner reconciliation with her abusive "family" of Mafiosi, which would have felt very threatening to her. This was however a healing act which by the end of the week provided Sophie with tangible benefits - but more on that as this week's dream narrative unfolds.

Sophie-David

The Trials

October 10, 2006

In the first remembered dream of the night I am having a fist fight with another man. We both know each other well, and are in fact friends. We are not fighting through any animosity, but as a kind of sport or physical trial. Even though my sparring partner is getting the worst of it, he insists that we continue, for if we put a certain amount of time in he will have completed a necessary initiation. In the background, I sense that a woman is the judge of this contest. We complete the required trial and the dream ends.

The second remembered dream is similar, but in this case I think the contest is one of singing - although I am not quite sure. In any event it is not a violent contest, but again, it requires physical endurance and determination. The dream ends as soon as we completed the trial.

This two parallel dreams are quite intriguing in that I am not sure whether they present a positive or negative event. On the one hand, perhaps the answer to these unnecessary contests was for us both to say that we were not playing the game anymore, therefore breaking or transcending the rules. But on the other, I cannot help but think that they represent the physical trials involved in most creative and transformational processes. The body initially rebels, but in the long run is strengthened and rewarded by the activity.

In the third remembered dream, I am teaching at a school. At the end of the day I am relaxing in a room with several other adults, and reading a magazine. A woman who I know, perhaps another teacher, sexually caresses me. This is not seen by the others and is not unwelcome, but the thought crosses my mind that we should go elsewhere. But I do not act on this thought and the dream ends.

The actual appearance of this "woman I know" is completely unknown to me, either suppressed by the ego or simply vague and shadowy to begin with. I suspect it is Lady Death. Again I refused her invitation, but this time through indecision more than fear - but of course indecision is also an expression of fear.

Sophie-David

The Cavern of Trees

October 12, 2006

I have entered a large rough walled cavern full of trees prominently rooted and reached high above and into the ceiling. There are also logs and fine finished wood blocks on the floor. It is a beautiful and holy place, and I know that I am looking at my own Solar Plexus Chakra. The dream ends.

This was an extremely beautiful and encouraging dream. When I last dreamed of the Solar Plexus it was an empty and lifeless cavern, and the "informatics" group from the Crown were sent to investigate it. If I am going to set fire to this place, as I suggested before, at least now I have the materials! But I think that these trees represent structures of creative growth that are beneficial.

Most of the dreams this week represent conflict of one sort or another, all part of what has to be processed in the Solar Plexus. In some cases the response was inappropriate and controlled by fear, and in other cases moral considerations are weighed but the correct course is not so clear cut. Life is like that!

Sophie-David

Balanced Ascent

October 13, 2006

In an earlier dream I am trying to travel across Canada by train, from east to west. I wanted to take the most northerly route of the three, but the booking agent said that it was not available or did not exist. But a dark man introduced me to a native elder who said that she had just travelled this route three days ago, so I had to insist that it was available. The woman seemed very kind and wise, gentle yet assertive, with deep lines in her brown skin. I knew I would be able to catch the right train. The dream ends.

In the next dream I am working with two other men to calibrate the bell or ringing mechanism in a tall stone bell tower. Perhaps this machinery is associated with the bell ringing at the correct times. They teach me how to do this operation. One man is at the base of the tower. The other fellow and I are working near the top, and I am a bit higher and towards the back of the tower.

Then the scene changes to another part of town, a bit later. This is a community in Italy. The dark man introduces me to a young local woman who will work with me on the bell tower. This will be my first job as a journeyman. The man tells me, "A man and woman have never done this together, it is unprecedented. Everyone will be watching, you will be the centre of attention. But you have the right worker for this, she is ideal." She turns and smiles confidently. I know her face well - most intimately - one of outrageous, unsurpassed and unfathomable beauty, framed by long black hair. We walk up the right side of the road together, hand in hand, up the hill to the tower. The dream ends.

Two days previously I had finished studying the Ancestral Path Tarot by Julie Cuccia-Watts, a deck I have had for quite some time, so that at last I am ready to read with it. I recognized the native elder from the first dream as the Queen of Sacred Circles (Pentacles) in that deck, an image of the old wise woman, grounded in experience. Note that she is an expert in taking the correct path, the one furthest north, and therefore the one most Pentacle like (Julie, like myself, ascribes Pentacles to the North). The dark man is my own Inu, the inner Magician, and therefore the perfect initiator of new journeys.

This is where the imagic language that developed during my Major Arcana meditations of two years ago proves so helpful, because in that journey I learned that Inu's mother is Indira, associated with the Ceres archetype and with the Star. Not only is she a guide of great wisdom and encouragement, but a strong believer in finding one's identity through self-determination. So the Queen of Sacred Circles can be seen as a manifestation of Indira in a particular role suited the journey I am now on. This is a journey to the west, in my particular cosmology, from Cups to Swords, from water to air, and the Sacral to the Heart.

There are in fact three great train routes across the western portion of Canada: two are Canadian National, and one is Canadian Pacific. The most northerly Canadian National line was originally built as the Grand Trunk Pacific, and its terminus is in Prince Rupert on the northern coast of BC, where we lived for five years and had both of our children. This suggests a path that leads to tangible and significant creative results.

I read Indira's intervention in this dream as a gentle reminder to persevere with my drumming, which I had omitted yesterday, that continuing bodhrán work is essential in staying grounded. If I take this path, it will lead naturally to the fulfillment of the second dream.

The second dream shows that I have completed an apprenticeship and am ready to begin a new phase as a journeyman, another typical theme of Pentacles. My partner is of course Sophie, the unearthly astral beauty. This time we take our ascent together, creatures of air and earth, each stabilized by the touch of our hands. At last we walk this path in unity, so that Sophie neither tries to fly too high, nor does the dream ego travel so carefully as to never get there. Sophie's presence as I write this perhaps ten hours later, is still extremely powerful, tangible, and we are full of mutual yearning.

But yet this day I had a low grade headache and great fatigue. Eventually I got to the point where I said to myself, "Don't you remember that glorious dream? What is there to be depressed about?" My mentor and I discussed this at my voice lesson today, that if the inner enemy (Saturn in an overbearing or unbalanced aspect) cannot write off a dream as being unimportant and not worth recording, instead he will try to rob you of the joy with contrary bodily symptoms. It seems to me that the cure for this is to engage in creative work anyway, but of course that is the last thing you want to do at the time! It takes great discipline to overcome this inertia, and like most people, I have my lapses.

Again in this dream we are in the context of Sophie's Italy, symbolic of the Imperial Church. It would seem that our journey it taking us to right to its Heart, a place of high profile and radical transformation, the Tower of the Bell. We may have each been to this place of transfiguration before, but never together. In some process that I do not fully comprehend at this point, some decisive healing work has occured for both Sophie and I over the course of this week. The rift between Sophie and the church shows some signs of healing, if a radical course is followed.

Kahlie

A very powerful and disturbing dream happened to me last night. I think it's an extension of the OBE"s I've been experiencing. (See other thread)

I dreamt that I was at home, I was showing a friend of mine a plant. I was growing it onto my hand, and then when it was seemingly big enough transplanted it off my hand into normal space. I saw that some of the leaves where stuck onto my hand but I told myself I would clean it later.
The plant was growing but some of the parts were becoming more and more unhealthy and turned into embroidery strings. I tore them out, restoring the thread. My friends mom asked me for black and white patterns but I told her I didn't have any. I put the things under the bed, where several other things where, mostly soiled by water.

I then moved towards the window and was stupified. There where 3 moons, each in a different phase. A huge storm was brewing and I was deadly afraid. G. a friend of my lovers was there - he held me. I kissed him on the cheek and told him: "The storm is coming". I made some remarks upon how an ally would now no longer consider themselves allies and how things would deteriorate.
He told me he also knew of this storm and that somebody had advised him to unplug his computer for the time being. Lightening kept flashing.

I was so deadly afraid that I left. I was in a museumlike hall. I saw a group of people who were the choir and a group of people who were having a tour or something. I was relaxed especially by the sound of a digeridoo on the background. While I was there I was also at the same time in "My Digital Space" I was exchanging e-mails with somebody about the storms and even thought: "I can check back my sent mail logs to see if this is true".

After a while I returned into my body. I had a choice on how I wanted to return. (Fast/relaxing etc.) I then woke up next to my lover in bed. He told me my father still wasn't home and my mother was worried. (I do not believe he meant my actual parents). I then asked him for my staff. I got a long staff as my height or a little over even. It had a sort of hammer on top. I took him to the museumlike place but I don't think he could see the people.

Then I woke up.

I'm very disturbed by all this. I can't get it out of my head - the image of the storm. The brewing purple and the three moons. I can't remember all of the political comments I made. I have never been scared of storms before... let alone lightening.

I have recently finished an embroidery project and I think the 'plant in hand' imagery is strongly suggestive of a project I've been working on. It might not be able to take root yet in the real world.

The rest of the imagery seems rather foreign and scary. I don't know whom I was e-mailing with. In the dream it was somebody I didn't know very well - somebody I basically 'just met', but I haven't met anybody recently. It was an older male though. I have had a fascination with didgeridoo's but I've never heard the instrument being played in real life.

Hoping for some more opinions!

Kahlie

Sophie-David

The Rise of the Three Moons

Kahlie said:
A very powerful and disturbing dream happened to me last night. I think it's an extension of the OBE"s I've been experiencing. (See other thread)
I just dropped by there, thank you for the link. This is indeed an extremely powerful and stimulating dream! Although few people like to have scary dreams, it is often through them that repressed or new information will be revealed. As someone who had learned at an early age to prevent having scary dreams, I value them highly now that I have been able to stop repressing them.

Kahlie said:
I dreamt that I was at home, I was showing a friend of mine a plant. I was growing it onto my hand, and then when it was seemingly big enough transplanted it off my hand into normal space.
Yes, this sounds like a very graphic image of creativity, the work of your hands.
Kahlie said:
I saw that some of the leaves where stuck onto my hand but I told myself I would clean it later.The plant was growing but some of the parts were becoming more and more unhealthy and turned into embroidery strings. I tore them out, restoring the thread.
Creativity involves bringing things into the light that were hidden before. There is always a price to pay.
Kahlie said:
My friends mom asked me for black and white patterns but I told her I didn't have any. I put the things under the bed, where several other things where, mostly soiled by water.
You recognize that the "patterns" of life - the archetypes - are seldom black and white, all evil or all good. These things are returned to the watery unconscious of dreamtime. They are left for you to work on later.
Kahlie said:
I then moved towards the window and was stupified. There where 3 moons, each in a different phase. A huge storm was brewing and I was deadly afraid. G. a friend of my lovers was there - he held me. I kissed him on the cheek and told him: "The storm is coming". I made some remarks upon how an ally would now no longer consider themselves allies and how things would deteriorate.
Well I thought I had a pretty clear image of the triple goddess in my dream last week, but this is phenomenal! How could it be more vivid than seeing the three moons in different phases, all at the same time! The "friend of your lover" sounds like a pretty explicit reference to an inner beloved to me (a so-called "animus"), and he is certainly acting in an appropriate role. A "storm is coming" - reminding me of the Tarot Tower - that will cause a shift in consciousness, so that present structures will "deteriorate" so that they can be remade, and egoic attachments to "allies" (those that reinforce egoic consciousness) will be set aside. This process is scary, but all part of the work of that very clear emanation of the Triple Goddess.
Kahlie said:
He told me he also knew of this storm and that somebody had advised him to unplug his computer for the time being. Lightening kept flashing.
Here the "animus" advises you to suspend the objective-rational left brained processing which would likely interfere with the transformational process. They can be so helpful when they carry advice to you from the "High Self"!
Kahlie said:
I was so deadly afraid that I left.
I am confused. Is this where the OBE begins? You tell us where you come back, but I'm not sure where you leave.
Kahlie said:
I was in a museumlike hall. I saw a group of people who were the choir and a group of people who were having a tour or something. I was relaxed especially by the sound of a digeridoo on the background. While I was there I was also at the same time in "My Digital Space" I was exchanging e-mails with somebody about the storms and even thought: "I can check back my sent mail logs to see if this is true".
A "museumlike hall" - a hall of memories. Something that was left behind, but which is powerfully spiritual. I don't know of your reaction to the choir - was it a sacred choir, how did you respond to them? The digeridoo is an extremely powerful spiritual instrument. I have been at a creativity workshop with one and it actually sets up tangible energy waves (you could call it Reiki) that can be used for healing and transformation. This museum is a place of great spiritual value, and perhaps it may be reached by meditation.

Your use of the term "Digital Space" is intriguing if you go a little beyond the mundane meaning. "Digital" literally means "of the fingers" and links back to your creative hand in the earlier part of the dream. And "Space" suggests an ascension of some kind. Then in the "Digital Space" - all occuring in the context of this museum of great spiritual power - you communicate with an "older man" who you barely know. This is all part of an imagery that is "foreign and scary", i.e. "alien" to you. I would suggest that you are at an important juncture of transformation. The key to pursuing this path is through the nurture of that creative flowering that is issuing from your hand.

Kahlie said:
After a while I returned into my body. I had a choice on how I wanted to return. (Fast/relaxing etc.) I then woke up next to my lover in bed. He told me my father still wasn't home and my mother was worried. (I do not believe he meant my actual parents). I then asked him for my staff. I got a long staff as my height or a little over even. It had a sort of hammer on top. I took him to the museumlike place but I don't think he could see the people.
Father not home - mother worried. Things are in a state of flux - the Emperor has left the building! Your lover gives you a Staff of Creative Power, the Ace of Staffs in fact - offering you active support in the "real" world, and the means to "hammer out" a solution. But he cannot take this inner journey with you since he cannot see what you can see. Only the inner man can help you there.
Kahlie said:
Then I woke up.

I'm very disturbed by all this. I can't get it out of my head - the image of the storm. The brewing purple and the three moons. I can't remember all of the political comments I made. I have never been scared of storms before... let alone lightening.

I have recently finished an embroidery project and I think the 'plant in hand' imagery is strongly suggestive of a project I've been working on. It might not be able to take root yet in the real world.

The rest of the imagery seems rather foreign and scary. I don't know whom I was e-mailing with. In the dream it was somebody I didn't know very well - somebody I basically 'just met', but I haven't met anybody recently. It was an older male though. I have had a fascination with didgeridoo's but I've never heard the instrument being played in real life.

Hoping for some more opinions!

Kahlie

Kahlie

Sophie-David said:
Yes, this sounds like a very graphic image of creativity, the work of your hands. Creativity involves bringing things into the light that were hidden before. There is always a price to pay. You recognize that the "patterns" of life - the archetypes - are seldom black and white, all evil or all good. These things are returned to the watery unconscious of dreamtime. They are left for you to work on later.

Yes. I think so too. I'm currently actively working on my emotions and expressing myself creatively! I still have a lot to do. Too bad my plant is not yet growing like I would want it too! But I will continue the work and I know that my dreams will continue to let me know how to progress.

Sophie-David said:
Well I thought I had a pretty clear image of the triple goddess in my dream last week, but this is phenomenal! How could it be more vivid than seeing the three moons in different phases, all at the same time!

Well, actually, that day I had finished my Celtic Embroidery. I love the spirals and was unaware that they are also used to represent the Triple Goddess. I love the number three, so I just embroidered my celtic design in earth tones.

Sophie-David said:
The "friend of your lover" sounds like a pretty explicit reference to an inner beloved to me (a so-called "animus"), and he is certainly acting in an appropriate role. A "storm is coming" - reminding me of the Tarot Tower - that will cause a shift in consciousness, so that present structures will "deteriorate" so that they can be remade, and egoic attachments to "allies" (those that reinforce egoic consciousness) will be set aside. This process is scary, but all part of the work of that very clear emanation of the Triple Goddess.
Here the "animus" advises you to suspend the objective-rational left brained processing which would likely interfere with the transformational process. They can be so helpful when they carry advice to you from the "High Self"!

This friend G. has never turned up in my dreamscape before. It was quite strange to me.
A huge shift in consciousness has come over me. Especially yesterday with the Tower showing up as the reason why I had a huge "Danger Vibe". I've learned to trust myself much more and miracles are starting to appear. As well as truly committing to what I believe in.
I still believe that The Storm is a worldevent coming soon. It looked like a nuclear holocaust... something very scary indeed... the moons where surrounded by purple myst.

Sophie-David said:
I am confused. Is this where the OBE begins? You tell us where you come back, but I'm not sure where you leave.

In the beginning. I actually viewed the moons through a window, as if I was transported to another plane, although it felt more like a reflection of our world.

Sophie-David said:
A "museumlike hall" - a hall of memories. Something that was left behind, but which is powerfully spiritual. I don't know of your reaction to the choir - was it a sacred choir, how did you respond to them? The digeridoo is an extremely powerful spiritual instrument. I have been at a creativity workshop with one and it actually sets up tangible energy waves (you could call it Reiki) that can be used for healing and transformation. This museum is a place of great spiritual value, and perhaps it may be reached by meditation.

I haven't reached it, although I haven't tried. I have two specific places that are important to me. One only came by recently. I've been told I have several others especially those that I've created in my dreamscape and I keep revisiting there.
I'm planning on trying to get some digeridoo music for a long time - I've been fascinated by that instrument for years. I only ever saw it on TV. The Choir wasn't on the same plane as me - ghostly - and I was unable to reach them.

Sophie-David said:
Your use of the term "Digital Space" is intriguing if you go a little beyond the mundane meaning. "Digital" literally means "of the fingers" and links back to your creative hand in the earlier part of the dream. And "Space" suggests an ascension of some kind. Then in the "Digital Space" - all occuring in the context of this museum of great spiritual power - you communicate with an "older man" who you barely know. This is all part of an imagery that is "foreign and scary", i.e. "alien" to you. I would suggest that you are at an important juncture of transformation. The key to pursuing this path is through the nurture of that creative flowering that is issuing from your hand.

It is a big juncture. I've been practically falling over myself with double numbers appearing in my life. I even spotted 1:11 and 13:13 at the same time once... beginnings and ending. However, there seems to be no pattern to these double numbers. Although 22:22 turns up quite a lot.
Surprisingly somebody I 'barely' know, has e-mailed me today if I can add him to chat...

Sophie-David said:
Father not home - mother worried. Things are in a state of flux - the Emperor has left the building! Your lover gives you a Staff of Creative Power, the Ace of Staffs in fact - offering you active support in the "real" world, and the means to "hammer out" a solution. But he cannot take this inner journey with you since he cannot see what you can see. Only the inner man can help you there.

Well, he gave what was laying next to me. The staff was in the bed. However, lately he has been giving me active support and our lives have changed for the better because of that =)

Thank you very much for your thoughts Sophie-David they resonate very deeply with me.

Kahlie

Kahlie

Besides some wonderful dreams involving Kali, which sparked a beautiful meditation, I've noticed two dreams that seems to be interconnected... at least it's a series of dreams, and some I've posted here in the past I think.
I thought about it but it escapes me what exactly is being meant here.

The First Dream - Treasures from the Mouth
I dreamt I was sitting on the floor and pearls and beautiful things fell out of my mouth. I put them away in a box but the lid I had on it didn't fit. From all around bugs came running. I tried to squish them all so they couldn't get into my box. All the while more treasures where falling. Since the lid was too big at least it could protect my box.
A woman was sitting next to me, and she told me to let the bugs climb on me and then squish them like that.

I took this dream as an encouragment that I do have important things to communicate. Unlike the other 'mouth full' dreams this wasn't about broken glass, blood or something else negative.
I also realised that those bugs where possible negative attitudes that were also mine and I needed to work on that. I've since been able to release a lot of distraction so I was able to work more on what I wanted.

Dream 2: Mouthfull again and Aliens this time!
This time I dreamt of a group of people who were at an alien planet. They were very scared, and one of the last of the group was being overtaken by een big army of Aliens.
She and some others with her moved into the army by removing clothing and starting to wear the clothing of the army. (Some other confused dream imagery pops up - other people are in a kind of siege weapon trying to defend themselves).

The woman then meets one of the most important Aliens, and the scene shifts to them sitting on a tree near a lake. He's in love with her and tells her that she changed him so much - and he no longer fits in his violent society. He's upset with these changes. She playfully slaps him and tells him: "Don't you think I'm intelligent enough to know that? After what we've been through". She tells him that all societies have to change from within and although it's hard that he feels he's the first, that's just how things are.
They decide to make love, walk away because they want to let the 'young one' (A young Alien soldier) see what it's like to have sex out of love.

The scene shifts and suddenly the woman is in a small house. Another woman is with her. She's explaining that Jeanette (third woman) is now a highranking woman in the Alien society. She keeps all this big parties. The parties are done in a hierarchy. The highest is the one everybody goes to first - and then if you are a bad hostess or you aren't very liked, the rest goes down to the other parties. It's loss of status for the hostess.
The woman is trying to get stuff out of her mouth. It's dry, very dry, and looks brownish. She does this continously, but seems to make very little progress.
Her Alien lover keeps telling her that she needs to eat nuts and raisins and that it will solve the problem. Eventually she tries it, the stuff automatically gets more wet and is easy to get out.
A doctor that gets into the house whispers to the other woman: "She must feel so bad now since this is what he told her all along". While the woman thinks that the doctor must be in love with the woman too - especially since he's smiling so broadly.

While I recognise some of the imagery in this dream it's odd. Aliens again?! I do realise how societies need to be changed. I'm unaware that I should be eating something differently or that something is unsaid. Since it's unclear how the woman got to the condition it seems very unclearw to me how it relates to me!

Any thoughts would be appriciated!

Kahlie