pendulums?

phoenixblu

funnily i've currently had my pendulum stopping dead.
Mine always goes up down for yes and left right for no...
i asked it a Question and it just stopped.... dont know how to take that

how do you all use your pendulums?? I actually was given a lecture on it being similar to a ouiji when I used it with an alphabet... so stopped....

I also wonder if it just says what I want! lol

serenaserendipity

when it stops dead in its tracks like that it means it can't answer or you're not meant to know the answer at this point in time...

s.

Briar Rose

Do anyone have the link to the pendulum charts?

Thank you.

firefrost

I used a makeshift pendulum (needle and thread) a few years ago when I was suffering terribly with recurring migraines. I was just getting over yet another and asked it if they were going to stop yet. It never moved, and a short while later, I got another migraine.

I never really gave pendulums much thought again until a while ago when bought a small amethyst one.

Earlier on in the week, I got an online reading to do and decided to use my pendulum to see if it would choose a deck for me.

The reading was a relationship one and the pendulum said 'yes' to both my VR deck and my Buckland Romani. It said 'no' to Victoria Regina.

Hmm...I've always been a believer in that although we have deck preferences, any deck can be used for any reading. This doesn't alter my beliefs, it just makes me think that the powers that be have preferences too.

Water Lady

thanks willowfox for the site, very interesting.

I bought my pendulum when I was drawn to their beauty in a store. I had no real knowledge about them but when I picked them up one by one to look at them, 3 of them moved. I was a bit startled and ask the clerk some questions and she told me to ask it to move for yes up and down and then ask it to move for no side ways. In all 3 cases it did and I bought the one I was most attracted to.

I have not used it a lot as I have been too busy but with these new charts I think I will try and find some time.

clarity

Eddie said:
I have been using my clear quartz which has a green stone on top, so far so good ,Sometimes it just refuses to move, dead still, no answer, anyone experience this? and does anyone have any idea what this could mean. When this happened last, i head a strong vision of the HP in my minds eye, answer not available right now!!??
Anyone any experience of this?

Could that mean "no answer" or that you're not supposed to know?
I always make sure to clarify that if I can't be given an answer, to show me a circle movement and i do get this sometimes.

Eddie

Ta Clarity

Will try that next time!

phoenixblu

oooh yeah.... not to know... its nothing that it cant really answer.... to be honest....

i do worry i get the answer I want though... :)

will ask it to clarify its answer next time! what a smart little thing!

clarity

My pendulum spins in circles in between answers, and then would fall in a up-down or left-right for no or yes. However, there seems to be some few questions that you're just not supposed to know or that can't be answered at the time. When this happens, the pendulum just keeps going in circles. Sometimes I wait forever but now I just say, "I'll count to ten, and if there's no answer given before then, I will interpret it as a indefinite answer."