pendulums?

NightQueen

I use pendulums for healings, checking for chakra blockages, which tarot deck to use for which querent, yes or no answers to speak with spirits, when i search for energies around my home and so on and so on, they have many wonderful uses!

firefrost

What different pendulums do you use for everything, NightQueen?

NightQueen

I use a amethyst crystal pendulum for healing and checking chakra and I have steel and copper pendulums for divination but I also use a black obsidian pendulum from time to time for spirit work, I have 5 all up it just depends on what im in the mood for using or what catches my eyes, Its just what you feel comfortable with

firefrost

Okay, thanks. I'm just starting out with pendulums so I have a lot to learn yet.

I have an amethyst one and I'm waiting for a black agate one in the post.

I saw a post somewhere that you can programme some - does this mean to work with one specifically for one thing?

Sorry to nag!

NightQueen

firefrost said:
Okay, thanks. I'm just starting out with pendulums so I have a lot to learn yet.

I have an amethyst one and I'm waiting for a black agate one in the post.

I saw a post somewhere that you can programme some - does this mean to work with one specifically for one thing?

Sorry to nag!
im more than happy to help you if i can so please feel free, as to your question if you are going to use a specific pendulum for a specific purpose you can programme it for this specific purpose, now im not sure how others do it but I use blessing spells first for every pendulum i have, then I create a spell for each pendulum and charge them with whatever intent I wish to use them for:)

firefrost

Well, I've got an Amethyst, and I'm waiting delivery of a Black Agate one and a Tree Agate one.

I'm going to try experimenting what works better than others in different areas, then I'll be ready for programming and blessing.

I'll let you know how I get on.

firefrost

Got my Black Agate pendulum yesterday.

It's much stronger that my amethyst pendulum. :)

Niti

phoenixblu said:
how do you all use your pendulums?? I actually was given a lecture on it being similar to a ouiji when I used it with an alphabet... so
What do the rest of you think about this? I just got my first pendulum a couple of days ago and I couldn't think of any yes or no questions so I made an alphabet and let it tell me what it wanted.

Is this bad?

firefrost

I don't see why anyone should think it's bad. My philosophy is that if it works for you, then that's your path.

What I will say is not to forget to protect yourself (always say a few words to ask the good spirits to come through, and not allow any bad ones) and when you've finished, thank the spirits who have been working with you.

I've not used mine as an ouiji board substitute but I always ask my spirit guides for their help anyway.

Master_Margarita

firefrost said:
Got my Black Agate pendulum yesterday.

It's much stronger that my amethyst pendulum. :)

That sounds interesting. Tell us more about that.

M_M~