1 card representing the day!

CosmicBeing

I have a huge schedule today... bunch of typing and some travels, but before I have to head out later in the day and blood that will probably be 90% ice tea... I thought every hour I would take a break and pull one card to represent the rest of your day (now until the next 24 hours.)

The rules of the game:
1. Pick a number that is either 1 or 36 or anything in between (whole numbers.)
2. No questions specifically (If you ask you are immediately skipped)
3. If you are 7+ hours ahead of USA (west of the whole United states) please let me know.

In the end let's have fun... let me know how your day went after the cards been pulled.

If I run out foe time before reaching you... the thread will be closed and the people I didn't get to will get the pull for the following day.

**Once again this is just for fun and to help me take little breaks because Youtube is becoming a dry land for me lol ***

Bonny

Yes, I am more than seven hours ahead :)

Have a beaut day!

CosmicBeing

Yes, I am more than seven hours ahead :)

Have a beaut day!

SNAKE CARD

So for the next 24 hours you might have to take a detour while going out or you might see a snake.

Worst case scenery you'll have to deal with some deceitful/untrustworthy people/feelings today!

Bonny

SNAKE CARD

So for the next 24 hours you might have to take a detour while going out or you might see a snake.

Worst case scenery you'll have to deal with some deceitful/untrustworthy people/feelings today!

Wow!

So this is for Tuesday ?

Yes!?

Because if it is it makes SUCH sense.
I can explain more when I know if it's for today / Tuesday

CosmicBeing

Wow!

So this is for Tuesday ?

Yes!?

Because if it is it makes SUCH sense.
I can explain more when I know if it's for today / Tuesday

it's about tuesday entering into tomorrow

Bonny

Pardon!
(Sorry .. Not understanding)

Tuesday yes? It's still Tuesday here

Bonny

Ok cool!
Yes!

This day has been challenged by feelings and people who I cannot trust.
So the feelings were those difficult feelings to do with self-reproach that were over the top. !!!
I told myself several times, this is just temporary 'stuff'.
And my boss was deceptive about my work shifts... Hideous!

Snake energy..

lepleadian

hi i chose 16

CosmicBeing

Ok cool!
Yes!

This day has been challenged by feelings and people who I cannot trust.
So the feelings were those difficult feelings to do with self-reproach that were over the top. !!!
I told myself several times, this is just temporary 'stuff'.
And my boss was deceptive about my work shifts... Hideous!

Snake energy..

It looks like the energy might carry into tomorrow because the card is holding a 24 hour period (now until the next 24 hours following the card pull).