Lenormand Readings

Kurenai

Offering Lenormand readings for feedback.

I am not good at yes or no questions, so if your questions is something along those lines, we might have to change the wording around little bit.

I am also not good at predicting how someone feels or thinks about you. So no questions about "how did so and do feel about me today" type of questions.

So please post your questions.

Darkmage

Sure, I'll play!

How will my financial situation shake out for the next two weeks? Basically for the rest of March.

Dartellus

Offering Lenormand readings for feedback.

I am not good at yes or no questions, so if your questions is something along those lines, we might have to change the wording around little bit.

I am also not good at predicting how someone feels or thinks about you. So no questions about "how did so and do feel about me today" type of questions.

So please post your questions.

Hiya Kurenai!

Can i sit?

Does the universe sees me and R.M getting together?

Thanks!

Bonny

Hi K,

What do the cards show are my personal strengths at this time?

Syeraph

Hello,

Just link me to what I should be focusing on romantically please. Thank you in advance for your time.

Kurenai

Sure, I'll play!

How will my financial situation shake out for the next two weeks? Basically for the rest of March.

Hey, for this I got:

book-whip-fox-lily-bird (base: bear)

The "fox" being the focus of this reading, I think it is important for you to keep in my that you need to be alert and focused in terms of your finances. This is not the time to take risks, and make sure there isn't any dishonest transactions going on that might involve you.

I feel that in the past keeping you finances in order might have been a challenge ("book-whip") -- something you had to scrutinize over and over again. This is supported by the "fox" card which is telling you to be aware of where your money is coming and going.

In the end, I think your finances will be stable -- you won't be gaining a ton of money, but you won't be losing anything either. I got this impression from the "bear" card which was at the base of the deck. Also, "lily-birds" tells me that whatever money or investments you have will stay where it is (do you have any stocks or bonds?).

Hope this resonated.

Jdance

Hi,

Can you describe the path L's relationship with me is taking?

thanks.

Kurenai

Hiya Kurenai!

Can i sit?

Does the universe sees me and R.M getting together?

Thanks!

Hey, please note that I am not good at asking questions that has a yes/no answer. Instead I asked what will happen between you two, and for this I got:

bouquet-stork-ring-fox-clouds (base: crossroad)

The focus of this card is the "ring," and since you've already alluded that you two are not together, this card does not mean commitment I don't think. Based on the other cards, I don't think you two will be together, and in this case "ring" is telling me that you will be going around in circles with RM.

The "bouquet-stork" combination indicates that there has been some improvement between you and RM - have you guys been seeing each other a bit more lately? Again, with the "ring" card in the middle, it could mean that you two might end up together, but the last cards "fox-clouds" reminds me that there will be confusion and not being forthright with each other in the future. And at the base is the "crossroad" which either means decisions being made, or two of you going your separate ways.

Darkmage

Hey, for this I got:

book-whip-fox-lily-bird (base: bear)

The "fox" being the focus of this reading, I think it is important for you to keep in my that you need to be alert and focused in terms of your finances. This is not the time to take risks, and make sure there isn't any dishonest transactions going on that might involve you.

I feel that in the past keeping you finances in order might have been a challenge ("book-whip") -- something you had to scrutinize over and over again. This is supported by the "fox" card which is telling you to be aware of where your money is coming and going.

In the end, I think your finances will be stable -- you won't be gaining a ton of money, but you won't be losing anything either. I got this impression from the "bear" card which was at the base of the deck. Also, "lily-birds" tells me that whatever money or investments you have will stay where it is (do you have any stocks or bonds?).

Hope this resonated.

Hmmm...I had to sign up for free credit monitoring because my old college was hacked and quite a few IDs were stolen. This is their way of cleaning up the damage. So far, so good, though.

So it sounds like more of the same. I read tarot for pocket money and I'd really like to get more clients. There's not much to do at 2 am so it not only amuses me, but pays well if it's steady. $35/pop adds up fast. I read for friends around town, too, but they usually pay in sushi. ;)

I don't have stocks and bonds. I wish. Just a small savings account. It's my emergency fund and I add to it whenever I can.

Thanks anyway. No news is good news, I suppose.

think

What is the future for K and me?