Pixie's Astounding Lenormand Readings! (:

ThtDancerGuy

Hey guys,

I just recently got my Pixie's deck in the mail (after almost a full 4 weeks from ordering...) and I'm looking to take 10 sitters to get some practice in with the cards. 7 of those sitters will be smaller readings (NOT Grand Tableau readings), but the other 3 will be Grand Tableau readings.

After 10 I will have to start turning people away. :( So please keep an eye out for how many have already signed up before you if you're not sure.

I work now, and quite a bit during the week, so I will try try try to get these readings done as soon as I possibly can on my off times. :) Please bear with me.

If you would like a reading, please give me the following:
Your FIRST NAME and the FIRST NAME of anyone else in question. You may PM me these.
Your SPECIFIC QUESTION for smaller readings. These MUST be publicly posted.
For GT readings, your CONCERN AREAS, OTHER CHARACTERS you'd like included in your reading (optional), and your desired TIME FRAME. These also MUST be publicly posted.

** Failure to comply w/ any of the following will result in being skipped bar none.

CosmicBeing

I never got a grand tableau reading from someone else and be interested to see how you read it.

If you'll have me.

(If you want one in exchange let me know...I be very happy with doing it.)

I'll send my name and the other person's name (just to keep privacy there)

Doing career counseling and want to see how that unfolds. Part of the counseling is the counselor puts me in touch with a certain person to interview them about their job.

Topic: Career counseling
People: Me (F) and Counselor (M)
Time Frame: March 27th 2016 - April 23 2016 (if you are okay with that.)
I see this counselor again on 28th

ThtDancerGuy

I never got a grand tableau reading from someone else and be interested to see how you read it.

If you'll have me.

(If you want one in exchange let me know...I be very happy with doing it.)

I would be happy to do your Grand Tableau. Please see the above rules and I'll get right on it.

pageofswords9110

I would like a smaller reading what can i expect within the next two months when it comes to cmt training ?

CosmicBeing

I would be happy to do your Grand Tableau. Please see the above rules and I'll get right on it.

First post has been edited for the information needed...I also pm'd you the names.

Aster Breo

Hi. I'd be up for either a GT, or a smaller reading if you have enough GTs.

My area of concern is about work. I'm currently working intermittently as a stage manager for one company and consulting on policy and advocacy for another company. (It's a complicated situation and I can pm more info about it, if you want.) I'd really like to get a handle on what the next few months will bring w/r/t work.

PM coming with names.

Thanks!

MissNine

Hi! Can I get a GT?
Sheesh I'm sorry that deck took forever to get to you!
Desired time frame: the next 3 months.
Areas of interest:
- Studies (book): in particular if I'll find a new tutor because I'm not happy with the one I have currently
- Love (heart): if you see a relationship begin, please let me know when, if possible
- Family Life (House): hopefully you'll see if my mom will interfere with my life or be less of an influence. She arrives back at home in April.​

PMing you names.
Thank you! :heart:

nh786

I would like to sit for GT or if thats full then the smaller reading would be fine.

GT: focus on love.
Smaller reading: Whats next between W and myself?

Thank you

Bonny

Yes please!

B:)

G there's space and time ... Always helpful !!!

B:)

Smaller reading please Chris!

Just a general reading Chris would be great!
For next month...

starchaser1277

Can I sit?

Can you tell me about the future of my relationship with cc?
I will message you the names.
This is an ex boyfriend who has returned in my life. I am wondering how the next 3 months may go between us.
Thank you