2008 Llewellyn's Tarot Reader

Lleminawc

I just got it at Hocus Pocus in Brighton. There's some nice stuff in it but some of the articles are a little too condensed. Like, Mary Greer's piece on the Tree of Life tells you to pick a Major card and find the corresponding path on the Tree of Life diagram, but the diagram accompanying her article doesn't actually give any card names.

Briar Rose

For the New Year, I just got the 2008 Tarot Readrer in the mail. I wanted to wait so I could enjoy it in the very beginning of this New Year.

I haven't pulled myself AT yet to go read it!!!!!!!!!

tabi

HeavensVault said:
For the New Year, I just got the 2008 Tarot Readrer in the mail. I wanted to wait so I could enjoy it in the very beginning of this New Year.

I haven't pulled myself AT yet to go read it!!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoy it! I rather had a difficult time making it through, but they do have some great articles. Especially the Death ones and the plants!! But I have to say 2007 for me was much better. Happy reading!

Briar Rose

In looking through it I am agreeing with you.

I have to say that I rather have the thicker, white paper than the thin newslike print.

One thing I read was combining Tarot and spells together. An example was changing a card out in a spread for a better outcome, and then doing a ritual to make it happen. Is that possilble?